Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Trip Notes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-17-2008, 07:54 AM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Default delmar adobe hacienda

victor had to cut in on heels should be much better next out
Old 07-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

I hesitate to comment against this, as you're one of the 'luckier' players around and this horse could certainly come back and win next out. But it wouldn't be because of a bad trip. It wasn't much of a check and she didn't really persevere at all after it; and she had an inside trip to that point. The only 'negative' about her trip, IMO, was that she was on lefty lead the entire backstretch run.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:37 AM

and yet it did not stop you..and luck has nothing to do with it.......
Old 07-17-2008, 12:53 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
victor had to cut in on heels should be much better next out

Nice observation Matt.....It was obvious that the horse could have had a much nastier consequence from that exchange. I wouldn't read much into a failure to maintain the drive after an episode like that in the latter portion of a sprint.
Deserves at least a look at the board next out.

Your probably the most successful player here who continues to crank out astounding profits and information to the benefit of all of us year after year, meet after meet. Thanks for the heads up on this one.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:
and yet it did not stop you..and luck has nothing to do with it.......

Luck has EVERYTHING to do with it
Old 07-17-2008, 01:29 PM

without turning this ugly why am i the one who is getting graced with your absolute judgements..im all for having a contrarian oppinion and discussion..but you seem to be a legend in your own mind..when you stop giving btw a reach around and get off your "the" "final word on watching races" bull shiet we can talk..put me on ignore..
Old 07-17-2008, 01:42 PM

why are you getting pissed? you know that I take this particular category seriously and was compelled to call you on a trivially troubled trip. I mean, any way you cut it, the horse was NOT WINNING. he could get 'lucky' next time and win however; which still wouldn't make him a horse to follow off THIS trip.

hope that clears it up for you
Old 07-17-2008, 01:53 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
without turning this ugly why am i the one who is getting graced with your absolute judgements..im all for having a contrarian oppinion and discussion..but you seem to be a legend in your own mind..when you stop giving btw a reach around and get off your "the" "final word on watching races" bull shiet we can talk..put me on ignore..
It's a shame that it comes to this but it has gotten so bad that you can't have a thought for informational exchange that doesn't get you insulted. We will never know how many folks from years past just don't get involved here anymore because they don't want to have to deal with the verbal assault. If we could just let opinion be posted without judgement or harassment, all of us, expert to novice, might actually learn something they didn't know before to the benefit of all....you don't make any money kicking an opinion til it bleeds.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
It's a shame that it comes to this but it has gotten so bad that you can't have a thought for informational exchange that doesn't get you insulted. We will never know how many folks from years past just don't get involved here anymore because they don't want to have to deal with the verbal assault. If we could just let opinion be posted without judgement or harassment, all of us, expert to novice, might actually learn something they didn't know before to the benefit of all....you don't make any money kicking an opinion til it bleeds.
Are you directing that at hooves?
Old 07-17-2008, 07:52 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob
Are you directing that at hooves?

AAAAAhhhhhhhhh......no!

It was more of a commentary in support of Matt as I didn't think it was fair to give him so much nonsense while he was trying to provide a service or information to help other handicappers with his first post in the thread. He was absolutely correct IMO and should have been praised rather than belittled in a manner well below his knowledge of the subject.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
AAAAAhhhhhhhhh......no!

It was more of a commentary in support of Matt as I didn't think it was fair to give him so much nonsense while he was trying to provide a service or information to help other handicappers with his first post in the thread. He was absolutely correct IMO and should have been praised rather than belittled in a manner well below his knowledge of the subject.
lol..Doc..he's just 'lucky"