Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2017, 08:08 AM
Oaklawn

Green Bay + the points
Matty Ice 2 picks will be the deciding factor.

Green Bay 33
Atlanta 27
Old 01-21-2017, 08:57 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Goodall rewards ref , Carl Cheffers, who made phantom holding call with game on the line. The super Bowl gig is the reward for the whistle at Rogers behest... he is so corrupt. Won't be enough to stop TB12 the GOAT
Really, and 911 was an inside job too right ? Look, i have seen the replay several times it was a good call. If you are trying to change my mind, you might as well pound sand Capt. Conspiracy! Oh btw, i was picking the Chiefs in that game, and i bet the over so da hell do i know lol!
Old 01-21-2017, 09:23 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclem0822 View Post
Really, and 911 was an inside job too right ? Look, i have seen the replay several times it was a good call. If you are trying to change my mind, you might as well pound sand Capt. Conspiracy! Oh btw, i was picking the Chiefs in that game, and i bet the over so da hell do i know lol!
Really was and there is no leeway because the Defensive player was past the QB. Just can't take a chance like that in a close game.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:27 AM
Arlington Park

The Chiefs deserved to lose for believing in a proven do-nothing.

Isn't that right, Alex? How in the **** is that guy getting big player money is beyond me. I guess it's those reg season stat nerds propping him up.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Havre de Grace

Default Alias, Smith $ Jones

Smith wasn't the mook dropping TD passes right in hands. Chiefs tight end said that Carl Cherffers shouldn't even be allowed to put the stripes on to work at footlocker let alone an NFL game. The defense forced one whole punt all day. Plenty of peeps to blame, not sure Alex Smith is one of them.

This is a great matchup this week . Both games really.whomever gets the ring will have earned it for sure.

The confidence level in the patriots is not quite as high as it has been in the past. Everyone knows Pittsburgh is very good. The books have got slaughtered by Patriots backers all year. Spread is too high because of it.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Smith wasn't the mook dropping TD passes right in hands. Chiefs tight end said that Carl Cherffers shouldn't even be allowed to put the stripes on to work at footlocker let alone an NFL game. The defense forced one whole punt all day. Plenty of peeps to blame, not sure Alex Smith is one of them.

This is a great matchup this week . Both games really.whomever gets the ring will have earned it for sure.

The confidence level in the patriots is not quite as high as it has been in the past. Everyone knows Pittsburgh is very good. The books have got slaughtered by Patriots backers all year. Spread is too high because of it.
Kelsey is the TE and very good but a complete douche on an off the field.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:55 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
The Chiefs deserved to lose for believing in a proven do-nothing.

Isn't that right, Alex? How in the **** is that guy getting big player money is beyond me. I guess it's those reg season stat nerds propping him up.
lived through the Andy Reid era here in Philly. Same old story. Racks up wins during the regular season. Sucks in the playoffs
Old 01-21-2017, 08:00 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:

A big part of the job at QB is keeping the mooks focused. They've invested damn near $70 million in 4 years on the guy and have absolutely nothing to show for it but excuses.

He shouldn't be getting 10 percent of what Brady makes. Brady has taken absolute clowns and turned them into legends. You know this, mane.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratogadew View Post
lived through the Andy Reid era here in Philly. Same old story. Racks up wins during the regular season. Sucks in the playoffs
...and they double down on his assistant.

I was a Titans fan but gave up long ago. They bet the farm on a chandelier from the Chip Kelly collection.

It's mind boggling how most decision-makers in these organizations are utterly clueless.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:08 AM
Belmont Park

Flu bug plaguing the Packers, including Rogers:

http://thefalconswire.usatoday.com/2...-with-falcons/

Also police arrested the guy who pulled the fire alarm at the Steeler's hotel at 3AM:

http://www.wpxi.com/news/arrest-made...otel/486797383
Old 01-22-2017, 08:34 PM
Arlington Park

Can't see the hour by hour ratings being anything but a bloodbath.

NFL is currently in a valley of L's.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Arlington Park

Lopsided playoff games. Incompetent coaching at a profound level. Social Justice nonsense.

Now you have the Patriots who has a quarterback that is friends with Trump.

The NFL is already dealing with the right boycotting.

WONDERFUL!

Not much longer, commish.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:02 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
Lopsided playoff games. Incompetent coaching at a profound level. Social Justice nonsense.

Now you have the Patriots who has a quarterback that is friends with Trump.

The NFL is already dealing with the right boycotting.

WONDERFUL!

Not much longer, commish.
Agree the NFL has peeked and is on the way down. They are beyond greedy and people are noticing and turning away. When the ratings continue to decline, magically sports betting will become legal spurring another huge run in popularity.
Old 01-23-2017, 09:03 AM
Randwyck

I'm going to go out and recruit people to protest, because this is #NotMySuperBowl.
Old 01-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown@club View Post
I'm going to go out and recruit people to protest, because this is #NotMySuperBowl.

kek wills it
Old 02-06-2017, 12:31 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
I know you swing from Brady's nut hairs like you're Tarzan and his pubes are the vines from which you swing, but I hope you get it through your head early. The Pats aren't winning it this year, so loosen up the cornrows and begin to accept this as truth, just as we accept your off the wall stories of the past as being a lot cooler than you are most of the time.

And Brady, down 28-3 with a little over 17 minutes to play in super bowl LI, leads the New England patriots to the biggest comeback in super bowl history to win his record breaking 5th victory. His never say die attitude and ability to lead his team through the toughest circumstances is amazing. Great job Champ
Old 02-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Belmont Park

Old 02-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Saratoga

http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/2...dline102062017
Old 02-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Havre de Grace

The victory parade is a spectacle. No love out here for the Patriots with Kraft being owner and Edelman as the toughest player on the team. Tom Brady is such a class act. Roger that !