Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Hialeah Park

My buddy who picked 15th in our draft scooped the whole pot ($1200). Tossed me $400 of it bc I talked him out of taking Paul Casey at 15 instead of Garcia, and he wanted Fitzpatrick on the way back until i made it clear that Schwartzel was still on the board. His combined duo was MINUS 15 for the tournament, which is insane for this event. He bitched the whole day yesterday once it looked like Serge was giving Rose every chance he needed to win. What a ride yesterday was! Just when you thought Serge was gonna pull away early, Rose clawed his way to the top and it looked BLEAK for Serge. To maintain composure through all of that was amazing. I can go ON AND ON AND ON about yesterday! My favorite day of golf ever.

YOU HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE DOPE IF YOU WATCHED YESTERDAY AND DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE FULL SCOPE OF GARCIA'S WORK YESTERDAY!

To hit the errant shots that he hit and to mitigate disaster a handful of times was nothing short of HISTORIC. I'll never in my life forget yesterday.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel