Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-21-2016, 05:37 PM
Saratoga

Default Trump

Is he playing his followers? Is he in this simply to create a buzz for the inevitable "Fair and Balanced" TTV network on the dime of his donors and saying just enough crazy **** not to get elected? I can't vote for any of them and will write in a candidate. Torn between the level headed Steve Byk and Rock Hard Ten who is on a mad roll
Old 10-21-2016, 09:21 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Is he playing his followers? Is he in this simply to create a buzz for the inevitable "Fair and Balanced" TTV network on the dime of his donors and saying just enough crazy **** not to get elected? I can't vote for any of them and will write in a candidate. Torn between the level headed Steve Byk and Rock Hard Ten who is on a mad roll
Jim...See my thread..Does he really want to be President? Hell..as much as I despise him I wouldn't blame him for that feeling.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:08 AM
Arlington Park

Most of the polls are expecting a higher turnout for dims than Obama had in '08.

I was reading one of those kooky news websites the other day about how 1 out of 6 municipalities have chemicals in the water to feminize men.

There might be something to it since I'm on a message board reading two men post about how a man who speaks his mind uncensored is unfit mentally to lead. Almost like a script like they've been told to say it. Especially considering the mainstream media sites and shows they use are using this narrative. Repeatedly.

I filter all of my water. For some odd reason I'm more concerned about avoiding World War III and what the Russians are currently planning on their naval trip to the shores of Syria.

Other than that I'll leave you two with one abbreviated word: tren
Old 10-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Saratoga

Old 10-22-2016, 01:31 PM
Arlington Park

There must be a **** ton of people with billionaire uncles.

Good grief. We've reached levels of white shaming that make communists blush.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:46 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Donald Trump the Anti-American - Roger Cohen, New York Times

Trump's 'Rigged' Message Resonating With Voters - Stephenson & Kahn, Reuters
Trump Can't Just Be Defeated. He Must Be Humiliated - Dana Milbank, Wash Post

Beware the Toxic Sequel to Donald Trump's Flailing Campaign - Joe Klein, Time

We Need the Pro-Life, Pro-Growth, King-Dollar Donald Trump - Larry Kudlow, IBD

Hillary Clinton Slays the Alpha Males - Michael Tomasky, The Daily Beast

Gore, Trump and Liberal Hypocrisy - Newt Gingrich, FOX News

Trump's Repulsive Response to His Female Accusers - Ruth Marcus, Washington Post

Real Feminists Don't Airbrush Hillary Clinton's Flaws - Shikha Dalmia, The Week

The Unlikely Savior of Republicans' Senate Control? - George Will, Washington Post
Those don't look like headlines of a certain victory for dims.

It looks like sweet propaganda. Fear mongering horse manure.
Old 10-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Belmont Park

Old 10-22-2016, 03:13 PM
Belmont Park

It is kinda funny how the loudest outrage against the possibility of a Trump presidency comes from 2 guys that live in states where their votes don't matter anyway.

Nothing personal guys. But really now. No matter your opinion one way or the other your states Electoral College delegates are going toward nominating the most disliked, corrupt, contemptible, incorrigible, distrusted, completely void of any semblance of morals, human being in our nation's history.

So maybe this incessant railing against Trump somehow eases your conscience.

I hope so. Maybe just knowing that your vote won't matter regardless will help...

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 10-22-2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:17 PM
Belmont Park

The nerve of this self-serving cock.sucker that only cares about promoting some make-believe TV channel (dreamt up by the MSM) once he gets beaten -

What unmitigated gall!!!
Old 10-22-2016, 04:19 PM
Belmont Park

No wonder why people hate this douche!

Old 10-22-2016, 04:30 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
The nerve of this self-serving cock.sucker that only cares about promoting some make-believe TV channel (dreamt up by the MSM) once he gets beaten -

What unmitigated gall!!!
Old 10-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
It is kinda funny how the loudest outrage against the possibility of a Trump presidency comes from 2 guys that live in states where their votes don't matter anyway.

Nothing personal guys. But really now. No matter your opinion one way or the other your states Electoral College delegates are going toward nominating the most disliked, corrupt, contemptible, incorrigible, distrusted, completely void of any semblance of morals, human being in our nation's history.

So maybe this incessant railing against Trump somehow eases your conscience.

I hope so. Maybe just knowing that your vote won't matter regardless will help...
But they are nominating HRC, not Donald
Old 10-22-2016, 04:44 PM
Saratoga

NO offense taken Rude. BUt also no offense guys Knowing that I can look the women in my life in the face and know that I didnt vote for a sexual predator is enough solace thank you very much. I don't have to rationalize and try and convince myself it didnt happen.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:02 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
NO offense taken Rude. BUt also no offense guys Knowing that I can look the women in my life in the face and know that I didnt vote for a sexual predator is enough solace thank you very much. I don't have to rationalize and try and convince myself it didnt happen.
Unfortunately, this character assassination by the left is forefront in forming your opinion for you. No point at all in wasting time and bandwith trying to show you evidence of DNC involvement in these made up "attacks". It is out there for all to see, and you've chosen to ignore. Your right, I suppose.

Much more unfortunately though, NY is going to give you an actual sexual predator who not only defended (and subsequently got off) the rapist of a 12 year old girl by claiming she "was asking for it", then afterward laughed and bragged about how easy it was.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ctim-says.html

Then spent her years as the Arkansas first lady and US first lady badgering and threatening the victims of her husband's rape/sexual misconduct. That is when she wasn't rigging cattle futures & land scamming, stealing hardworking folk's money that way. All documented as well.

I guess sometimes you gotta pick your poison. All of the women in my life are happily voting for Trump, so fortunately I don't share your conundrum.

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 10-22-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:14 PM
Belmont Park

TRUMP TO SUE DNC For Sending in Thugs to Assault, Beat Heads at His Rallies

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rallies-video/

AMEN!
Old 10-22-2016, 05:17 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Unfortunately, this character assassination by the left is forefront in forming your opinion for you. No point at all in wasting time and bandwith trying to show you evidence of DNC involvement in these made up "attacks". It is out there for all to see, and you've chosen to ignore. Your right, I suppose.

Much more unfortunately though, NY is going to give you an actual sexual predator who not only defended (and subsequently got off) the rapist of a 12 year old girl by claiming she "was asking for it", then afterward laughed and bragged about how easy it was.
Then spent her years as the Arkansas first lady and US first lady badgering and threatening the victims of her husband's rape/sexual misconduct. That is when she wasn't rigging cattle futures & land scamming, stealing hardworking folk's money that way. All documented as well.

I guess sometimes you gotta pick your poison. All of the women in my life are happily voting for Trump, so fortunately I don't share your conundrum.
No Rude Donald's own words about grabbing womens private parts formed my opinion everything that followed was piling on.

I read his contract and I ask where was this back in July. Seems like a little too late to have any impact.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Arlington Park

Oh the bus banter with Billy Bush where he said they LET him?

The same clip where he didn't grab that actress by the p.ussy?

Then one of the women who comes forward took lyrics from a Velvet Underground song describing her time with him.

Any vote but Trump is you agreeing to more immigrants from countries where the men treat their women and other women eleventy f.ucking billion times worse than you claim Trump does.

Maybe you can end up on the Steve Harvey Show. Your reasoning will get a standing ovation and probably a bro fist from the host.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
No Rude Donald's own words about grabbing womens private parts formed my opinion everything that followed was piling on.

I read his contract and I ask where was this back in July. Seems like a little too late to have any impact.
Where is her contract?
Old 10-22-2016, 08:39 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Where is her contract?
Well played.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:44 PM
Belmont Park

Food for Thought -