Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Keeneland

Default Belmont 7th Today

Clear speed County Final is inexplicably rated. After Five looks done around turn and miraculously flies home to just get beat and Junior Alvarado on Trade Deal seems determined to not actually find running room.

When the dust settles the longest shot on the board gets the cleanest trip in the race and wins.

I don’t know....I’m not saying it was a fixed race but that race absolutely stinks.

Jose Ortiz at the least should have to explain to someone (stewards don’t care so I’m not sure who that someone is) why he rated his horse. Maybe that was the barn saying it but I doubt it.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Havre de Grace

Franco was the director of that movie like the referee in a wrestling match. Did you see him yelling instructions?
Old 10-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Keeneland

No I didn’t and I’m sure you didn’t either. When did this happen? I’d be curious to see it.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Longchamps

There seemed to be a lot of pace going into race so I had no problem with where Country House was. Actually in perfect spot but didn’t do any running in stretch. If the horse was out front don’t think results would have been any different.I thought going in 2 would be winner on paper but 3 just got the better trip. Strange ride on 2
Old 10-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
There seemed to be a lot of pace going into race so I had no problem with where Country House was. Actually in perfect spot but didn’t do any running in stretch. If the horse was out front don’t think results would have been any different.I thought going in 2 would be winner on paper but 3 just got the better trip. Strange ride on 2
I prefer speed horses not being rated and when they are allowed to do what they do best. I’m not sure if the results would have been different but I know for sure the rating didn’t work, so....
Old 10-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
No I didn’t and I’m sure you didn’t either. When did this happen? I’d be curious to see it.
Watch the replay up the backside
Old 10-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Watch the replay up the backside
He has a mask on but you can see him screaming instructions. Makes sense.

Does this routine ever get old for you?
Old 10-11-2020, 08:09 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
He has a mask on but you can see him screaming instructions. Makes sense.

Does this routine ever get old for you?
No
Old 10-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Havre de Grace

From the Tacitus of handicappers, comes another gem.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:35 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Clear speed County Final is inexplicably rated. After Five looks done around turn and miraculously flies home to just get beat and Junior Alvarado on Trade Deal seems determined to not actually find running room.

When the dust settles the longest shot on the board gets the cleanest trip in the race and wins.

I don’t know....I’m not saying it was a fixed race but that race absolutely stinks.

Jose Ortiz at the least should have to explain to someone (stewards don’t care so I’m not sure who that someone is) why he rated his horse. Maybe that was the barn saying it but I doubt it.
So you’re not saying The race was fixed but you’re implying it what really happened was the two horses outside of your horse Outbroke him by a length and were in front of him immediately so he didn’t really have any choice. nonetheless he got a perfect trip and did no running like so many of your selections.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
So you’re not saying The race was fixed but you’re implying it what really happened was the two horses outside of your horse Outbroke him by a length and were in front of him immediately so he didn’t really have any choice. nonetheless he got a perfect trip and did no running like so many of your selections.
The guy who thinks he saw someone screaming instructions to other jocks through a mask is mad.

Good

Let’s be honest for a second...no one in the history of this board has posted as many losers as you have. Anytime you pick a winner it’s sheer luck.

Stick to posting obituaries. That’s about all you’re good for. Although I must say...many of us had quite the laugh at your attempt at trip handicapping and figure making.

No one has ever spoken so much while knowing so little. Scumbag
Old 10-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Havre de Grace

What you meant to say was that I am a brilliant trip handicapper with no peers. Also that certainly no one out here has been a more consistent provider of big long shot winners including 3 of over $100 win prices. You also wanted to add that in anything involving wagers at Saratoga ( where you have failed to break even the last 2 years) I always had a plus roi including 2 contest wins and a second in the semi annual Spyder contest.

Your routine of calling names and being crude is what’s old. Calling names at your age? Grow up.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
What you meant to say was that I am a brilliant trip handicapper with no peers. Also that certainly no one out here has been a more consistent provider of big long shot winners including 3 of over $100 win prices. You also wanted to add that in anything involving wagers at Saratoga ( where you have failed to break even the last 2 years) I always had a plus roi including 2 contest wins and a second in the semi annual Spyder contest.

Your routine of calling names and being crude is what’s old. Calling names at your age? Grow up.
Good idea ignoring that you saw Manny Franco yelling instructions to the jocks while forgetting he had a mask on. I guess pretending you didn’t totally make it up means it didn’t happen.

There are so many things I could say, but you’re not worth it. You’re a complete and total joke and EVERYONE knows it. No one on any board you have ever posted on respects you and I know for a fact it bothers you. Maybe it’s you, ya know?
Old 10-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Havre de Grace

Why did Franco turn his head to right completely 4 time and then once to the left? You’re the one who implied they fixed the race....watch it again head on and learn something.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Why did Franco turn his head to right completely 4 time and then once to the left? You’re the one who implied they fixed the race....watch it again head on and learn something.
Jockeys look around all the time. Maybe you need to start drinking again. Pretending to be sober while smoking yourself stupid everyday isn’t doing you any favors.

You are completely and totally clueless in every aspect of the game and everyone knows it. Only a complete and total moron would look at that race and think it was normal for Jose to rate that horse while thinking he saw a guy wearing a mask yell instructions to other riders.

You’ll get no more attention from me.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Havre de Grace

He had no choice they broke faster and were in front of him taking his path away. You insinuated the race was fixed because you could not figure out what happened to your speed hoss that didn’t make the lead. I told you what happened. Go watch the pan and the head on . I can’t explain it any clearer.