Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

[quote=my miss storm cat]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaripeo
G1 Dubai World Cup hopeful [/font][b][font=&quot][Vermilion {QUOTE]
Yeah, but will he go in the gate?
Yes I know, this is an interview with his trainer Sei Ishizaka: “The trip to the United Arab Emirates was not exactly a smooth one for Vermilion. His flight on March 12 from Kansai International Airport was delayed for seven hours because Dubai International Airport was shut down due to an accident. Despite being stuck in a plane for that many hours, Ishizaka said Vermilion came out of it all in very good mental and physical shape. The transport took a bit of time, but I went over there myself and saw him with my own eyes, and I don't think there's anything to worry about," Ishizaka said." He's in the same condition that he was (in Japan).”
"I think for most horses, flying is hard their first time. We had a charter that was supposed to take 11 hours, but it ended up taking seven hours longer so it was something to worry about."
I hope he fires from the gate, the rest will depend upon how the speed and pace that the rabbit gave, and the turn of foot from Invasor (the winner for me) so Vermilion can show the type of closer he is, maybe included, wining to Invasor.

No wonder they like it hot....
Old 03-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Saratoga

[quote=jaripeo]
Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat

Yes I know, this is an interview with his trainer Sei Ishizaka: “The trip to the United Arab Emirates was not exactly a smooth one for Vermilion. His flight on March 12 from Kansai International Airport was delayed for seven hours because Dubai International Airport was shut down due to an accident. Despite being stuck in a plane for that many hours, Ishizaka said Vermilion came out of it all in very good mental and physical shape. The transport took a bit of time, but I went over there myself and saw him with my own eyes, and I don't think there's anything to worry about," Ishizaka said." He's in the same condition that he was (in Japan).”
"I think for most horses, flying is hard their first time. We had a charter that was supposed to take 11 hours, but it ended up taking seven hours longer so it was something to worry about."
I hope he fires from the gate, the rest will depend upon how the speed and pace that the rabbit gave, and the turn of foot from Invasor (the winner for me) so Vermilion can show the type of closer he is, maybe included, wining to Invasor.
Wow, nothing is smooth for that guy!

Did you see the that last race of his where they had to scratch him cause he absolutely refused to go anywhere near the gate?

He can be quite a handful.

If any closer comes close, it's gonna be BL!
Old 03-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

[quote=my miss storm cat]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaripeo
Wow, nothing is smooth for that guy!

Did you see the that last race of his where they had to scratch him cause he absolutely refused to go anywhere near the gate?

He can be quite a handful.

If any closer comes close, it's gonna be BL!
In this race you can not be all secure at all, the tracks play for the speed and with that looong part of the finish in the track someone must get fugitive, but you rigth BL can be, but by his side will be Vermilion and maybe Invasor. How about that.

No wonder they like it hot....
Old 03-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Saratoga

[quote=jaripeo]
Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat

In this race you can not be all secure at all, the tracks play for the speed and with that looong part of the finish in the track someone must get fugitive, but you rigth BL can be, but by his side will be Vermilion and maybe Invasor. How about that.
Good point.

No matter what happens, it's gonna be a great race day.

Good luck to you!

Come home safe, kids.