Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-18-2010, 08:17 PM
The Curragh

Default Arenas to Orlando...Free At Last Wiz Fans. Great God Almight Free At Last!!

Finally the exorcism is complete, the largest cancer in pro sports will ruin someone else's team and city. Orlando is a lock now for an exit in round one of the playoffs.....Gilbert and Lebron graduated from the same charm school making those around them miserable and less for playing with them. GL Magic fans your going to need it.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3 View Post
Finally the exorcism is complete, the largest cancer in pro sports will ruin someone else's team and city. Orlando is a lock now for an exit in round one of the playoffs.....Gilbert and Lebron graduated from the same charm school making those around them miserable and less for playing with them. GL Magic fans your going to need it.
This is comedy, Rashard Lewis is any better? I would rather have the Gilbert right now and for the next 2-4 years.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
This is comedy, Rashard Lewis is any better? I would rather have the Gilbert right now and for the next 2-4 years.
You know that Rashard Lewis makes 20 million/year...he was the highest paid guy on the team!
Old 12-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by asudevil View Post
You know that Rashard Lewis makes 20 million/year...he was the highest paid guy on the team!
Part of my point. Why the hell would anyone want that bum for even 5 million a year. He is trash.
Its comical.
Phoenix and Orlando got the best of this. Orlando will be just a bit better, wont matter anyway though... They wont beat the big 2.
Phoenix should be rebuilding and this works for them. Washington makes no sense at all,....
Old 12-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Yeah. I really want 'character' in sports. There's not enough in life to worry about that I have to really give a S H I T about where professional athletes stand when it comes to their ethics. 'Cause, after all, they're all my role models.

2:1 the original poster has a lap dog.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fat_man View Post
Yeah. I really want 'character' in sports. There's not enough in life to worry about that I have to really give a S H I T about where professional athletes stand when it comes to their ethics. 'Cause, after all, they're all my role models.

How you doing? Going to play Santa Anita?
Old 12-18-2010, 11:24 PM
The Curragh

Quote:

Happy Holiday's FM...my St Bernard "DOC" sends a trakus gift certificate your way for the holiday. Enjoy SA...
Old 12-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Goodwood

Quote:

Actually OP is an awesome dude. One of the best people I know.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Part of my point. Why the hell would anyone want that bum for even 5 million a year. He is trash.
Its comical.
Phoenix and Orlando got the best of this. Orlando will be just a bit better, wont matter anyway though... They wont beat the big 2.
Phoenix should be rebuilding and this works for them. Washington makes no sense at all,....
They are thinking long-term. Rashard is a free agent after 2012, if I'm not mistaken. Saves the Wizards money long-term and all they are thinking about is Wall.

Wall > Arenas.

You can say otherwise. Probably will.