Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Breeders' Cup Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Doreen View Post
My question has yet to be answered. Figures!

As far as having someone put my life in danger, that has happened. I would have been angry had it been intentional. I don't believe what JC did today was intentional, and I think Calvin has been around the block way too many times to realize it.
WHAT?????????? Oh the horse did it on its own. WOW!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Coach Pants

A good rogering would curb the feigned outrage. Help her out, fp.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
A good rogering would curb the feigned outrage. Help her out, fp.
Ankle biter!

Watch out for my bodyguard.

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” Cecil Beaton
Old 11-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsoxfan View Post
[/b]

Omg...are you nuts? That's just nuts. Punk. Javier is the punk. They should have just let Calvin go and beat the piss out of him. You were the same one saying how awful this was. This isn't a cheer-leading competition.
It was awful, and Calvin created the scenario. Purely a vast difference of opinion. Deal with it.

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” Cecil Beaton
Old 11-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Ankle biter!

Watch out for my bodyguard.

Marmaduke ain't got s.hit on me.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Oriental Park

Whats amazing to me that someone who is soooo calm, so lovable, so professional like Borel could get into a fight.........well thats the way it was portrayed by espn.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
Marmaduke ain't got s.hit on me.
Don't think so, but he's a damn site better looking than you.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up View Post
Whats amazing to me that someone who is soooo calm, so lovable, so professional like Borel could get into a fight.........well thats the way it was portrayed by espn.
I'm thinking there's some history between the two - maybe something at TOGA gone unresolved until now. Calvin needs some serious psychiatric intervention.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Don't think so, but he's a damn site better looking than you.

You went down this path and I'm going to give you a pass this time. Next time you're fair game.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Oaklawn

I would think the jockey fight could only be good for the game. We like violence, c'mon!
Old 11-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Randwyck

Quote:

You went down this path and I'm going to give you a pass this time. Next time you're fair game.
Gee, thanks - I was really beginning to worry about what gems of foolishness you were going to post next. Put on your grown up pants.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Oriental Park

It would put a capper on this if Borel was to cut off JC and cause a spill....that would be good for a couple more days of press.

Borel was uncontrollable when the fight first broke out. He repeatedly shouted, “I’m going to kill you,” towards Castellano, and it took a number of people, including his brother, trainer Cecil Borel, to manhandle him and haul him away, still clearly agitated, his eyes wild with fire.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Gee, thanks - I was really beginning to worry about what gems of foolishness you were going to post next. Put on your grown up pants.
Nah. I'm going to go p.iss on the nearest tree. Don't watch.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up View Post
It would put a capper on this if Borel was to cut off JC and cause a spill....that would be good for a couple more days of press.

Borel was uncontrollable when the fight first broke out. He repeatedly shouted, “I’m going to kill you,” towards Castellano, and it took a number of people, including his brother, trainer Cecil Borel, to manhandle him and haul him away, still clearly agitated, his eyes wild with fire.

Old 11-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Goodwood

Maybe the meds for Borel and Life at Ten got switched?