Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-03-2022, 10:01 AM
Filly from Philly

Default New to Two at Saratoga

Hi;

Glad to be here usually 2 a day to me means golf in the morning and massage in the afternoon but I like this!! My summer plans changed on July 15 when my two partners and I hit the PIC5 at Toga it paid $12,000 so I took my share and went to a nice resort in Northern Ontario enough of that now for the picks:

Best:

Gonna try Race 5: Sosua Summer the entry will be overbet so there's value here on a horst that will likely lead at some point early!

Long:

How about Race 8: Silipo at 8-1 in the M/L decent Turf Number trainer gets 18% wins with her layoffs; uses KC as a stable rider; can't discard the one for one over the strip !!!

Lisa (Woman O' War)
Old 08-03-2022, 10:15 AM
Keeneland

Welcome Lisa!

Do you know a poster who used to post here that went by the name Dancer?
Old 08-03-2022, 01:44 PM
Filly from Philly

Default Thank You for the Welcome

There's an irony here! In the Pic5 ticket that I referred to earlier I had two partners my dance instructor and her boyfriend. She is a dancer for sure!

I see that we are on the same race in the 8th -- you with the the Best and me with the Long maybe we combine for a nice EX!! With Luck!!!
Old 08-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly from Philly View Post
Hi;

Glad to be here usually 2 a day to me means golf in the morning and massage in the afternoon but I like this!! My summer plans changed on July 15 when my two partners and I hit the PIC5 at Toga it paid $12,000 so I took my share and went to a nice resort in Northern Ontario enough of that now for the picks:

Best:

Gonna try Race 5: Sosua Summer the entry will be overbet so there's value here on a horst that will likely lead at some point early!

Long:

How about Race 8: Silipo at 8-1 in the M/L decent Turf Number trainer gets 18% wins with her layoffs; uses KC as a stable rider; can't discard the one for one over the strip !!!

Lisa (Woman O' War)
Sosua Summer is currently 5/1. Pretty nice odds for that horse if it stays that way. Good luck.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
There's an irony here! In the Pic5 ticket that I referred to earlier I had two partners my dance instructor and her boyfriend. She is a dancer for sure!

I see that we are on the same race in the 8th -- you with the the Best and me with the Long maybe we combine for a nice EX!! With Luck!!!
Gamlin is going to be so happy his good friend Dancer is back.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Filly from Philly

Default Dropped a Bit -- but -- 7/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
Sosua Summer is currently 5/1. Pretty nice odds for that horse if it stays that way. Good luck.
Yes, that was a pretty good payoff for a horse that I considered a BB

Thanks !
Old 08-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Keeneland

Can we address coming back to the board and pretending to be a woman or are we going to pretend that didn’t happen?
Old 08-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Filly from Philly

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Gamlin is going to be so happy his good friend Dancer is back.
???
Old 08-03-2022, 02:39 PM
Keeneland

LMAO

Full moon tonight
Old 08-03-2022, 02:42 PM
Filly from Philly

Default Thank You for the Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Can we address coming back to the board and pretending to be a woman or are we going to pretend that didn’t happen?
Thank you for the warm welcome I'm not sure what the cryptic comments are about are you addressing me or Uncle B. who you seem to be having a problem with. In any event, once again thank you for the welcome; and -- any comments that do not pertain to horseracing are UNwelcome.

Adieu
Old 08-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Thank you for the warm welcome I'm not sure what the cryptic comments are about are you addressing me or Uncle B. who you seem to be having a problem with. In any event, once again thank you for the welcome; and -- any comments that do not pertain to horseracing are UNwelcome.

Adieu
LMAO
Old 08-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Les Bois

Default Filly

Welcome Filly and good call in race five.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Filly from Philly

Default Much Appreciated

Thank You !!!
Old 08-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Keeneland

Dancer, what are your thoughts on Rafael Bejarano as a rider?
Old 08-04-2022, 11:05 AM
Keeneland

Just want to get it on record, you're claiming you are not the poster that used to post here as the name Dancer?
Old 08-04-2022, 12:00 PM
Filly from Philly

Default Repitition is Boring ... BUT ...

Adieu
Old 08-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Keeneland

Quote:

Adieu
Nothing cryptic. I’m asking you, the guy who is pretending to be a woman now if you used to post on this board under the name Dancer. You know….IP addresses don’t lie.