Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-29-2006, 03:04 PM
boldruler

Default Hillary Clinton hanging out at Saratoga today

I believe the Saratoga derbytrail.com guys are hanging out with Hillary today. Tell her Bold Brooklynite said hello.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:06 PM
Santa Anita

doesn't she post on here ?
Old 07-29-2006, 03:07 PM
boldruler

Yep. She is Genuine Risk.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:52 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Just shut your mouth Kevin....shut your mouth.....
Old 07-29-2006, 08:13 PM
pgardn

How did she get her calves thru that crowd?

Probably vaselined those tree trunks up and in essence had frictionless solid rocket boosters.

I am sorry. That was awful. Its just that legs with those sorts of proportions are very large targets. I cant help myself. Somebody help me I cant stop.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:16 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgardn

Probably vaselined those tree trunks up and in essence had frictionless solid rocket boosters.

I am sorry. That was awful. Its just that legs with those sorts of proportions are very large targets. I cant help myself. Somebody help me I cant stop.
Gotta love them "CANKLES"
Old 07-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default her thighness

this is NOT about racing..
please some of us have had a long day and need to eat
Old 07-29-2006, 08:36 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
I see I have company. We need therapy. There has got to be some group I can join to help me stop picking on this poor woman. Honestly though those columns are biological feats of engineering. That dinosaur did walk on land by God.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:38 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
I see I have company. We need therapy. There has got to be some group I can join to help me stop picking on this poor woman. Honestly though those columns are biological feats of engineering. That dinosaur did walk on land by God.

I feel sorry for Chelsea....poor girl....CANKLES are hereditary.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
funny, that very word came to me when i first saw mention of her beer barrel limbs...
Old 07-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
I shook hands with Hillary today. Told her to tell Bill I said hey.
i'm sure she always appreciates mention of her other half....well, from the middle up--from the middle down, she's two thirds of that pair.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:01 PM

Oh my God, not to get on my feminist high horse, but I get soooo tired of the "Hillary's ugly" rant. It gets very old, but it seems to be the knee-jerk way to take powerful women down a peg-- pick on what they look like. Dudes, there's nobody fuglier than Dick Cheney, but I don't see anyone posting about it. It's right up there with "She's smart and powerful, therefore she must be a lesbian" rant.

But your post still made me laugh, BR-- I wish I was that smart and that aggressive-- I'd be a lot farther along in my life. And I'm also considerably more liberal than she is. I wouldn't have voted for the PATRIOT Act.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk
Oh my God, not to get on my feminist high horse, but I get soooo tired of the "Hillary's ugly" rant. It gets very old, but it seems to be the knee-jerk way to take powerful women down a peg-- pick on what they look like. Dudes, there's nobody fuglier than Dick Cheney, but I don't see anyone posting about it. It's right up there with "She's smart and powerful, therefore she must be a lesbian" rant.

But your post still made me laugh, BR-- I wish I was that smart and that aggressive-- I'd be a lot farther along in my life. And I'm also considerably more liberal than she is. I wouldn't have voted for the PATRIOT Act.
I agree...we still have a long way to go to get to sexual equality...these comments are funny...the first six million times you hear them but really...get some new material! I'm glad I didn't have to go through life being judged on my looks and I suspect a lot of folks taking shots at Hillary would be sleeping in a cardboard box if similarly judged!
Old 07-29-2006, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost
I agree...we still have a long way to go to get to sexual equality...these comments are funny...the first six million times you hear them but really...get some new material! I'm glad I didn't have to go through life being judged on my looks and I suspect a lot of folks taking shots at Hillary would be sleeping in a cardboard box if similarly judged!
Thanks Somer! But okay, here is my one Hillary joke, told to me by my aunt, who works in Washington:

Hillary and Bill were driving through Hillary's hometown and stopped to fill the gas tank. A man about their age came out to pump the gas and said, "Hi, Hillary! Long time no see!" She and he chatted for awhile, and after the tank was filled and Hillary and Bill drove off, Bill said, "So, honey, who was that?" And Hillary said, "Oh, I used to date him in high school." And Bill said, "Just think, sweetheart, if you'd married him you'd be working at the gas station." And Hillary responded, "No dear; if I'd married him, HE'D be President."
Old 07-29-2006, 10:45 PM
The Curragh

i almost spit out my beer

that gets a 4 star

Quote:

Old 07-29-2006, 10:48 PM
pgardn

She is not ugly.

Dick Cheney is an old ugly dawg.

Its just her calves... Its an extraordinary physical sort of natural wonder that makes one gawk and ask how does that happen?
Old 07-29-2006, 10:50 PM
The Curragh

ok so i am a leg man, love my ladies legs. hers are just not right, no way no how and lord knows i have seen my share of legs.

Quote:
She is not ugly.

Its just her calves... Its an extraordinary physical sort of natural wonder that makes one gawk and ask how does that happen?
Old 07-29-2006, 10:51 PM

Quote:
She is not ugly.

You're just continuing to make my point for me, there, pgardn.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MinsToPost
ok so i am a leg man, love my ladies legs. hers are just not right, no way no how and lord knows i have seen my share of legs.
Keep digging, 2Mins. Just keep digging.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Dee Tee Stables

it's a shame you can't crack a couple (overused maybe) jokes about something so obvious without getting a 'you're anti women' return. it was just her legs. hell, she knows they're big.