Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Del Mar

Default Anybody hear any good jokes lately?

Q. Did you hear the new politically correct term for lesbian?
A. It's been changed to "Vagaterian"

Just thought I'd start the ball rolling, anyone else have some good jokes? I'm sure you all do!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Dee Tee Stables

teacher tells her class that human beings are the only 'animals' that stutter. a young girl raises her hand and says no, she had a kitten that stuttered. you did? the teacher asked.
'yes. one day me and the kitten were in the backyard. the neighbors rottweiler jumped the fence and came after the kitten. kitty humped up and said sss.ssss.sss...but before it could say 'sh!t' the dog had her'!!

the teacher had to leave the room.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Flemington

Dear Frankie
>
>
> I have never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have
> suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The
> usual
> signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been
> going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names
> she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them. I try
> to
> stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall
> asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think
> deep
> down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out
> again and I decided to finally check on her.
>
> Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a
> good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with
> 'the girls. When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse,
> which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them
> on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed
> a
> hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.
>
> Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the
> pro-shop
> where I bought it?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Flemington

* “I wonder what the most intelligent thing ever said was that started with the word ‘dude.’ ‘Dude, these are isotopes.’ ‘Dude, we removed your kidney. You’re gonna be fine.’ ‘Dude, I am so stoked to win this Nobel Prize. I just wanna thank Kevin, and Turtle, and all my homies.’”
* “I think that when you get dressed in the morning, sometimes you’re really making a decision about your behavior for the day. Like if you put on flipflops, you’re saying: ‘Hope I don’t get chased today.’ ‘Be nice to people in sneakers.’”
* “I saw a guy at a party wearing a leather jacket and I thought, ‘That is cool.’ But then I saw another guy wearing a leather vest and I thought, ‘That is not cool’. Then I figured it out: ‘Cool’ is all about leather sleeves.”
* “‘Sort of’ is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It’s just a filler. Sort of - it doesn’t really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after ‘I love you’ or ‘You’re going to live’ or ‘It’s a boy.’”"I was in a store and I saw a pocket dictionary and that made me laugh because it’s such…a specific item. I don’t know that many words and I’m going out…and I have pants. Perfect!”
* “When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws. Only catapults.”
* “I like fruit baskets because it gives you the ability to mail someone a piece of fruit without appearing insane. Like, if someone just mailed you an apple you’d be like ‘Huh? What the hell is this?’, but if it’s in a fruit basket you’re like ‘This is nice!.’”
* “I feel stupid when I write the word banana. Its like, how many na’s are on this thing? ‘Cause I’m like ‘Bana … keep going. Bananana … damn.’
* “I like clothes, you know. I dig fabrics. One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you’re in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you’re not it does just the opposite. It’s like, ‘Hey, there’s an *******.’ But when you’re in the woods you’re like, ‘Is there an ******* out here?’ They look like trees.”
* “I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that’s 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says ‘go outside.’”
* “I like parties, but I don’t like piñatas because the pinata promotes violence against flamboyant animals. Hey, there’s a donkey with some pizzazz. Let’s kick its ass. What I’m trying to say is, don’t make the same Halloween costume mistake that I did.”
* “People and squirrels are very different. Most people will not argue that. But I find that there is one situation in which they’re very similar. And that is: when I am driving towards them in my car. Then they’re kind of hard to tell apart… Especially if the human is kind of hairy.”
* “Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun, and other times you do it to not die. And when I’m swimming, sometimes I’m not sure which one it is. I gotta go by the outfit. Pants - uh oh. Bathing suit - okay. Naked - we’ll see. Should I be swimming faster, or am I getting laid?”
* “Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is the same as saying ‘I apologize.’ Except at a funeral.”
* “They say that you can tell man apart from other animals by his ability to reason. I think you could also go by last names. What’s his name? Patches? Patches what? That’s a dog. Don’t waste my time.”
* “The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you’re signing somebody’s cast.”
* “Some jokes are short and elegant, like a mathematical proof or a midget in a ballgown.”
* “One of my friends has a stutter and a lot of people think that’s a bad thing, but to me that’s just like starting certain words with a drum roll. That’s not an impediment, that’s suspense! What’s he going to say? Car?? …or Carnival?? …Carburetor!?!? Man…
* “The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.”
* “About a month ago I got a cactus. A week later, it died. I was really depressed because I was like ‘Damn! I am less nurturing than a desert.’ (Ladies, that’s not true)”
* “I like when good things happen to me, but I wait two weeks to tell anyone because I like to use the word ‘fortnight.’”
* “I like video games, but they’re really violent. I’d like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It’d be called ‘Really Busy Hospital.’”
* “I think vests are all about protection. You know what I mean? Like a lifevest protects you from drowning and bulletproof vests protect you from getting shot and the sweatervest protects you from pretty girls. ‘Leave me alone. Can’t you see I’m cold just right here?’”
* “I went into a deli and got an egg sandwich and a hot chocolate. And then I went outside and I had to get a cab, so I had to put up one of my hands. But I already started eating my sandwich; I took it out of the bag, I was impatient. So my choice was hold up an egg sandwich or hold up a hot chocolate to get a car. So I chose the hot chocolate. And I put it up there and no cab stopped and I realized it was because I looked like I was toasting traffic. Standing on the street, ‘Here’s to you guys, to everybody heading west, I just wanna say I like what you do… but one of you needs to stop, pick me up.’”
* “I noticed that there are no B batteries. I think that’s to avoid confusion, cause if there were you wouldn’t know if someone was stuttering. ‘Yes, hello I’d like some b-batteries.’ ‘What kind?’ ‘B-batteries.’ ‘What kind?!?’ ‘B-batteries!!!’ and D-batteries that’s hard for foreigners. ‘Yes, I would like de batteries.’”
* “A drunk driver is very dangerous. So is a drunk backseat driver if he’s persuasive. ‘Dude make a left.’ ‘Those are trees…’ ‘Trust me.’
* “I like the beach. I like to get there really early before everyone else shows up and take like thirty bottles with notes in them and throw them into the water. Then I wait for everyone to come to the beach and when someone goes to pick up one of the bottles, I go up behind them because when they open it there’s a note saying ‘I’m standing right behind you.’”
* “I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I’m good at everything.”
* “I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it.”
* “I was making pancakes the other day and a fly flew into the kitchen. And that’s when I realized that a spatula is a lot like a fly-swatter. And a crushed fly is a lot like a blueberry. And a roommate is a lot like a fly eater.”
* “I like sports; I like professional football. I like to get to the stadium and see the games live, you know. And I paint my chest before I leave the house. But I don’t have many friends, you know, so I usually just do punctuation and tack on a group already in progress. But sometimes it works out kind of weird because we ended up on TV one time and it said ‘JETS?’”
* “An easy way to sound like a creep is to add the word ‘ladies’ to the end of things you say. It can be harmless too, but it just makes you a creep. ‘Yeah after college I spent two years in the peace corps, ladies?’ The more harmless it is, the more of a creep you become. ‘I broke my arm. I need help, ladies?’”
* “My favorite fruit is grapes. Because with grapes, you always get another chance. ‘Cause, you know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you’re stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. But if you have a crappy grape, no problem - just move on to the next. ‘Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.’”
* “I went into a clothes store and a lady came up to me and said “if you need anything, I’m Jill”. I’ve never met anyone with a conditional identity before.”
* “The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.”
* My friend Steve likes cats. People are always saying “Oh, Steve’s really a cat person”. No he’s not. If Steve were a cat person it’d be, like, “Hey, Steve never goes in the pool”.
* On same Daily Show episode, when asked about dangers of MySpace: “On the downside, it’s loaded with sexual predators. On the plus side, it’s also loaded with sexual prey.”
* If I ever saw an amputee getting hanged, I’d probably just start calling out letters.
* It was my friend’s birthday and I was mad at him, so I sent him a card. It said happy birthday, but I put quotes around the word “Happy”… sarcastic birthday, douchebag.
* “I love women, but I feel like you can’t trust some of them. Some of them are liars, you know? Like I was in the park and I met this girl, she was cute and she had a dog. And I went up to her, we started talking. She told me her dog’s name. Then Í said, “Does he bite?”. She said “No.” And I said, “Oh yeah? Then how does he eat? … Liar.”"
* “I think it would be cool, if you were writing a ransom note in Microsoft Word, and it popped up, the paperclip and said, “It looks like you’re writing a ransom note… need some help? You should curse more.” The paperclip would be all messed up, you know? I never saw a paperclip with tattoos before.”
* Graffiti… I don’t like graffiti, unless it teaches me something, you know? Like “Oh, that’s how Alex feels about Maria. I wouldn’t have known if I had not walked by there, thank you.” Graffiti’s the most passionate literature there is, you know? It’s always like “Bush sucks!”, “U2 Rocks!”. I want to make indifferent graffiti. “Toy Story 2 was okay!” “I like Sheryl as a friend, but I’m not sure about taking things further”, “This is a bridge!”, “That guy’s right!”
* If you have a pear shaped body, you should not wear pear colored clothes, or act juicy.
* I wonder what the word for dots looks like in braille.
* I don’t like when I go in a store and they call me “Boss.” “Hey boss, can I help you, boss?” When they call me boss, I go, “I got some bad news… I’m gonna have to let you go, but first bring me the earnings from the register for today. I’ll give you severance, and give me the rest.”
* I was in a shoe store and the guys call me boss, and I said, “Ya, can i just get those sneakers in a 10?” And uh, he said, “Okay” and then he went down stairs. He came back and he said, “I don’t have a 10, I have a 9.” “Oh great, because while you were downstairs, my toes were severed off. So that works out. Normally it would be stupid for you to tell me a number different than the one I said, ’cause it goes with my body part. But given my very recent accident, you’re right on. I’ll take the 9’s and a pile of band-aids, thank you. You’re re-hired ’cause you’re a genius.
* A quick way to start a conversation is to say something like “What’s your favorite color?” A quick way to end a conversation is to say something like “What’s your favorite color…person?”
* My friend had a burrito. The next day he said, “That burrito did not agree with me.” I was like, “Was the disagreement over whether or not you’d have diarrhea? Let me guess who won.” “I tried to reason with it, I insisted, you know. I was like, ‘I wanna go outside, I like these pants, but the burrito had his way.’”
* I’m excited to be here. I almost didn’t do this show, because I have certain requests in order to do a benefit show. And I said, “I’ll do the show, but I need giant gay icicles behind me or I can’t do it. I work with giant gay icicles or you can forget it.” It worked out, it’s cool, so they make me look cool and a little less gay than the icicles themselves. - melbourne comedy festival
* I heard this lady say “I love kids.” That’s nice, a little weird though. It’s like saying “I like people, for a little while.” “How old are you? 14? **** off!” You can say “I love kids” as a general statement, that’s fine. It’s when you get specific that you get in to trouble. “I love twelve-year-olds.”
* I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, “I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else.” And I said, “I am.”
* What do you call someone who can’t tell the difference between a spoon and a ladle? Fat.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Hialeah Park

Courtesy of Satan's Twin..

A young Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin. Truth be told, he is a virgin too, but she doesn't know that.

On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness.

He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. 'My darring,' he whispers, 'I know dis you firss time and you berry flighten.. I promise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want. You juss ask. Whatchu want?' he says, trying to sound experienced and worldly, which he hopes will impress her.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually shyly whispers back, 'I want to try someting I have hear about from odda girls... Numbaa 69.'

More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her....

'You want...... Garlic Chicken wif snow peas?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Del Mar

Buckwheat from the Little Rascals is in class. The teacher is testing the students on spelling.

"Buckwheat, can you spell "dictate"?
"Why, I dink so.....D-I-C-T-A-T-E, dictate"
"Very good, Buckwheat, can you use that word in a sentence?"
After a long pause...
"Darla say my dictate good!"
Old 02-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Flemington

a man comes home from the golf course one day, walks up to his wife in the kitchen and punches her right in the face. Dazed and confused, she pulls herself of the floor and says "what the hell was that all about?"

The man just shrugged and said "I don't know, I've been hitting everything fat all day."

Old 02-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Del Mar

A couple were in their bedroom and the girl says to her boyfriend, 'I wish I had bigger tits'. The boyfriend says 'well what I recommend is to get some toilet tissue and rub it between your tits for 2 months'. 'How will that help to make my tits bigger?' asks the girlfriend.
'Well it worked for your ass' says the boyfriend.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Dee Tee Stables

old man and his old lady are sitting on the porch, rocking in their rocking chairs. suddenly, the old lady reaches over and knocks the old man so hard, he falls on the porch.
'what the hell was that for?'. '50 years of bad sex' she replies.

a few minutes later, he reaches over and knocks her so hard, she falls on the porch.
'now, what was that for' she says. he replies 'for knowing the difference!'
Old 02-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

two guys on a plane and they notice each of them has a back eye.

The one said, "what happened to you?"

well it was a slip of the tongue. I went to the ticket counter and the gal behind the counter had a huge pair and instead of saying, "gimme two tickets to pittsburgh" I said, "Give me two tickets to Tittsburgh" and she popped me one - what happened to you

same thing, a slip of the tongue

I was sitting at the breakfast table and I meant to say, "honey, please pass the cereal" but instead I said, "you ruined my life you fcukin b itch"
Old 02-27-2009, 01:28 PM
Del Mar

Default Kinda corny I'll admit ahead of time....

A squad car driver was covering a quiet beat out in the sticks when he was amazed to find a former lieutenant on the police force covering the beat.

He stopped the car and asked, "Why, Irish Mike, this wouldn't be your new beat out here in the sticks, would it?"

"That it is, "Irish Mike replied grimly, "ever since I arrested the judge on his way to the masquerade ball."

"You mean you pinched his honor?" asked Pat.

"How was I to know that his convict suit was only a costume?" demanded Mike.

"Well," mused Pat, "there's a lesson in this somewhere."

"That there is," replied Irish Mike...." 'Tis wise never to book a judge by his cover."
Old 02-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Hialeah Park

What do Police issued taser guns and Mr Clean have in common???

They both put shines on the floor.... (may have used that one here before)
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 02-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Del Mar

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so
much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have
never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the
passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I
just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...
'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me
to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who
I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with
her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big
unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on
several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to
take, so I told her we'd just buy them all.. She wanted new shoes to
compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jeweler department where she picked out a pair of diamond
earrings. Let me tell you...
She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a
shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a
tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was
almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with
excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go
to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel
like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled,
'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're
just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy
your shopping needs as a woman..'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why
can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch
knows I'm smarter than her.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Hialeah Park

Not bad..12 jokes and Asians, African Americans and the female race have all been lit up...excellent work..I think the late night crew will really heat things up..
Old 02-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Del Mar

Default I appreciate all the participation, here's another one...

One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated waiting for the pilot to show up so they can get under way.

The pilot and copilot finally appear in the rear of the plane and begin walking up to the cockpit through the center aisle. Both appear to be blind; the pilot is using a white cane, bumping into passengers right and left as he stumbles down the aisle. The copilot is using a guide dog. Both have their eyes covered with sunglasses.

At first, the passengers do not react thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. After a few minutes though, the engines start revving, and the airplane begins moving down the runway.

The passengers look at each other with some uneasiness. They start whispering among themselves and look desperately to the stewardesses for reassurance.

Yet, the plane starts accelerating rapidly, and people begin panicking. Some passengers are praying, and as the plane gets closer and closer to the end of the runway, the voices are becoming more and more hysterical.

When the plane has less than twenty feet of runway left, there is a sudden change in the pitch of the shouts as everyone screams at once. At the very last moment, the plane lifts off and is airborne.

Up in the cockpit, the copilot breathes a sigh of relief and tells the pilot: "You know, one of these days the passengers aren't going to scream, and we aren't going to know when to take off!"
Old 02-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Del Mar

Why did the Polish (put in appropriate ethnic race for your purpose)prostitute return the vibrator she bought?

It kept chipping her teeth.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Flemington

Voted Best Joke in Ireland
This Year

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, 'Here's to spending the rest of me life
between the legs of me wife!'

That won him the top prize at the pub for the 'Best Toast Of The Night'!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, 'I won the prize for the Best toast of the night'

She said, 'Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?'
John said 'Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife.'

'Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!' Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner.

The man chuckled leeringly and said, 'John won the prize the other night at the pub
with a toast about you, Mary.'

She said, 'Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself... You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come'.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Flemington

A golfer playing in Ireland
hooked
his drive into the woods. Looking
for his ball, he found a little
Leprechaun flat on his back, a big bump
on his head and the golfer's
ball beside him.

Horrified, the golfer
got his water bottle from
the cart and poured it over the
little guy, reviving him.

'Arrgh! What happened?' the
Leprechaun
asked.

'I'm afraid I hit you with my golf ball,'
the golfer says.

'Oh, I see. Well, ye
got me fair and square. Ye
get three wishes, so whaddya
want?'

'Thank God, you're all right!' the
golfer
answers in relief. 'I don't want
anything, I'm just glad you're OK, and
I apologize.'

And the golfer walks
off.

'What a nice guy,' the Leprechaun says
to
himself.

I have to do something
for him. I'll
give him
the three things I would want... a great golf game, all the
money he ever needs, and a fantastic sex
life.'

A year goes by and the golfer is back. On
the same
hole, he again hits a bad drive into the woods and the
Leprechaun is there waiting for him.

'Twas me that made ye
hit the ball here,' the
little guy says. 'I just want to
ask ye, how's yer golf game?'

'My game is fantastic!' the golfer answers.
I'm an internationally famous golfer
now.' He adds, 'By the way, it's good to see you're all
right.'

'Oh,
I'm fine now, thank ye. I did that fer yer golf game, you know.
And tell me, how's yer money
situation?'

'Why, it's just
wonderful!' the golfer states.
'When I need cash, I just reach in
my pocket and pull out $100 bills
I didn't even know were
there!'

'I
did that fer ye also.' And tell me, how's yer sex
life?'

The golfer blushes, turns his head away
in embarrassment, and says shyly, 'It's
OK.'

C'mon,
c'mon now,' urged the Leprechaun, 'I'm wanting to know if I
did a good job. How many times a
week?'

Blushing even more, the
golfer looks around then
whispers, 'Once, sometimes twice a
week.'

'What??' responds the Leprechaun in shock. 'That's all? Only
once or twice a week?'

'Well,' says the
golfer, 'I figure that's not
bad for a Catholic priest in a
small parish.'
Old 03-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Arlington Park

three horses are talking before a race. the first one says, "i've been in four races and only lost once."

the second one says, "that's nothing, i've been in five races and never been beaten."

the third horse says, "well i've been in 6 races, including two graded stakes and i've never lost."

there's a soft chuckle. a smiling greyhound nearby yawns then says, "i was in over 50 races, never lost, and won most by 3 lengths or more."

the horses look at each other in shock.

the first horse says, "holy fuc k! a talking dog!!!"
Old 03-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Goodwood

Did you guys hear about that new Mexican-Jewish restaurant?

It's named Casa de Hadassah.