Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-13-2006, 09:06 AM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
well the siege of lebenon and the bombing of the airport..looks like its on....w said they are a terrorist govt...no suprise there..
Lebanon is just a diversion ... the real terrorists are in Syria.

It will soon be time for Israel to give Junior Assad a morning wake-up call.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:50 AM
pgardn

The Israeli intellgence is very far reaching. They know where these guys move in Syria and Iran. If more soldiers are taken I would not be suprised if strategic airstrikes are carried out against both these countries. The terrorists will of course be underground and probably not be hit. But the message will be clear. The escalation has begun. It is up to the terrorists and the governments that back them as to how far they want to push it.

Game on.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Porter
***From Israel***

I just landed @ Ben Gurion and expect to be here for quite some time. Will be vacationing in St. Tropez, Mykinos and the Italian Riviera during August.

I've contracted to teach a 3 week course in American slang, mannerisms and trivia (could use Mr. Brooklynite's help on this one) to ****** operatives.

The situation in Gaza is going to get worse before it gets better. The end game is to isolate the Hamas Govt. in hope of replacing it with one that will be more in tune with eliminating this HOPELES shooting gallery.

The wining lottery ticket for us is a semi legitimate reason to flatten Damascus. Hopefully the Palestinians will not miss this oppurtunity to once again shoot themselves in the foot.
Boss!

I just landed in Haifa and was trying to find your motorcade. What a flight! Travelling with Dixie International is something else. First class all the way baby! Its a good thing Olmert listened to your strategy-cleared the skies for us you sly dog you!

Now, dont forget we have a meeting with the war cabinet tomorrow morning. We are going to REALLY clean house.

This secret mission reminds me of the stories of you and General Westmoreland. The ARABS have no idea whats about to HIT them. Operation Dixie is going to change the world.

Before we go to Damascus and Tehran, we have to go to San Tropez. Ive got your speedo all packed and ready to go boss!
Old 07-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Hialeah Park

Dixie in a speedo.
I just up-chucked.
Dodge those bullets, that will give 'em a real target.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downthestretch55
Dixie in a speedo.
I just up-chucked.
Dodge those bullets, that will give 'em a real target.
Obviously, you cant appreciate a REAL MAN. You have never seen a group of crazed women like i just saw by Dixie's motorcade here in Israel. Bombs are blasting, missiles are exploding and there is a throng of about 20 crazed women trying to get in the Boss's car.

You dont know anything about Steel grays! You dont know anything about catlike movements!
Old 07-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assttodixie
Obviously, you cant appreciate a REAL MAN. You have never seen a group of crazed women like i just saw by Dixie's motorcade here in Israel. Bombs are blasting, missiles are exploding and there is a throng of about 20 crazed women trying to get in the Boss's car.

You dont know anything about Steel grays! You dont know anything about catlike movements!
That site should stop the tanks.
Put down those rockets fellas, Dixie's coming!

You sound like you're one burger shy of a "happy meal".
Is the short bus there yet?
Old 07-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Before we go to Damascus and Tehran, we have to go to San Tropez.
Busted again, Fupeg!

There's no such place as San Tropez ... unless it's a suburb of the West Coast slum you live in.

Anyone who has actually been to the Côte d'Azur ... such as world-travelled sophisticates like myself and Dixie ... knows that the town is called Saint-Tropez ... sometimes abbreviated as St.-Tropez.

Some piece of assistant you are.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bold Brooklynite
Busted again, Fupeg!

There's no such place as San Tropez ... unless it's a suburb of the West Coast slum you live in.

Anyone who has actually been to the Côte d'Azur ... such as world-travelled sophisticates like myself and Dixie ... knows that the town is called Saint-Tropez ... sometimes abbreviated as St.-Tropez.

LMAO at you and Dixie and the assistant. The Asst DOES, somehow, make more than sense than you.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Busted again, Fupeg!

Why the insults? I set up your travel arrangements last time and this is the thanks i get? The next time you have a dirty diaper in the middle of a bingo game, I will make sure that you sit there in it!

As far as world travellers go, I KNOW how sophisticated Dixie is. He is my boss and im with him here right now. Song writing is one of Boss's many talents and he is currently in the midst of composing the Israeli version of the star spangled banner.

As if you didnt know.

Last edited by Assttodixie : 07-14-2006 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Busted again, Fupeg!

Yes, I rely on Dixie for my worldliness. I mean, i use to spell "mykonos" with the O between the K and the N until Dixie showed me the way you "world-travelled sophisticates" spelled it.
Old 07-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Why the insults? I set up your travel arrangements last time and this is the thanks i get? The next time you have a dirty diaper in the middle of a bingo game, I will make sure that you sit there in it!

As far as world travellers go, I KNOW how sophisticated Dixie is. He is my boss and im with him here right now. Song writing is one of Boss's many talents and he is currently in the midst of composing the Israeli version of the star spangled manner.

As if you didnt know.
Bingo? Dirty diaper? Star spangled manner...with an M?
You've been had, found, and put to bed in your cardboard box.
Dirt don't just mean soiled. EWWWWW!

Q: Who changes the sheets?

A: What sheets?
Old 07-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Bingo? Dirty diaper? Star spangled manner...with an M?
You've been had, found, and put to bed in your cardboard box.
Dirt don't just mean soiled. EWWWWW!

Q: Who changes the sheets?

A: What sheets?
thank you so much for finding my typo! How about a job at Dixie International? You can be the stenographer.

I dont get what you mean this cardboard box thing but it sounds cool.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
thank you so much for finding my typo! How about a job at Dixie International? You can be the stenographer.

I dont get what you mean this cardboard box thing but it sounds cool.
Thanks for the job offer but I think I'll pass. Dix up the --- must hurt.
But, ya know what I'm talkin' about. No wonder the diaper is soiled.
Do "depends" last a little longer?
The cardboard box is where Bold Brooklyn lives. Nowhere near San Tropez.
The big refrigerator box is under the underpass on 1-95.
You know where to look...wink, wink.
Just watch out for incoming!
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!

Asst...honest question... Do you write any babble at the townhall site?
Old 07-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Thanks for the job offer but I think I'll pass. Dix up the --- must hurt.
But, ya know what I'm talkin' about. No wonder the diaper is soiled.
Do "depends" last a little longer?
The cardboard box is where Bold Brooklyn lives. Nowhere near San Tropez.
The big refrigerator box is under the underpass on 1-95.
You know where to look...wink, wink.
Just watch out for incoming!
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!

Asst...honest question... Do you write any babble at the townhall site?
I dont think you understand this whole concept of me and the boss. We dont have any kind of physical relationship. I just admire his chiselled features and catlike movements from afar.

I have heard the boss and a guy from brooklyn rave about Ezrabooks being quite the teabagger but i wouldnt know anything about it for real.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Yes, I rely on Dixie for my worldliness. I mean, i use to spell "mykonos" with the O between the K and the N until Dixie showed me the way you "world-travelled sophisticates" spelled it.
Dixie may not know how to transliterate Mykonos from the original Hellenic characters ... but ... at least he's been there.

Where have you ever been ... besides "San Tropez"?

You're guise as Dixie's favorite piece of assistant has been busted. Maybe you can register again under an even different name. At least you know how to do that, right Fupeg?

Now go take care of those two cute kids ... and read up some more on Richie Guerin.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
I have heard the boss and a guy from brooklyn rave about Ezrabooks being quite the teabagger but i wouldnt know anything about it for real.
Please ... you're the mother of two small children ...

... have a little more self-respect than to get down into the gutter with a vulgar loser.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Please ... you're the mother of two small children ...

... have a little more self-respect than to get down into the gutter with a vulgar loser.
Now,now...you started the vulgarity with the whole "blowing" thing. As a great grandfather and a gentleman it was a bit surprising.

Either way, Boss needs you to call him...NOW.
Old 07-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Now,now...you started the vulgarity with the whole "blowing" thing. As a great grandfather and a gentleman it was a bit surprising.

Either way, Boss needs you to call him...NOW.
There was not ... nor ever has been ... anything vulgar in my posts. I said "blow your cover" ... using the word in the same context as "blow your top" ... "blow your cool" ... "blow your cash."

I hope by now that you realize that your considerable wit and cleverness have been completely wasted on your new friend on this thread. He's completely missed every bon mot you've created ... they've gone whizzing over his head at warp speed.

Your choice of allies has always puzzled me. Those dreadful, hysterical harpies at the other site ... and a vulgar cretin on this one. Dixie and I have been the only ones who have ever truly appreciated your talents ... your knowledge of racing and basketball ... and your knack for parody and satire.

I know you've always appreciated my knowledge, wit, and intellect ... and I'm pleased to realize that you've learned a lot from me ... but you've really played your cards wrong with Dixie. He could be your friend and strong supporter ... if you'd only realize it.

I might say you've blown your chances with him ... but it's not too late ... he'd be pleased to resume a supportive role ... if you'd only recognize the opportunity you've been missing. Please rethink your choices, hon.