Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Breeders' Cup Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Steve Byk

Default Breeders' Cup Weekend Beyers

SA Breeders' Cup Classic (G1): Mucho Macho Man 112 (Macho Uno) K. Ritvo/G. Stevens
SA Breeders' Cup Turf (G1): Magician-IRE 107 (Galileo-IRE) A. O'Brien/R. Moore
SA Breeders' Cup Distaff (G1): Beholder 105 (Henny Hughes) R. Mandella/G. Stevens
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1): Chriselliam-IRE 88 (Iffraaj-GB) C. Hills/R. Hughes
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1): Ria Antonia 81 (Rockport Harbor) J. Englehart/J. Castellano
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (G1): Outstrip-GB 93 (Exceed And Excel-AUS) C. Appleby/M. Smith
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile (G1): New Year's Day 88 (Street Cry-IRE) B. Baffert/M. Garcia
SA Breeders' Cup Mile (G1): Wise Dan 104 (Wiseman's Ferry) C. LoPresti/J. Lezcano
SA Breeders' Cup F&M Turf (G1): Dank-GB 104 (Dansili-GB) S. Stoute/R. Moore
SA Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1): Secret Circle 98 (Eddington) B. Baffert/M. Garcia
SA Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (G1): Mizdirection 94 (Mizzen Mast) M. Puype/M. Smith
SA Breeders' Cup F&M Sprint (G1): Groupie Doll 107 (Bowman's Band) W. Bradley/R. Maragh
SA Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (G1): Goldencents 105 (Into Mischief) D. O'Neill/R. Bejarano
SA Breeders' Cup Marathon (G2): London Bridge 87 (Arch) J. Hughes/M. Smith

SA Twilight Derby (G2): Rookie Sensation 88 (Unbridled's Song) J. Shirreffs/V. Espinoza
SA Senator Ken Maddy S (G3): Pontchatrain 94 (War Front) T. Proctor/G. Stevens
SA Juvenile Turf Sprint S: Richies Party Girl 92 (Any Given Saturday) W. Ward/V. Espinoza
SA Damascus S: Zeewat 96 (Harlan's Holiday) J. Hollendorfer/R. Bejarano
SA Golden State Juvenile Fillies S: Swiss Lake Yodeler 76 (Swiss Yodeler) J. Hollendorfer/J. Leparoux
SA Golden State Juvenile S: Better Bet 77 (Southern Image) M. Harrington/M. Pedroza

Last edited by Kasept : 11-04-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:41 PM
The Curragh

98 for the winner of the BC Sprint!??!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Louisiana Downs

SA Breeders' Cup F&M Sprint (G1): Groupie Doll 107 (Bowman's Band) W. Bradley/R. Maragh

So much for all the detractors that she was done...2nd best Beyers for the BC....Say what you what you want but this is one game horse who obviously had one more good one in her
Old 11-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Idlewild Airport

The marathon is a NX4 lifetime at Ellis...Put the Cup back to 1 day please and stop the madness.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo View Post

So much for all the detractors that she was done...2nd best Beyers for the BC....Say what you what you want but this is one game horse who obviously had one more good one in her
That was awesome. I was so happy to see her do that.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Idlewild Airport

It's amazing what real life drug testing does to these figs....Suddenly they are all much less impressive. I'm positive there hasn't been a lower speed figure given to a sprint winner in history.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo View Post

That figure doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOL JACK View Post
98 for the winner of the BC Sprint!??!
I can't really comment on that on in absolute terms, but I would guess it should be similar, or a little higher than the F&M Sprint. The Damascus was .01 seconds slower and got a 96. I think the track likely slowed down AFTER the F&M Sprint. They seem to think before. I have trouble understanding Judy the Beauty getting that number, as well as three hitting the wire together and running that fig.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
helicopter11

4 jockeys winning 9 of the races
Old 11-03-2013, 09:53 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
I can't really comment on that on in absolute terms, but I would guess it should be similar, or a little higher than the F&M Sprint. The Damascus was .01 seconds slower and got a 96. I think the track likely slowed down AFTER the F&M Sprint. They seem to think before. I have trouble understanding Judy the Beauty getting that number, as well as three hitting the wire together and running that fig.
I agree.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Turf Paradise

Steve,
Did they say what caused Dank's bleeding? It looked like it was in the mouth, maybe she bit her tongue?
Also I would like to thank the Santa Anita stewards for the consistency throughout the meet!! They were consistently horrible, they make no changes earlier in the meet and then decide to make a change in one of the biggest races of the year!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly-Sheba View Post
Steve,

Did they say what caused Dank's bleeding? It looked like it was in the mouth, maybe she bit her tongue?

Also I would like to thank the Santa Anita stewards for the consistency throughout the meet!! They were consistently horrible, they make no changes earlier in the meet and then decide to make a change in one of the biggest races of the year!
I'd guess tongue as well. Trinniberg bit his too.