Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2018, 07:37 PM
Oaklawn

Patriots/Eagles

Eagles win SB
Old 01-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Hialeah Park

Line is down to 7 from 9...crazy. I am locked with Jax +9 but might throw a few bucks on the Pats and try and catch the middle
Old 01-19-2018, 03:20 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
Brady practised with a glove on his throwing hand today... never does!! He's hurtin!!! His biggest asset (besides his wife) is his accuracy ... with a sore hand (throwing hand) ... I'll take any points they give me!!!

Yours in go Jax!!!
Has anyone outside the Pats seen his hand? These guys are slicker than cat$hit on a wet rock...I wouldn't put it past them to come up with some scheme to try and misdirect the Jag's strategy, they have a history you know...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp
Old 01-19-2018, 05:03 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Inside info

Brady got 4 stitches, that aren't on the underside that comes in contact with the Ball. He is a go fir Sunday
Old 01-19-2018, 05:18 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Brady got 4 stitches, that aren't on the underside that comes in contact with the Ball. He is a go fir Sunday
I've had bigger cuts on my eyeball...he will be a go for sure

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp
Old 01-19-2018, 05:47 PM
Randwyck

Home teams in conference championship games traditionally have a huge edge. But the Eagles last several games (Post Wentz vs Giants, Raiders, Cowboys, etc..) haven't inspired much confidence.
Good defense can only take them so far, and it might be enough. But... let's face it...they aren't your typical #1 seed, judging by their performances the past 5 weeks.
And in the other game, I just don't see Jacksonville being able to keep up with NE on scoring. Not sure how they seem to look good against Pittsburgh, but I expect more from the Patriots.
Best of luck to all teams and fans/bettors this weekend.

Patriots 34
Jags 17

Vikes 24
Eagles 13
Old 01-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Havre de Grace

When the Eagles had to stop Atlanta, they did .
When Minnesota had to stop New Orleans they didn't ... at leasta couple of times
Old 01-22-2018, 04:42 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Nice...

TB12 the GOAT.
Thrilling win by the Pats. Brady is lying about his hand. Reminds me of Pats Irving Fryar who got the same exact injury before the 86 AFC championship game, courtesy of his wife.
Getting your finger bent back does not cause a bunch of stitches. It seems like somebody would have saw something that bloody. When he says something like when I got home my wife was like “ oh ! What happened ? “ that kind of thing gets told to your wife much sooner than when you get home from work. I think he’ll be President some day, and is the greatest living American, but this story is not the truth in my opinion.

I’ll be back with another winner to continue the roll, plus a great prop bet too.
Congrats to the Iggles and their classy fans who threw beers at the Viking team bus after the game, as 38-7 wasn’t nearly enough. Also loved the we want Brady chant. Be careful what you wish for you bunch of mooks
Old 01-23-2018, 06:27 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
TB12 the GOAT.
Thrilling win by the Pats. Brady is lying about his hand. Reminds me of Pats Irving Fryar who got the same exact injury before the 86 AFC championship game, courtesy of his wife.
Getting your finger bent back does not cause a bunch of stitches. It seems like somebody would have saw something that bloody. When he says something like when I got home my wife was like “ oh ! What happened ? “ that kind of thing gets told to your wife much sooner than when you get home from work. I think he’ll be President some day, and is the greatest living American, but this story is not the truth in my opinion.

I’ll be back with another winner to continue the roll, plus a great prop bet too.
Congrats to the Iggles and their classy fans who threw beers at the Viking team bus after the game, as 38-7 wasn’t nearly enough. Also loved the we want Brady chant. Be careful what you wish for you bunch of mooks
Real class act
Old 01-23-2018, 09:14 AM
Havre de Grace

Another iggle fan arrested after sucker punching a poor defenseless hoss. At least he was arrested and caught a tune up from the copper that the hoss was riding.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:29 AM
Golden Gate

And this would never happen from the fine folks in Dorchester..PLEASE STOP! The whole throwing snowballs at Santa **** has gotta stop. EVERY fanbase has it's share of idiots.

Now...On to the superbowl!! The iggles will be victorious, and "the boss" will be front and center for the parade down Broad street.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONTHERAIL View Post
And this would never happen from the fine folks in Dorchester..PLEASE STOP! The whole throwing snowballs at Santa **** has gotta stop. EVERY fanbase has it's share of idiots.

Now...On to the superbowl!! The iggles will be victorious, and "the boss" will be front and center for the parade down Broad street.
Eagles fans are in a class by themselves. Where else will you see a family of 4 wearing F$$k Dallas shirts in public. I can't wait until the Pats cheat them in the bowl. eagles fans will be priceless.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:05 AM
Hialeah Park

Keep in mind that we shouldnt let truth interfere with a good (exhausted and overplayed) narrative. He won't read this because his cornrows are tied too tightly, but to anyone with half a brain it shouldn't be too tough.

From @MikeClayNFL on Twitter:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.c31b667bc3d8
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 01-23-2018, 11:14 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
Eagles fans are in a class by themselves. Where else will you see a family of 4 wearing F$$k Dallas shirts in public. I can't wait until the Pats cheat them in the bowl. eagles fans will be priceless.
Our finest act has yet to be written! Stick around, you'll see, as the Iggs let TB12 & Co. know that new sheriffs are in town. AND THEY'RE STICKING TF AROUND!
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 01-23-2018, 11:37 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
Keep in mind that we shouldnt let truth interfere with a good (exhausted and overplayed) narrative. He won't read this because his cornrows are tied too tightly, but to anyone with half a brain it shouldn't be too tough.

From @MikeClayNFL on Twitter:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.c31b667bc3d8
That's quite a piece. I had never seen it.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:15 AM
Saratoga

Eagles are "heavy" now at the MGM....

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018...ti-million-bet
Old 02-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Super Bowl

The playoffs went very well in this thread. Keep it simple here. The better team generally wins the game. The pats beat a very very good jags team to get here.eagkes took advantage of home cooking vs dome teams who struggled on road. Bellichick will have a good plan to stop Foles. James Harrison inspires confidence in the still improving defense. If they don't send everybody and get Brady it will be a long day for the philly phaithful. Pats ... wire to wire ...easy
Old 02-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Hialeah Park

The Birds have taken the underdog status and have used it as fuel.

This week is NO different when you’re dealing with a group of guys like the one putting on a show tonight! Just a few more sets of eyes they are about to open is all!

IGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

- Nathan Israel