Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Flemington

I should be an odds maker. San Fran opens at 5.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Super Moderator

Brady is clutch in championships games when he doesn't have an elite defense in their prime.

Flacco has outplayed him in the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 years...with only 2 wins to show for it thanks to Lee Evans inability to secure a ball and Billy Cundiff not finishing off a chip shot.

That no huddle offense doesn't seem to work against Baltimore's defense.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Flemington

you should take some of that double money and pay your debts so you're not such a douche.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator

Moss: 4 targets 3 catches 46 yards.

Harbaugh has been saying publicly he is coming back next year so long as Randy wants to comeback.

Might as well as just make him a coach. Moss should spend the next two weeks juicing for this game. Give him the Lance Armstrong/Scooter Davis stuff and have him running around like it's 1998.

Retire after the clock hits 0:00 -- tell the public, refuse the drug test, and go off wearing a Super Bowl ring after a 9 catches for 258 yards and 3 TD performance.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkhorse View Post
you should take some of that double money and pay your debts so you're not such a douche.
He's got until tomorrow to prove he made his donation or he's banned.

I'll take my shot at making odds.

Odds he made the donation- 99-1
Odds he totally ignores it like it didn't happen- 1/9
Old 01-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkhorse View Post
Last time ever Im doing this. You should not comment on my debts. I owe this clown money from **** said on the internet, OK. I own it. But when someone offers 100's of times to meet you and hand you your money, who is in the wrong? Guy was or is local. Everyone I know has a capitalotb account. I offered 2 years ago to put his money in his account. Nope. Never. But Im the ass. Im really dont defending myself. I went to Cabin Creek. My sons wanted to go. We took the tour, it was the Saturday after the Bama reaming. I made a credit card donation of the 100$. Thats that. They liked seeing Watchem Smokey for some reasson.
As for my double. Thanks. Only the 3rd biggest double I hit this weekend. Since I started focusing on just doubles, I have done much better.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Last time ever Im doing this. You should not comment on my debts. I owe this clown money from **** said on the internet, OK. I own it. But when someone offers 100's of times to meet you and hand you your money, who is in the wrong? Guy was or is local. Everyone I know has a capitalotb account. I offered 2 years ago to put his money in his account. Nope. Never. But Im the ass. Im really dont defending myself. I went to Cabin Creek. My sons wanted to go. We took the tour, it was the Saturday after the Bama reaming. I made a credit card donation of the 100$. Thats that. They liked seeing Watchem Smokey for some reasson.
You never offered to put the money in my account. You should know by now I'm not going to allow you to just totally make stuff up. I've told you at least a dozen times I have no desire to meet you, but you can just make a donation to a charity for the money you owe me. You refuse because you feel like you don't have to own up to your word.

We made a bet and you agreed to the terms. They are all right here in writing. The terms were you were to make a $100 donation to the charity of my choosing when you lost and prove you made it to one of the mods. If you didn't by the 21st of January...you would be banned.

By your own admission...you didn't own up to what was agreed upon (shocking to everyone) so you should be banned.

Frankly, your lying is just totally outrageous...even for the internet. I mean come on man, at least pretend you aren't a scumbag. You lie about EVERYTHING. As long as you post here, I'm not going to.

Where I'm from, you make a bet, you pay off on it. You don't ignore it and then make up stories about why you didn't pay off. And don't bother sending me any pm's or making any cryptic threats.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:58 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
You never offered to put the money in my account. You should know by now I'm not going to allow you to just totally make stuff up. I've told you at least a dozen times I have no desire to meet you, but you can just make a donation to a charity for the money you owe me. You refuse because you feel like you don't have to own up to your word.

We made a bet and you agreed to the terms. They are all right here in writing. The terms were you were to make a $100 donation to the charity of my choosing when you lost and prove you made it to one of the mods. If you didn't by the 21st of January...you would be banned.

By your own admission...you didn't own up to what was agreed upon (shocking to everyone) so you should be banned.

Frankly, your lying is just totally outrageous...even for the internet. I mean come on man, at least pretend you aren't a scumbag. You lie about EVERYTHING. As long as you post here, I'm not going to.

Where I'm from, you make a bet, you pay off on it. You don't ignore it and then make up stories about why you didn't pay off. And don't bother sending me any pm's or making any cryptic threats.
I have not sent you a pm in months, right? Or is that a lie? Excuse maybe around Xmas when I gave you the bris account. A lie?
Im sure you can call them, there was 1 other family there that day. Im sure someone can confirm that I was there. Im also sure you can confirm the donation was made. If its not good enough for you, then Im sure Ill be gone. I wont return this time. Not worth it anymore. I should not have to defend myself. Your the typical internet tough guy, you do it @ 5 different places. Im not making any threat at all. I will meet you alone and hand you the other $200. Anywhere you want. I will hand it to you and walk away. You and I, both know why you wont meet me. You have actually told people who have told me. Its fine, and childish. Where your from. The $100 donation has been made since the Sat after the game. You have said that before about not posting. Funny thing is I barley post. Last month I have posted maybe 6 bets and maybe 6 football posts. Have fun bro. Or man up and get your money. My own admissinon? Yes I never payed you because you would never agree to getting the money. The $200 bet from years ago was a bet. I own it, I have owned it. You can have your money WHENEVER YOU WANT.
Ill even put this out there for you.....5184238756. Now even if I get darted you can still shoot me a text and grab your money. Why would you not?
Old 01-21-2013, 05:26 AM
Morris Park

Quote:
I should be an odds maker. San Fran opens at 5.
Don't know where you saw the 5 but its now SF-3.5 and 48.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:02 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
I have not sent you a pm in months, right? Or is that a lie? Excuse maybe around Xmas when I gave you the bris account. A lie?
Im sure you can call them, there was 1 other family there that day. Im sure someone can confirm that I was there. Im also sure you can confirm the donation was made. If its not good enough for you, then Im sure Ill be gone. I wont return this time. Not worth it anymore. I should not have to defend myself. Your the typical internet tough guy, you do it @ 5 different places. Im not making any threat at all. I will meet you alone and hand you the other $200. Anywhere you want. I will hand it to you and walk away. You and I, both know why you wont meet me. You have actually told people who have told me. Its fine, and childish. Where your from. The $100 donation has been made since the Sat after the game. You have said that before about not posting. Funny thing is I barley post. Last month I have posted maybe 6 bets and maybe 6 football posts. Have fun bro. Or man up and get your money. My own admissinon? Yes I never payed you because you would never agree to getting the money. The $200 bet from years ago was a bet. I own it, I have owned it. You can have your money WHENEVER YOU WANT.
Ill even put this out there for you.....5184238756. Now even if I get darted you can still shoot me a text and grab your money. Why would you not?
You can't help but make stuff up can you? It must be how you cope with yourself.

We made a bet, you agreed to the terms and then you didn't fulfill them. Not sure what you don't understand about that. why should I have to confirm anything? That was the whole point of what we agreed to.

What was so hard about fulfilling the terms? Oh...that's right, it's just easier to google Cabin creek and then make some bullsh.it story about how you took your kids there and made the donation.

At least you aren't going to pretend you offered to put the other money in my account. I mean that was a dumb lie even for you.

I'm not wasting another second on you or any of this. You were supposed to make a donation to a worthy cause and didn't...because that is the kind of person you are. Instead of making a measly $100 donation you'd rather play the victim, make up stories and post fake bets.

Impressive stuff. Hope you sleep well at night.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:09 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzone Lord View Post
Brady is clutch in championships games when he doesn't have an elite defense in their prime.

Flacco has outplayed him in the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 years...with only 2 wins to show for it thanks to Lee Evans inability to secure a ball and Billy Cundiff not finishing off a chip shot.

That no huddle offense doesn't seem to work against Baltimore's defense.
and flacco breaks his tie with eli regarding road playoff wins.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
This Pats team has 3-5 years left. They will get back to at least 1 Super Bowl.
Who am I worried about? Same as every year..... Only Baltimore.
Jets, Miami and Buffalo are all disasters. The Jets are a pathetic disgrace of a franchise. The Texans are right there with Atlanta as the biggest frauds in the NFL. Denver beats bad teams. Peyton has won maybe 3 big games his entire career. They may be incorrect, but he has lost a lot more big games then he has won. Pats have a ton of draft picks again. Gronk will be healthy. They will be odds on to win the AFC again.
Take nothing away from Baltimore. They beat NE in Baltimore this year. They could have beat us in the playoffs last year. Great great football team.
Oldest QB to win Super Bowl is Elway at 38. Brady turns 36 prior to start of next season. I think at most you have 2-3 years at which point we see how great a coach Belichick really is.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Oldest QB to win Super Bowl is Elway at 38. Brady turns 36 prior to start of next season. I think at most you have 2-3 years at which point we see how great a coach Belichick really is.
He did a terrible job last night before the half. Squandered a good chance at getting 7 versus walking away with only 3.

But, its Hard to argue about him as a coach and all that he's accomplished. He was a poor Tom Brady pass away from winning another championship last year.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
He did a terrible job last night before the half. Squandered a good chance at getting 7 versus walking away with only 3.

But, its Hard to argue about him as a coach and all that he's accomplished. He was a poor Tom Brady pass away from winning another championship last year.
That was terrible before the half. They haven't gotten over the hump since they stopped filming the other team, coincidence? I didn't think so but I'm not sure anymore.

I think the real reason is Brady is soft. He won't take the hit to make the play anymore. Once he gets hit a few times his QB rating gets cut in half. That just throwing the ball away on 4th down instead of running was laughable. I hope someone calls him out on it.

Last edited by 3kings : 01-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
That was terrible before the half. They haven't gotten over the hump since they stopped filming the other team, coincidence? I didn't think so but I'm not sure anymore.

I think the real reason is Brady is soft. He won't take the hit to make the play anymore. Once he gets hit a few times his QB rating gets cut in half. That just throwing the ball away on 4th down instead of running was laughable. I hope someone calls him out on it.
I don't buy into the filming nonsense either. They were basically 2 plays away from having 2 more rings (thankfully those plays broke against them. )

Totally agree about Brady. He was short arming balls all night not wanting to step up in the pocket and take the hit. Unfortunately the fallout against Tom will most likely be minimal.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Belmont Park

Electronic billboard in Baltimore this morning

Old 01-21-2013, 03:55 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
Electronic billboard in Baltimore this morning

Is it BYOW? Sorry, I couldn't resist. Ray and Super Bowl parties don't always mix well.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Like I said. I believe they will get back to at least 1. Bradys age does not change the rest of the AFC. The thing that worries me the most is the number of young athletic dynamic QB's in the NFL right now. Wilson, Kapernick and RG3 are all 100% legit guys. Cam Newton is still very good. Rodgers is still the best QB in the league. They are all in the NFC though. Im still taking Brady over Peyton, Luck and that fraud from Houston. Flacco is a guy I have always believed in and I have took a lot of crap about right here. This might be his year right now. The team around him is old though. They will still be a force, and likely my Pats main competition for at least the next 2 years. Kansas City could be the shock team. I think they will be much improved.