Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Contests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo View Post
. Monmouth is my home track an i have been going there for over 35 years .....0i love to spend an afternoon outside there....said to see the politicians trying to kill it. Regarding AC Race Course, I loved to go there on a Friday or Saturday night and bet the ponies.....it had on of the best turf courses in the country and saw many a UN handicap and Matchmaker there.....sorry for it demise.

Regarding yesterday, it was a grind it out day I was always a photo or a place away from a big day. I actually was able save my "bacon" with a $3 late p3 at Saratoga that got me back around $550.....thank you Alpha.....if only Jackson Bend could have gotten up it would have been a huge day.........woulda...coulda....shoulda:rolleyes
Yeah, i got a million of them two..been hitting the tracks and otb's bout 50 years...How bout DQ's? I'm up on them over the years..most notable was a race few years back at Calder and in the tri my numbers finished 1-2-4..OBJECTION on the 3rd finisher...yeah, they rip him down and put me up, nice tri about 4 c-notes...and one nite at the Meadowlands t-breds, my horse finished third in a tight stretch battle..looked like the jock stiffed him.
Objection on the first two finishers and they put my number up first
I had the ex in that one decent payoff...first time i ever saw them rip the first two..

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 09-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Louisiana Downs

9/2

Looks like rain is not coming . Good luck

Race 2: 2 BE MY LOVE
Race 5: 7 DUAL CITIZEN
Race 10: 2 HE CAN RUN

Last edited by hondo : 09-02-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Del Mar

Default Final Day...good luck..

9/2

Race: 2 No: 3 GOLDEN BUCKET
Race: 5 No: 4 FIVE GUNS WEST
Race: 10 No: 5 RIBO BOBO

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Louisiana Downs

This was not good but was my first attempt at one of these and I made it to the end....learned a lot for the next ones.

My Challenge Rank: 1310th
Old 09-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo View Post
This was not good but was my first attempt at one of these and I made it to the end....learned a lot for the next ones.

My Challenge Rank: 1310th
My finish 160th...but no cigar nadda...never have won anything in 123 contests..showvivor once and delmar couple times but no big cash.