Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Flemington

Default Anybody like that sport coat?

Damn that sportcoat Federer puts on makes him look like a fool.Somebody must like that look.Please do tell us,because I am thinking as few as 1% of people think that is anything other than a Salvation Army/Good Will Store look.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:33 AM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Damn that sportcoat Federer puts on makes him look like a fool.Somebody must like that look.Please do tell us,because I am thinking as few as 1% of people think that is anything other than a Salvation Army/Good Will Store look.
Almost as bad as the coveted Green Jacket.

Scuds. Nadals shoulder aint gonna last if he keeps serving like that. Whipsaw serve. It has improved from last year a great deal. But that is not gonna last. That is a short term service motion if he keeps hitting first serves at 120+. That is a short mans service motion for a guy not that short.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Flemington

Well,I am no expert about the pressure his service action is putting on his shoulder.I know that in baseball,lefties usually don't throw as hard(generally)as righties.Nadal's serve is nowhere near as fast as the lefty Lurch from Croatia(he won wimbledon,but his career was soon over due to shoulder problems.)If Nadal's serve was real fast,then it would be a greater concern.Let's hope it doesn't happen,cuz he is a fantastic competitor.You can see why he doesn't lose much(he can't stand it.)