Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-15-2015, 08:06 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BT- View Post
after the last race at TBD.....BOOM

-bt-
Better hope Grunder doesn't show up. Someone's gonna need to hit a pick 6 to cover drinks for that crew.
Old 05-16-2015, 06:26 AM
Flemington

other than you Tampa guys, who wants to see the Bolts and Ducks fight for the cup?

Rangers in 5 and Blackhawks in 7
Old 05-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkhorse View Post
other than you Tampa guys, who wants to see the Bolts and Ducks fight for the cup?

Rangers in 5 and Blackhawks in 7
United Airlines
Old 05-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Bishop will learn pretty quickly not to try all that cute sh!t with the puck against this team. Rangers should be up 3-0 after that 1st period.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:37 PM
Longchamps

One down!!!
Old 05-16-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
One down!!!
LGR!!!

One too many stupid penalties but overall great effort considering the war that was won less than 72 hours ago.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
LGR!!!

One too many stupid penalties but overall great effort considering the war that was won less than 72 hours ago.
Sweep! Lol
Old 05-16-2015, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Sweep! Lol
Easy tiger. I'll settle for a multiple goal win somewhere along the line. 15 straight one-goal games now.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:01 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
Easy tiger. I'll settle for a multiple goal win somewhere along the line. 15 straight one-goal games now.
Can't wait to fill my gullet with beer from dan
Old 05-16-2015, 09:10 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Can't wait to fill my gullet with beer from dan
It's a long dance, bro. I'd be hardly inspired by that effort, and more aptly crapping my pants if I were a NYR fan. Game 1? Home crowd? You actually make a statement in game 2 then I'm barely concerned.

That was the same sh1t show they squeaked by the Caps with. Now it's Showtime. That weak sauce won't stand up over the long haul.

Oh, my gullet has a more discerning pallet. {{Grey Goose}}
Old 05-17-2015, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
It's a long dance, bro. I'd be hardly inspired by that effort, and more aptly crapping my pants if I were a NYR fan. Game 1? Home crowd? You actually make a statement in game 2 then I'm barely concerned.

That was the same sh1t show they squeaked by the Caps with. Now it's Showtime. That weak sauce won't stand up over the long haul.

LOL you're just trolling now bud.
Old 05-18-2015, 09:51 PM

Oof, disastrous 3rd period. Johnson is gonna be a superstar with a super punchable face. Nice of Marty to hand his old homies a 3-on-5 goal early on too.

I trust the Rangers to win at least one in Tampa. But if they don't I'm blaming knicks for the uberjinx.
Old 05-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:

Quote:
LOL you're just trolling now bud.
Again, My only concern was if somehow the Rangers could back up a lucky bounce win with an assertive effort in game 2. What we got was the same 'ole 2014-2015 NYR -on home ice, no less.... no answer. Get the Depends out, boys
Old 05-18-2015, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Again, My only concern was if somehow the Rangers could back up a lucky bounce win with an assertive effort in game 2. What we got was the same 'ole 2014-2015 NYR -on home ice, no less.... no answer. Get the Depends out, boys

Cool out.

Rangers gave up two goals because guys fell down. Outplayed the Lightning for another two periods (in addition to all 3 in Game 1) before they fell apart in the 3rd. Yep, shitting.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:28 AM
Longchamps

Played like a junior hockey team yesterday. Guys falling down. sloppy passing, missed open shots. I expect a big effort game 3. Save the depends for clyde/morty/arletta or whatever ever pen name freak they go by for when Baffert lifts that Belmont trophy for AP!
Old 05-19-2015, 08:42 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Played like a junior hockey team yesterday. Guys falling down. sloppy passing, missed open shots. I expect a big effort game 3. Save the depends for clyde/morty/arletta or whatever ever pen name freak they go by for when Baffert lifts that Belmont trophy for AP!
The best thing they can do is forget this game ever happened - there was nothing to take away from it, other than you can simply NOT take penalties against Tampa - they will make you pay...Surprised they didn't learn that from the Habs series.
I agree, Tom - I expect a huge effort from them as well in Tampa. Gut check time for both teams. Tampa tends to play a little too loose early in the game following a big win, NYR needs to come out blazing and not let up. 0-0 at the start of the 2nd period will spell big trouble.

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 05-19-2015 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-19-2015, 08:44 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:

Cool out.

Rangers gave up two goals because guys fell down. Outplayed the Lightning for another two periods (in addition to all 3 in Game 1) before they fell apart in the 3rd. Yep, shitting.
You're delusional. But that's ok.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Oriental Park

The rangers fans are ignoring the big elephant in the room. They are going to need score to more than 2 goals a game to beat the Lightning. The Lightning are going to get goals in this series so the Rangers offense has to pick it up or they will be in trouble.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:22 AM

Quote:
You're delusional. But that's ok.
OK buddy. If you're gonna tell me the Lightning have had more than one great period so far this series, I want what you're puffing on. That game would've been 2-1 Rangers going into the 3rd if Marty and Staal didn't slip on banana peels in open ice.
Old 05-19-2015, 01:18 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
OK buddy. If you're gonna tell me the Lightning have had more than one great period so far this series, I want what you're puffing on. That game would've been 2-1 Rangers going into the 3rd if Marty and Staal didn't slip on banana peels in open ice.
Joey, I'm not going to try and quantify this because it's senseless. The Lightning have had plenty of opportunity and the same goes for the Rangers. It's the two best teams in the East, for crying out loud.

What cannot be skewed, massaged or polished, is the fact that your goalie has given up 22 goals in 5 games to the Lightning this season. In contrast, Bishop has surrendered 11 in those same 5 games.

When your goalie is averaging giving up 4.4 goals a game, you need to score more than 2 goals to be in the discussion, no matter how pretty you want to believe your team is playing.