Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2020, 07:26 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
I bet there aren't 10% of the posters here that have rtn. You were pretty silent last week when I was lighting it up. When was the last winner you posted out here ? Oh yeah , you don't have winners anymore . Keep grinding though , maybe the magic will return. We are all rooting for you.
Not sure why anyone wouldn’t have RTN. But the point, which flew right over that big stupid head of yours is there is a way to fix your “problem.” If you have a Roku or Firestick, or a laptop get a subscription to RTN. Problem solved for 50 cents a day. Or keep complaining about a non issue because you’ve had a NYRA hard on for years. That seems to be going well for you.

Not sure if you noticed but no one said anything to you after your “winners” because I’m sure like me they realize you don’t really bet. Such a wannabe. Frankly, with the exception of me mocking you, no one ever talks to you.

If you’d like I can have Steve or Andy verify for you how well I’ve been doing betting. Especially in the last few weeks. Not that I need to, but you seem so butthurt that I’m not spoon feeding you winners anymore, that it’d make my day for you to know what you’ve been missing out on.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:25 PM
Havre de Grace

Are Steve and Andy taking your action ? Like I said, were all rooting for you.
Don’t forget about Mystic Guide.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:57 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Are Steve and Andy taking your action ? Like I said, were all rooting for you.
Don’t forget about Mystic Guide.
There’s no we’re. No one likes you.

Would you like screenshots of my winners? How about you do the same? You really want to go there?
Old 06-03-2020, 10:17 PM
Havre de Grace

Unless you post them before the race, no one gives a ****.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:28 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Unless you post them before the race, no one gives a ****.
I’m not trying to impress anyone. But you said I don’t have winners anymore and I have proof that I have LOTS.

Can you prove that you made the bets you say you did? I’d lay 1/9 you cannot. You keep avoiding that point for some reason. Wonder why....

I’m cool with whatever credibility I have earned. You on the other hand are constantly trying to get some. Your corner should’ve thrown in the towel hours ago.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:19 AM
Saratoga

Does RTN show Entire Churchill, Belmont or Pimlico card on days like Kentucky Derby, Belmont, Preakness.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:43 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Does RTN show Entire Churchill, Belmont or Pimlico card on days like Kentucky Derby, Belmont, Preakness.
Yes.

You literally have access to track feeds of every thoroughbred track, with replays for every thoroughbred track you want dating back to 2008. That package is $15 a month. You can also do the same for harness if you want but I’m not sure what that costs.

It’s not a show. But once you have a subscription you log in and your choices are live racing or replays. If you pick live racing, it takes you to a page showing all of the tracks running and you pick which track you want. You can switch back and forth to different tracks, etc.

They offer one day passes for $5 I think. Try it for a day. It’s been one of the better investments for be made.

They should be paying me for all of this advertising
Old 06-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Yes.

You literally have access to track feeds of every thoroughbred track, with replays for every thoroughbred track you want dating back to 2008. That package is $15 a month. You can also do the same for harness if you want but I’m not sure what that costs.

It’s not a show. But once you have a subscription you log in and your choices are live racing or replays. If you pick live racing, it takes you to a page showing all of the tracks running and you pick which track you want. You can switch back and forth to different tracks, etc.

They offer one day passes for $5 I think. Try it for a day. It’s been one of the better investments for be made.

NJBETS gives Track Feed but it is annoying on Big Days they stop feed and you have to switch to NBC... All Tracks that interest me are HD on RTN... $165 a year cheap; really what 2 weeks worth of Burbon during house arrest?
Old 06-04-2020, 08:14 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
NJBETS gives Track Feed but it is annoying on Big Days they stop feed and you have to switch to NBC... All Tracks that interest me are HD on RTN... $165 a year cheap; really what 2 weeks worth of Burbon during house arrest?
Yeah my ADW shows all the track feeds too but I ran into the same problem you did on big days.

It’s funny, I found RTN because I was in a tournament on Easter a few years back and had no way to watch the races. I googled live track feeds and found RTN.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:42 AM
Havre de Grace

I guess your ADW isn't Nyrabets, Who really pales in comparison to Expressbet.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
I forgot to mention, RTN gives you track feeds of Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, UK, etc as well.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Yes.

Almost yes.. The only cards RTN can't show live is Oaks/Derby when NBC has exclusive rights.

At the Races and RTN are offering players a free 5 day trial.. Sign up with RTNBYK.

Old 06-06-2020, 01:06 PM
Havre de Grace

Big Saturday but no races on TV till 2:30. This is ridiculous. Let’s make it tough to see our product.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Big Saturday but no races on TV till 2:30. This is ridiculous. Let’s make it tough to see our product.
Started at 1p on MSG+.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Havre de Grace

We don’t have that channel in New England. Since no one can watch it on tv, everyone is on the website so you can’t get a bet in because the site keeps crashing. It’s all about the money..... handle will be less with the races not on tvg . Funny the way people like to watch when they bet....
Old 06-06-2020, 02:11 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
We don’t have that channel in New England. Since no one can watch it on tv, everyone is on the website so you can’t get a bet in because the site keeps crashing. It’s all about the money..... handle will be less with the races not on tvg . Funny the way people like to watch when they bet....
For years I lived where TVG was unavailable, so I never had any connection to it. And now even though I have it on my cable dial, I don't watch it.

I'd rather selectively watch track feeds (and now Roberts) more than anything else, including the network coverage.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:46 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
For years I lived where TVG was unavailable, so I never had any connection to it. And now even though I have it on my cable dial, I don't watch it.

I'd rather selectively watch track feeds (and now Roberts) more than anything else, including the network coverage.
It’s just easy. The fox presentation is fine. The picture quality is amazing. They show cool angles. It’s an adjustment from seeing the pan shot, which everyone is used to seeing. But the 2 hour blackouts are killer. If they had every race every day, that would be awesome. People scrambling to watch the races crashed nyrabets . Lotta people saved money, some folks are sad they got shut out on winners through no fault of their own. Why not have as many people able to watch as possible ? They’re cutting off their nose to spite their face.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Keeneland

It’s weird, I haven’t missed a race because I have RTN and am able to watch whatever I want right on my TV.

It’s just as easy as putting on TVG, but then what would fake bettor Dan whine about then? He needs to whine to the person that told him a guy that resembles a gargoyle would look good with braids in his hair.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
It’s just easy. The fox presentation is fine. The picture quality is amazing. They show cool angles. It’s an adjustment from seeing the pan shot, which everyone is used to seeing. But the 2 hour blackouts are killer. If they had every race every day, that would be awesome. People scrambling to watch the races crashed nyrabets . Lotta people saved money, some folks are sad they got shut out on winners through no fault of their own. Why not have as many people able to watch as possible ? They’re cutting off their nose to spite their face.
Directv had all the races
Old 06-06-2020, 03:06 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
Directv had all the races
There are so many ways to watch a race now. Gargoyle just needs to whine about NYRA because Andy couldn’t get him concert tickets years ago.