Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-28-2012, 04:03 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown@club View Post
It only took a matter of 3 seconds, and if the whistle blew why was it reviewed?
It was reviewed to see if he crossed on his initial attempt.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:07 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Nah. Its not even close to what the coach showed by putting the kid up on the scaffold in dangerous conditions.

Hey, I see Prince Shembo on the field. Guess he hasn't raped anyone lately.
Nope just killing people on the field. 12-0
Old 11-28-2012, 08:04 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
You know what else.... Your post is typical woman behavior. Play the victim.
lol
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
You think you know everything and you suck up to certain people. Say what you want, but its fact.
You know what else.... Your post is typical woman behavior. Play the victim. Suffer through your posts? Where did I say that? You actually insult me the most on here, more then Hoss. Its fine..... Ignore list, hmm like I said was not you. If It was you why would I not just say it was you, what does it matter? Man of my word? Ok you got me there. But like I told your BFF Hoss earlier. I would be happy to hand him his $200. That would have to go a little bit towards me clearing some things up. Funny no response on that 1.
I'll make you a deal, deadbeat. Instead of giving me $200 in person, just make a $100 donation to The American Cancer Society. You can easily do it online and just provide a little bit of proof here that you did it.

See, you like talking a big game, but let's see you put your money where your mouth is. You've admitted your word is shi.t. So I don't need to even go down that road anymore, but I see you've decided to start your nonsense again and no one is interested in it.

You're a joke.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishofNDMan View Post
Nope just killing people on the field. 12-0
http://wizbangblog.com/2012/11/26/th...-championship/

http://ncronline.org/news/accountabi...stions-answers

“Don’t do anything you would regret,” he wrote. “Messing with Notre Dame football is a bad idea.”
Old 11-28-2012, 11:39 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
http://wizbangblog.com/2012/11/26/th...-championship/

http://ncronline.org/news/accountabi...stions-answers

“Don’t do anything you would regret,” he wrote. “Messing with Notre Dame football is a bad idea.”
Does it mention how that girls had a history of depression and mental issues? From what I've heard they were at a party drinking and started kissing, he began to put his hands up her shirt and she freaked out so he stopped. Does touching her boobs make him guilty of rape? She was voluntarily making out with him. Get a life.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:01 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Does it mention how that girls had a history of depression and mental issues? From what I've heard they were at a party drinking and started kissing, he began to put his hands up her shirt and she freaked out so he stopped. Does touching her boobs make him guilty of rape? She was voluntarily making out with him. Get a life.
Congrats. You're way worse than the Zenyatta nuts ever were.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Instead of giving me $200 in person, just make a $100 donation to The American Cancer Society. You can easily do it online and just provide a little bit of proof here that you did it.
The silence here is deafening. Funny.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Keeneland

What a game this has been.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
What a game this has been.
I agree. The 2nd half has been as good a half of football as I have seen in a while.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Question

Nice game. Too bad someone had to lose.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
I agree. The 2nd half has been as good a half of football as I have seen in a while.
that should have a been the Nat'l Championship game! instead of waiting 6 weeks and the winner having to play that Over-rated team from indiana.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddthetide View Post
that should have a been the Nat'l Championship game! instead of waiting 6 weeks and the winner having to play that Over-rated team from indiana.
Last I checked, both teams lost to teams that aren't as good as Notre Dame.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:50 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddthetide View Post
I love how everyone will jump on me and say fans like me are why people hate notre dame. What about a post like this!! Arrogant Alabama fans and SEC assholes are going to get knocked down a notch January 7.

Hoss you say we like to play the underdog roll and its silly, but from the way people are already talking and crowning Bama it seems fair. I don't mind, this team was 13 point dogs going into Norman and we know how that turned out.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:06 AM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
I love how everyone will jump on me and say fans like me are why people hate notre dame. What about a post like this!! Arrogant Alabama fans and SEC assholes are going to get knocked down a notch January 7.

Hoss you say we like to play the underdog roll and its silly, but from the way people are already talking and crowning Bama it seems fair. I don't mind, this team was 13 point dogs going into Norman and we know how that turned out.
Yes, I'm an SEC zealot being that I was born in Oxford, Mississippi, graduated from LSU system twice, and live/work in Louisiana. I have paid little attention to Notre Dame historically. Did see them lose in very frigid Independence Bowl years ago.

I believe that Alabama is overall bettervteam and will prevail in January for two reasons. First, Nick Saban has more than one month to prepare his game plan and very talented team. Second, my personal theory is that this team, just as last year's team, contains players, coaches, and staff that bonded while working together in aftermath of Tuscaloosa tornado tragedy. This event created an intangible positive effect that carries over to the football field. Since April 27, 2011, they've only lost twice.

As SEC fan, every year I support and cheer each SEC team in its respective bowl game. Curious question, why have Irish never been mentioned as potential SEC member?
Old 12-02-2012, 09:05 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylbert View Post
Yes, I'm an SEC zealot being that I was born in Oxford, Mississippi, graduated from LSU system twice, and live/work in Louisiana. I have paid little attention to Notre Dame historically. Did see them lose in very frigid Independence Bowl years ago.

I believe that Alabama is overall bettervteam and will prevail in January for two reasons. First, Nick Saban has more than one month to prepare his game plan and very talented team. Second, my personal theory is that this team, just as last year's team, contains players, coaches, and staff that bonded while working together in aftermath of Tuscaloosa tornado tragedy. This event created an intangible positive effect that carries over to the football field. Since April 27, 2011, they've only lost twice.

As SEC fan, every year I support and cheer each SEC team in its respective bowl game. Curious question, why have Irish never been mentioned as potential SEC member?
I don't care if Saban has a month to prepare, he still makes mistakes and he did last night. His clock management to end the first half was piss poor. Brian Kelly is no slouch and he will do just fine with a month to prepare as well. Like many people, I'm sick of the SEC. I'm sick of hearing Florida fans, Georgia fans, and LSU fans say roll tide or SEC SEC SEC as they root for one of their rivals. I don't care what conference your in or not in, you will never hear me root for michigan or USC.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Keeneland

Quote:

He's ridiculous as well. Is that what you want to hear?

I haven't seen many people crowning anyone yet. Then again I didn't pay much attention after the game last night. You realize you're not actually playing in the game, right?
Old 12-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylbert View Post

As SEC fan, every year I support and cheer each SEC team in its respective bowl game.
Maybe because I'm not a huge college football I don't really get this...but it seems odd.

I'm a NY Jets fan. I root for the Jets and whoever is playing the Patriots. I would NEVER, under any circumstance root for the Patriots.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
He's ridiculous as well. Is that what you want to hear?

I haven't seen many people crowning anyone yet. Then again I didn't pay much attention after the game last night. You realize you're not actually playing in the game, right?
I use the word "we" meaning fans not part of the team. My brother in law always says your not part of the team when I say we or I'm not playing, seems like a line people like using when they want to be a dic*
Old 12-02-2012, 10:14 AM
The Curragh

And I'm not calling u a dick, just the way you said that kind of comes off like that lol