Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
Judd and Sarah hate white Americans. They hate the founders and consider all of us inferior.

They'll hide in their mansions while inciting hate and if it gets real hairy they'll fly to Israel.
They probably don't like Israel. Many of the really liberal Jews hate Netanyahu and are very critical of Israel.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
They probably don't like Israel. Many of the really liberal Jews hate Netanyahu and are very critical of Israel.
Yet they will still flee to Israel and my point stands.

I'm not going to p.ussyfoot any longer. Jews have a big problem with their own running communist propaganda on our citizens.

The facts don't lie. Sure they've brainwashed most whites into being dumb, self-hating idiots but there are still some of us who realize what's going on.

They are a problem.

If we have to rail on white people and what we've done then Jews deserve equal criticism. They have a historic record of destroying and devolving societies with degenerate propaganda.

Just look at the Fox comedy The Mick where they turn a white boy into a gender confused weirdo who wears a ball gag.

Welcome to the continuation of identity politics, RP. It's just the way it's going to be...unless the Jews decide to kill all of us...which some of them are actively calling for on social media.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Arlington Park

They are dangerous yet they keep getting away with their rhetoric because the fact is they control the media.

It's undeniable.

They are putting good Jews in harms way. You all can keep your head in the sand for as long as you'd like but reality is turning on these people. They are waking up downtrodden whites across the globe.

Whites of European ancestry are paying taxes to governments that are plotting their elimination.

No stat can prove otherwise it is the natural law of averages.

It's not happening to China, Russia, India, etc at near the level it's happening in the west.

Maybe it's because whites aren't in charge?
Old 02-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Arlington Park

Our current reality is that "Nazis" and "White Supremacists" are a bigger threat than "Bankers" and "Jewish Supremacists"

The last time I checked "White Supremacists" still fall under the rule of law and are charged accordingly.

"Jewish Supremacists" don't fall under the rule of law and are still in charge of most of the banks who caused the financial crash of 2008.

I will never support the media, the banks, or any "Jewish Supremacist." It is not in my best interest. If they aren't destroyed then this President was a waste of time.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Our current reality is that "Nazis" and "White Supremacists" are a bigger threat than "Bankers" and "Jewish Supremacists"

The last time I checked "White Supremacists" still fall under the rule of law and are charged accordingly.

"Jewish Supremacists" don't fall under the rule of law and are still in charge of most of the banks who caused the financial crash of 2008.

I will never support the media, the banks, or any "Jewish Supremacist." It is not in my best interest. If they aren't destroyed then this President was a waste of time.
When you look at many of the richest and most powerful people, many of them are liberal. I disagree with most of their politics. But I think their religion is meaningless. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are the two richest guys in the world. Both of them are liberal. Neither one of them are Jewish. Would it matter if they were Jewish? No, not in the least bit. Their politics matters. Their religion doesn't matter.

With regard to banks, I have no idea what percentage of them are owned or run by Jewish people. Most of the big banks like Bank of America and Wells Fargo are public companies. The religion of the CEO of Bank of America is not going to have any effect on me or anyone else. Is the CEO of Bank of America Jewish? I have no idea. But if he is Jewish and he steps down and is replaced by a Christian CEO, do you think anything would change? I don't.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Arlington Park

Bill Gates is an exception to the rule.

Warren Buffett is elite bloodline dating back to Allemagne.

The rulers of the new age of tech are mostly Jewish descendants.

We can skirt around the truth all you'd like it doesn't change the fact that a minority in this country controls the majority of our media, tech, entertainment, banks, etc.

It's an undeniable fact.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Arlington Park

Just fed up with lack of curiosity and thirst for knowledge.

Why in a country with a white majority are we inundated with so much anti-white propaganda?

Why did the biggest spy company in the history of mankind (Google) get no mention from the "OH SOOOOOO ENLIGHTENED" far left during their Russia temper tantrum?

You figure if these (paid) protesters were genuinely concerned about Russian propaganda that they would go after Google (which is partly owned by a RUSSIAN)

Oh well we all know it's bulls.hit. None of these liberals actually care about Russia. They want whites brought to heel, they want reparations, they want us to be silent, and the ultimate is they want us to die.

You will not find a more anti-white tech company than Google...or ALPHABET. Meaning agency. Meaning spy on you.

You can go to Google and search for Amazon. Don't get me started on that bald mutated scumbag.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Bill Gates is an exception to the rule.

Warren Buffett is elite bloodline dating back to Allemagne.

The rulers of the new age of tech are mostly Jewish descendants.

We can skirt around the truth all you'd like it doesn't change the fact that a minority in this country controls the majority of our media, tech, entertainment, banks, etc.

It's an undeniable fact.
It's irrelevant. As I said before, why would it possibly matter to me whether the CEO of Bank of America is Jewish or Christian? It would make zero difference.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
It's irrelevant. As I said before, why would it possibly matter to me whether the CEO of Bank of America is Jewish or Christian? It would make zero difference.
So it makes no difference eh? I guess if it were white Christians in charge of all those sectors that the police wouldn't be standing down while white women and men are attacked by masked anti-fa?

F.uck outta here with that nonsense.

It matters. A lot. And if they keep it up it's going to end badly or everyone.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Arlington Park

Modern Americans know and care more about aborting fetuses than they do the early explorers of the land they live on.

This is a microcosm of why they're so willing to give it up freely. Whores of the state. Brainwashed drones living in a false reality perpetuated by rich sociopaths who hold them in disdain.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
It would be different and I'll expand on your generality...

If the Federal Reserve still existed (big part of it/won't go into detail wouldn't want you to fall into the vague vortex of fail) and the Bank of America CEO was a southern Baptist than they would've put his punk ass in cuffs and your shi.tty mainstream news sources you so dearly cherish would label him the man who ruined America.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
It would be different and I'll expand on your generality...

If the Federal Reserve still existed (big part of it/won't go into detail wouldn't want you to fall into the vague vortex of fail) and the Bank of America CEO was a southern Baptist than they would've put his punk ass in cuffs and your shi.tty mainstream news sources you so dearly cherish would label him the man who ruined America.
First of all, the CEO of Bank of America is a Roman Catholic. With regard to the mainstream media, I can't stand them. I have always been extremely critical of them. I don't know why you would think that I like the mainstream media.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
First of all, the CEO of Bank of America is a Roman Catholic. With regard to the mainstream media, I can't stand them. I have always been extremely critical of them. I don't know why you would think that I like the mainstream media.
Yeah the one who replaced Lewis is a Roman Catholic.

How about the CEO's of Merrill Lynch and Countrywide? Maybe they were Quakers.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Arlington Park

I know you don't like the media. What's astounding is that you don't realize the majority of the media personalities have Jewish lineage by birth/marriage.

Even the conservative side is overrun with Never Trump Jews like Kristol and Krauthammer.

Dare I say Kristol is an Israel first type of guy who takes issue with Trump's "America First" slogan.

Also there is arguably no country on Earth that has infiltrated and spied on America with the precision and accuracy of Israel.

In fact if we had an honest press corps most Americans would be hip to this fact.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Arlington Park

Twitter despite all of its faults does produce amazing content from time to time.

Rupert be sure to read through this tweetstorm. The research involved is staggeringly accurate and the assumptions of what's to come chilling to the core.

https://storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-1

https://storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-part-3

https://storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-4

https://storify.com/sphenoid/days-of...oes-it-portend
Old 02-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Arlington Park

When the RICO drops then all hell will break loose. There's a rumor the Berkeley incident was compromised at multiple levels and recorded.

There's also a rumor that Milo met with Bannon today.