Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Saratoga

Default Oh Man!!! Ben Wallace To Bulls!!!

I might become a fan again, FINALLY we are spending some loot. He is going to throw some GRIT our way, make us get dirty and stop being wussies....OH MAN!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 11:26 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
I might become a fan again, FINALLY we are spending some loot. He is going to throw some GRIT our way, make us get dirty and stop being wussies....OH MAN!!!
He aint gonna score for you. I cant believe Ben would leave the Pistons though. It was a perfect set up for him. All he had to do was rebound and play defense. Nothing offensively was asked of him because of 4 other starters that could do so much. He gets you back to the playoffs but it ends there. Sorry. Still a pickup that has to be made. Entice Lebron now and good stuff happens. Lebron certainly does not need any money unless he has gone Tyson-like and tried to buy a whole country.

Spurs could have used him but his price was way too high. He would have had a better setup with the Spurs because instead of Sheed the Weed, he would have had Duncan. It might take 2 or 3 years with the Bulls to get back to the championship. By that time his body will not be the same.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:44 AM
Arlington Park

It's not as if tDetroit didn't offer him a fair deal. Looks like he wanted out and by the 3rd year I think he'll be considered overpaid. I don't think he cared for Saunders and it also appears time may finally be catching up to Detroit. They're talking about going "small" with the Pistons with Rasheed playing center. That seems ludicrous as 'Sheed wants no part of the low post much less have the ability to bang away for boards.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgardn
He aint gonna score for you. I cant believe Ben would leave the Pistons though. It was a perfect set up for him. All he had to do was rebound and play defense. Nothing offensively was asked of him because of 4 other starters that could do so much. He gets you back to the playoffs but it ends there. Sorry. Still a pickup that has to be made. Entice Lebron now and good stuff happens. Lebron certainly does not need any money unless he has gone Tyson-like and tried to buy a whole country.

Spurs could have used him but his price was way too high. He would have had a better setup with the Spurs because instead of Sheed the Weed, he would have had Duncan. It might take 2 or 3 years with the Bulls to get back to the championship. By that time his body will not be the same.
This team is missing one thing, muscle...They shoot lights out, bengo just lights it up and if given the right scenario, he is AS GOOD as Wade, YES, I JUST said that. With Wallace, the other kids are going to grow a pair of balls. It is alot like Rodman, when he came to the Bulls, they instantly started struting around and showing everyone how big their 'packages' were. Attitude. Expect this team in the NBA Eastern Finals....Keep in mind they beat Miami two games in the first round......ALMOST BACK AGAIN
Old 07-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Saratoga

EASTERN FINALS TURD....In Scav You Trust
Old 07-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
EASTERN FINALS TURD....In Scav You Trust
Eastern finals? Can't say I'm 100% sure I agree with that. You already know Flash and the Diesel are runnin em back next year. The fall of the Pistons has begun, but the rise of Lebron and the cavs will be there and the bulls will be left in the wake. Although I certainly think it was a good move getting Big Ben, cause he will bring some toughness to the Bulls and with the other Ben(Gordan) and Hinrick, they could definately make some noise. They are up and comming.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdbucket67
whortsman, you said it correct.... the RISE OF LEBRON AND THE CAVS WILL BE THERE... another year under lebrons belt will only help...the way lebron has improved each year is a thing of beauty.. this is by FAR the BEST player in the league, hands down.... eastern finals willl include the HEAT and the CAVS.... other teams that will be better then the bulls include, the bucks and the pacers
TB, you are NUTS...THE PACERS, and the BUCKS...please just tell me you had a brain fart and lost some oxygen to the dome because those teams will struggle to be .500....Both those teams have done JACK to improve and we were better then them LAST YEAR.

Bulls are going to win 55 games this year....You include improvement from our young players and the additions of Thomas/Wallace/and Thebo, and we are looking up, up, up....