http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/24/i-...with-students/
Old 01-28-2016, 08:55 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
broski?!
jesus.....

and here i thought it was 'bruh'.

anyway, free speech isn't limited to people one agrees with.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Santa Anita

Yale. When even Piers Morgan gets it . . .

"Dear Harry, If you are really thinking about going to Yale, you must be nuts. You wouldn’t last five minutes against the politically correct sex police"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ex-police.html
Old 03-29-2016, 07:28 AM
Santa Anita

Wait . . . a whiteboard? Isn't that a microaggression??
Old 04-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Santa Anita

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...by-raising-he/

"Student accused of violating university 'safe space' by raising her hand"

When, oh when! will these threats to our safety be stopped??
Old 04-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Wait . . . a whiteboard? Isn't that a microaggression??
I am amazed that the proper description isn't "an overly privileged due to lack of pigment board"
Old 04-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Del Mar

Send her to Gitmo jeeez

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 04-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Santa Anita

Found: University President with backbone

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/09/oh...pulsion-video/

Students at Ohio State University who attempted to occupy the area outside of president Michael V. Drake’s office late Wednesday night experienced a surprise — and a taste of the cruel, real world — when a senior administrator coolly advised them that they would be arrested and expelled if they didn’t retreat from their “occupied space.”

The protest began — as such protests often do these days — with a set of demands and the promise to remain firmly ensconced at Bricker Hall, Ohio State’s main administration building, until school officials capitulated to the demands.

Demands: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?pref=2&pli=1

which include these gems

We demand complete, comprehensive and detailed access to the Ohio State budget and investments immediately, as well as personnel to aid students in understanding this information.

OSU Divest: Divest from Caterpillar Inc., Hewlett Packard and G4S due to their involvement in well-documented human rights abuses in the Occupied Palestinian Territories and across the globe. . .

Real Food OSU: Sign the Real Food Campus Commitment. Ensure the administration work with Real Food OSU through the entire implementation of the Real Food Campus Commitment, in place of, or as a means of attaining, the university sustainability goal of increased “production and purchase of locally and sustainably sourced food to 40% by 2025.”

5-minute video of the announcement by university vice president Jay Kasey that the occupiers need to leave the building or be arrested and expelled:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__iQGa0OkIs

Mizzou could have used someone like him.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mi...rticle/2588176
Old 04-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Found: University President with backbone

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/09/oh...pulsion-video/

Students at Ohio State University who attempted to occupy the area outside of president Michael V. Drake’s office late Wednesday night experienced a surprise — and a taste of the cruel, real world — when a senior administrator coolly advised them that they would be arrested and expelled if they didn’t retreat from their “occupied space.”

The protest began — as such protests often do these days — with a set of demands and the promise to remain firmly ensconced at Bricker Hall, Ohio State’s main administration building, until school officials capitulated to the demands.

Demands: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?pref=2&pli=1

which include these gems

We demand complete, comprehensive and detailed access to the Ohio State budget and investments immediately, as well as personnel to aid students in understanding this information.

OSU Divest: Divest from Caterpillar Inc., Hewlett Packard and G4S due to their involvement in well-documented human rights abuses in the Occupied Palestinian Territories and across the globe. . .

Real Food OSU: Sign the Real Food Campus Commitment. Ensure the administration work with Real Food OSU through the entire implementation of the Real Food Campus Commitment, in place of, or as a means of attaining, the university sustainability goal of increased “production and purchase of locally and sustainably sourced food to 40% by 2025.”

5-minute video of the announcement by university vice president Jay Kasey that the occupiers need to leave the building or be arrested and expelled:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__iQGa0OkIs

Mizzou could have used someone like him.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mi...rticle/2588176
That is awesome! It's about time! We finally find some school administrators with a backbone!
Old 04-14-2016, 01:21 PM
Dee Tee Stables

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03d8b7b9eef34
Old 05-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Santa Anita

Mizzou determined that it hasn't lost enough students yet, so its race relations committee released video podcasts to tell its faculty and students (the white ones) what racists they are.

http://www.themaneater.com/stories/2...sm-and-divers/
Old 05-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tU-D-m2JY8
Old 05-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Arlington Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc

Old 08-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Santa Anita

A group of students at the Claremont Colleges are in search of a roommate for next year, but insist that the roommate not be white.

http://claremontindependent.com/stud...-white-people/
Old 08-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
A group of students at the Claremont Colleges are in search of a roommate for next year, but insist that the roommate not be white.

http://claremontindependent.com/stud...-white-people/
It's not the article... Read the comments
Old 08-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
It's not the article... Read the comments
I wish we could have had someone this articulate, unapologetic, and unafraid running for the presidency :

...I graduated from Pitzer College in 1969, it was a social science college. Most of us were rich girls that did not have the grades to get into SC or UCLA. And it was a nice group. You could take classes at any of the colleges, Pomona College, science, matt, scholarship, was the best as classes were challenging. Claremont Men’s was for international, diplomatic college.
Harvey Mudd was all science and math. Really gifted, brilliant students went there. And Scripps was for scholarly studies, lots of tradition and beautiful campus. Second most difficult to get in to Pomona.

From 1965-1969 the Vietnam war was going on, Black Panthers and civil unrest on campuses. Berkeley was raging for better control of the University. Hippy’s were everywhere.

Here we are 2016 and we have these Universtities and colleges, nothing but petrie dishes for radical, pansy ass, closed minded racists.

I had the privilege to take classes from Mr. Vonbraum who was world historian, he presented history of Europe and the world so that I saw from new eyes, he showed movies of the era, the music and clothing and writings of that period,. It was the best class I have ever taken.

Dumbbell English, which most of us had to take. learned to write a business letter. I learned to
compose a paragraph to state my purpose and then use the rest of the paragraph to make the foundation. So it got to be you could read the first sentence and the last and get the idea.

I learned to live in a group with friends where we had thoughts of the future, wanted to learn as much as we could to be the best we could. When I graduated my Dad paid $24,000 for my four years, college, room and board. I worked for extra money. I had life long friends.

My first job was a secretary and I was proud to get it. I grew and took classes and learned my desired profession. I went to UCLA extension for 3 years and was an Interior Designer.

Pitzer gave me a foundation. I continued in my education of life. Now I am sad to see that these 20somethings have such hi-regard for their opinion and want to dominate those around them. They are idiots, have been fed crap from there government schools and totally indoctrinated. They are now grievance, victims of their own making.

If Pitzer’s Administration was not wanting their tuition more than integrity if I was as President, I would expel each and everyone of those students. I would make sure their behavior was unacceptable in an academic academy. Let their parents forfeit the tuition and sit tight until the students want to come and learn. There is no compromise.

Makes my heart break for all the hate Obama has brought to our country.<<<

Old 08-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
I wish we could have had someone this articulate, unapologetic, and unafraid running for the presidency :

...I graduated from Pitzer College in 1969, it was a social science college. Most of us were rich girls that did not have the grades to get into SC or UCLA. And it was a nice group. You could take classes at any of the colleges, Pomona College, science, matt, scholarship, was the best as classes were challenging. Claremont Men’s was for international, diplomatic college.
Harvey Mudd was all science and math. Really gifted, brilliant students went there. And Scripps was for scholarly studies, lots of tradition and beautiful campus. Second most difficult to get in to Pomona.

From 1965-1969 the Vietnam war was going on, Black Panthers and civil unrest on campuses. Berkeley was raging for better control of the University. Hippy’s were everywhere.

Here we are 2016 and we have these Universtities and colleges, nothing but petrie dishes for radical, pansy ass, closed minded racists.

I had the privilege to take classes from Mr. Vonbraum who was world historian, he presented history of Europe and the world so that I saw from new eyes, he showed movies of the era, the music and clothing and writings of that period,. It was the best class I have ever taken.

Dumbbell English, which most of us had to take. learned to write a business letter. I learned to
compose a paragraph to state my purpose and then use the rest of the paragraph to make the foundation. So it got to be you could read the first sentence and the last and get the idea.

I learned to live in a group with friends where we had thoughts of the future, wanted to learn as much as we could to be the best we could. When I graduated my Dad paid $24,000 for my four years, college, room and board. I worked for extra money. I had life long friends.

My first job was a secretary and I was proud to get it. I grew and took classes and learned my desired profession. I went to UCLA extension for 3 years and was an Interior Designer.

Pitzer gave me a foundation. I continued in my education of life. Now I am sad to see that these 20somethings have such hi-regard for their opinion and want to dominate those around them. They are idiots, have been fed crap from there government schools and totally indoctrinated. They are now grievance, victims of their own making.

If Pitzer’s Administration was not wanting their tuition more than integrity if I was as President, I would expel each and everyone of those students. I would make sure their behavior was unacceptable in an academic academy. Let their parents forfeit the tuition and sit tight until the students want to come and learn. There is no compromise.

If some big donor had balls they would squeeze the school by refusing all donations until the school suspends those racists but I won't hold my breath cause it seems that racism only goes in one direction.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post

As difficult as it is, i am going to keep it clean here and just say that this is ABSOLUTE LUNACY!
Old 08-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Arlington Park

Holding our leaders responsible for the overall environment in this country is lunacy.

Doddaly. Like literally white supremacy omg their like literally trying to tear down the foundations of educations and stuff. omg.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
Holding our leaders responsible for the overall environment in this country is lunacy.

Doddaly. Like literally white supremacy omg they're like literally trying to tear down the foundations of educations and stuff. omg.
FTFY

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)