Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default bet America

Does anyone use this website? I keep seeing the commercial for the $300 match. Thoughts on the site anyone?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:29 PM
helicopter11

I used them when Texas allowed online betting. Its a good site but the wagering platform isnt as polished as Twinspires, TVG or the best platform evermade --> Youbet.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Louisiana Downs

The $300 match isnt as great as it sounds. It's not like xpressbet where they match it all at one time. Whatever you bet for each day they match you 10% and credit your account the next day. So basically you have to wager $3k to get that $300 match bonus. If that doesn't bother you, than I'd go for it, I've never had a problem with them in the past.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Tropical Park

I had a major problem withdrawing funds with them a few years ago. When my funds weren't received within a reasonable time, I contacted them and was told I'd have them the next day. This went on for several days before some supervisor finally told me that they had some issue with changing banks or some such nonsense and it would be another 7 - 10 days. I asked why I wasn't informed of this when I made the withdrawal and was basically told that they didn't want customers to know that. All in all, just a horrible experience and I have not used the account since.