Green Party - Jill Stein 0 0%
Libertarian Party - Gary Johnson 3 9.68%
Republican Party - Mitt Romney - Paul Ryan 13 41.94%
I am still undecided. Seriously. Don't laugh at me. I'm thinking. 2 6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Keeneland

Default Who will you vote for?

Now that it's close to the election, and early voting is happening in some states, everyone should be pretty well locked in.

Here's the Presidential ballot for 2012. Choose your candidate. Secret ballot, names do not show.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 10-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Keeneland

I like Gary Johnson. I saw a YouTube of him body surfing through his crowd at a campaign stop the other day.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 10-04-2012, 09:10 PM
pointmanscousin

Has it been your ambition to own a barber shop?....or what?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointmanscousin View Post
Has it been your ambition to own a barber shop?....or what?
Hey, do you know of any good restaurants in Austin, Texas? Also, I'm looking for my winter coats. Do you know where I stored them in my attic?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:21 PM
pointmanscousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
Hey, do you know of any good restaurants in Austin, Texas? Also, I'm looking for my winter coats. Do you know where I stored them in my attic?

spray!!!!

f,r&l-a!!

Will you kindly cut it with the kumquatery??

snort!

You,sir, are going to make Touch Of Grey Matter remember something!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
spray!!!!

f,r&l-a!!

Will you kindly cut it with the kumquatery??

snort!

You,sir, are going to make Touch Of Grey Matter remember something!
I wanted to confirm that you are Morty/Clutch. Too many people posting under fake-fake names instead of real-fake names. Things got crazy when Riot allowed her gimp to get near her computer.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
pointmanscousin

Quote:
I wanted to confirm that you are Morty/Clutch. Too many people posting under fake-fake names instead of real-fake names. Things got crazy when Riot allowed her gimp to get near her computer.
No big deal, although I hope you meant Clyde and not Clutch.

The way you said what you did really was a rib cracker regardless of why.Fine work.

The only reason I stopped back in was because one person made me do this thing.So I did and it was to be here just long enough to get that warm fuzzy from all one more time.

I'll be gone again before midnight,on my own or because of another reason.

Thanks so much, you've always been fun and hear the music well.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Churchill Downs

none of the above.

we can do better than these clowns.

i like the guy who plays romney on SNL.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
No big deal, although I hope you meant Clyde and not Clutch.

The way you said what you did really was a rib cracker regardless of why.Fine work.

The only reason I stopped back in was because one person made me do this thing.So I did and it was to be here just long enough to get that warm fuzzy from all one more time.

I'll be gone again before midnight,on my own or because of another reason.

Thanks so much, you've always been fun and hear the music well.
You need to stop in more often. Ri(di)ot doesn't know how to handle you.

Your response to Touched in the Head's request for travel recommendations from complete strangers was a classic.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:58 PM
pointmanscousin

Quote:

Your response to Touched in the Head's request for travel recommendations from complete strangers was a classic.
more rolling and laughing!!!!

snarf!

Oh now look what you have done. You made me laugh too much and now I can't do my planned last post....which is probably a good thing.

So thanks....oh,let TouchedInTheHead (!!) know that her wool thongs are tucked in her diary which has gone without an entry for 12 years because she forgot not only where she put it, but that it is hers in the first place.

Have fun ,dewd!!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Santa Anita

Old 10-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Keeneland

Hey, Joey: did you know that crib notes are not allowed at the debates, but Romney brought and used some? It's on the video. He lies, and he cheats

Keep talking about teleprompters when you have Romney, who has proven he can't even talk in public without disaster, the past year. It's funny.

By the way: if Obama is the "worse president ever", why don't you guys ever talk factually about his policies, rather than repeating the 5-year-old memes of teleprompters? Muslims? Birth Certificates? Rev. Wright? Ayers? Soros?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Well, other than the 5 years of me being pretty consistent in the way I've always "handled" Morty

Sometimes I really wonder if some Derby Trail members actually read Derby Trail .... ?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:21 AM
pointmanscousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Well, other than the 5 years of me being pretty consistent in the way I've always "handled" Morty

Sometimes I really wonder if some Derby Trail members actually read Derby Trail .... ?

Well....they do

And that is the #1 reason you will never be a serious contender for junior ombudsman.

If there is no crack in your pipe, there should be.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Santa Anita

Currently (at 7:20am EDT):

12 votes for Obama
13 votes for Romney
and
3 votes for Johnson

I hope those so inclined will see that a vote for Johnson is basically a vote for Obama. In other words the vote for the admittedly disadvantaged third party under our electoral system only raises the probability that the candidate you like the least (Obama even if you are Libertarian) will win.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Jerome Park

I actually dislike Romney and Obama equally. I don't believe the Republican Party is conservative anymore, and I have disgust for their pandering to the religious right.

To me, Obama has been no different than Bush. I dont believe Romney will be any different than Bush. You guys are voting for the same man.

I'll stick with voting 3rd party.. as nothing will ever change unless the American people demand change.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
I actually dislike Romney and Obama equally. I don't believe the Republican Party is conservative anymore, and I have disgust for their pandering to the religious right.

To me, Obama has been no different than Bush. I dont believe Romney will be any different than Bush. You guys are voting for the same man.

I'll stick with voting 3rd party.. as nothing will ever change unless the American people demand change.
I respect your principles - however the math of it shows you will be aiding Obama in re-election. Just keep that in mind. If that's OK with you, good. You should be aware of both your intention and the likely effect of your decision.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydb View Post
I respect your principles - however the math of it shows you will be aiding Obama in re-election. Just keep that in mind. If that's OK with you, good. You should be aware of both your intention and the likely effect of your decision.
When did you become the father of the board?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
When did you become the father of the board?
Never said I was. Did what I said not make logical sense?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydb View Post
i suppose you think that saying it enough times will make it so.

unless a third party candidate garners enough votes to get electoral votes in his column, the only impact is on the overall popular vote. altho ross perot received 19% of the popular vote, thus keeping clinton from potentially receiving more than 50% of the vote, he received no electoral votes.