5 Done Done Done Valdivia J Jr 118 L
6 McKinley Square Luzzi M J 116 L
7 Reserved Quality Ortiz I Jr 116 L
Old 01-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
2 He Can Run
I'll probably regret saying this (don't judge me) but very cute name.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Saratoga

He Can Run was vanned off...

Has anyone heard anything?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat View Post

poor thing has been diagnosed with
MMSCitis: def an untreatable condition usually ending in a painful death. The incredible concern for random horses that run in overnight stake races.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo View Post
poor thing has been diagnosed with
MMSCitis: def an untreatable condition usually ending in a painful death. The incredible concern for random horses that run in overnight stake races.
Jesus Christ even here?

I obviously had never heard of this horse.

I thought the name was really cute.

I figured Cardus might come back and make me feel stupid for saying what I did BUT I am tired of not posting certain things cause of how you or he might react!

Geez even he has either stopped or gotten bored by it or decided to give me a break or i don't know what but I appreciate him not being so incredibly mean lately.

You? You make it like I am beside myself with faux stereotypical WOP wringing of the hands and crying out why??? Why??? ... as my rosary beads fall to the floor beside my long black dress.

I am merely asking if there's been any news.

I missed the race.

The horse I mentioned was vanned off.

I need to be afraid to ask about him now for fear of you trying to make me feel like I'm a complete moron?

Sorry Freddy but as far as I can see you're the one who looks like a jerk here, not me.

Now... has anyone heard any news on this horse that I had never heard of but who was vanned off? I liked his name and was just wondering...

Thank you.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Jesus Christ even here?

I figured Cardus might come back and make me feel stupid for saying what I did BUT I am tired of not posting certain things cause of how you or he might react!

Geez even he has either stopped or gotten bored by it or decided to give me a break or i don't know what but I appreciate him not being so incredibly mean lately.

You? You make it like I am beside myself with faux stereotypical WOP wringing of the hands and crying out why??? Why??? ... as my rosary beads fall to the floor beside my long black dress.

I missed the race.

I need to be afraid to ask about him now for fear of you trying to make me feel like I'm a complete moron?

Sorry Freddy but as far as I can see you're the one who looks like a jerk here, not me.

Now... has anyone heard any news on this horse that I had never heard of but who was vanned off? I liked his name and was just wondering...

Thank you.
Do you know a website where I can find out about the girls that get hurt fighting on the Jerry Springer Show. A lot of these girls are troubled and from broken families and I lay awake at night wondering what went wrong were did life twist them into savage beasts. I worry and while I am OK to carry on my life, knowing that they are being helped and healing would go a long way.. Can you help?

The time when Bonnie Sue's girl friend kicked the shiit out of Sally Mae, had me scrambling for updates for weeks. All that drama for a baby daddy who was cheating with a 18 boy anyway. Bonnie Sue sure told her!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Saratoga

That's the best you could do?

I'm insulted. You seem like you're phoning it in.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:

He Can Run was eased and vanned off in mild distress. No musculoskeletal injuries were immediately apparent, according to Dr. Anthony Verderosa, NYRA's Chief Examining Veterinarian.

Sounds about as good as something like that could sound.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Burke View Post
He Can Run was eased and vanned off in mild distress. No musculoskeletal injuries were immediately apparent, according to Dr. Anthony Verderosa, NYRA's Chief Examining Veterinarian.

Sounds about as good as something like that could sound.
THANK YOU.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Jesus Christ even here?

I missed the race.

Thank you.
Easy Gooey, easy... Freddie doesn't mean anything, he's just tryin' ta make time with this hot thing:

Old 01-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator

You'd think she'd have bought a pair of fake tits and a lot better jewelry with all the money she swindled from sending hard knocking and respectable bread and butter race horses to slaughter.

Probably has a big cocaine habit with that nose and physique.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
Easy Gooey, easy... Freddie doesn't mean anything, he's just tryin' ta make time with this hot thing
Alright, Rudy... I guess he's sexually frustrated or something. I will try to play nicey-nice in the sand box even though... oh whats the use.

I'll be nice.

Maybe he can read Dylan's post and see how other people can just answer a question without turning it into something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzone Lord View Post
You'd think she'd have bought a pair of fake tits and a lot better jewelry with all the money she swindled from sending hard knocking and respectable bread and butter race horses to slaughter.

Probably has a big cocaine habit with that nose and physique.
Probably.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

My youngest brother isn't even that age -- and is under 140 freaking pounds.

Can pass himself off as nice, sweet, and smart. My mother and stepfather have a giant wall size safe in the basement of their house. Hundreds of handguns and collectable weapons, a whole bunch of silver as my step father collects silver as well, and over ten grand in cash.

For his latest stunt, on the one day my mom wasn't going to be in the house all afternoon, someone smashed a hole through a concrete wall to get into the safe through the side which you don't need to open to get in.

My parents were in disbelief that he would do such a thing -- even given his rapidly increasing laundry list of accomplishments. I told them they should get down on their knees and thank him for being kind enough to not use dynamite and blow the whole entire house up to get in there.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzone Lord View Post
My youngest brother isn't even that age -- and is under 140 freaking pounds.

Can pass himself off as nice, sweet, and smart. My mother and stepfather have a giant wall size safe in the basement of their house. Hundreds of handguns and collectable weapons, a whole bunch of silver as my step father collects silver as well, and over ten grand in cash.

For his latest stunt, on the one day my mom wasn't going to be in the house all afternoon, someone smashed a hole through a concrete wall to get into the safe through the side which you don't need to open to get in.

My parents were in disbelief that he would do such a thing -- even given his rapidly increasing laundry list of accomplishments. I told them they should get down on their knees and thank him for being kind enough to not use dynamite and blow the whole entire house up to get in there.
Ill handle him if the price is right, no joke!