Originally Posted by Clip-Clop View Post
Expect a bill from the Mom.

Genius by the way.
It brought tears to my eyes....
Old 03-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
she stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night Pointman.

She's an expert on all matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
My guess is that she lives in one..........................
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
She thinks she lives in one.....................the rest of us know better.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clip-Clop View Post
Expect a bill from the Mom.

Genius by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeker2 View Post
It brought tears to my eyes....
Glad you liked it. It's pretty hilarious the vigilante got his ass whooped. It's a shame it came to blows but I'm willing to guess the entrepreneur/jeweler threw the first punch.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Are you simply stupid and unable to read?

I wasn't criticizing the comments. I was saying that an arrest (even if they release him immediately on bond or recognizance) would enable to judge to stop all public comments, from both sides, and the trying of the case in public.

I made no comment on the veracity of anything, fool.
Seriously. Again, your typical mudslinging since you have no real response. You are calling for the arrest of a person, an event which is way out of your expetise (as if you have any). You criticized the police department for taking/not taking certain actions on something that you have no knowledge or basis for such criticism. You don't know the first thing about what is involved in arresting and charging someone for such a serious crime, but, as I said before, it won't stop you from diving in and making stupid comments as I pointed out.

An arrest will not prevent comments from being made on the case. At most a judge may be able to impose a gag order (if empowered by law) which prevents the prosecution and defense from speaking to the media. That won't stop mindless idiots like yourself and Jackson and Sharpton from hurling accusations without knowing all the facts and jumping to conclusions.

Police departments and/or prosecutors don't make arrests or present cases to a grand jury for indictment to stop morons from commenting in the media or on message boards, they do it when they believe they have sufficient evidence to believe there is probable cause to commit a crime. You have no basis to judge when or if that event will ever occur or to criticize what actions they take either way, but as usual you know it all.

It is the same broken record with you. You will insult me and the other posters who disagree with you, play the victim and say everyone else is the problem, not you.

Then you will insist on having the last insult/word. You really need to look in the mirror to figure out who the real fool is.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
Seriously. Again, your typical mudslinging since you have no real response.
So. The misogynistic douche who bravely calls women c.u.n.t.s is indeed, too stupid to read.

Got it
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 03-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
So. The misogynistic douche who bravely calls women c.u.n.t.s is indeed, too stupid to read.

Got it
I only do so when it is warranted. Unlike you, I don't go into a thread and claim I have expertise in alcoholism and that it is a disease, not a choice, then hours later call a respected poster an alcoholic loser. You are an incredible hypocrite.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I only do so when it is warranted. Unlike you, I don't go into a thread and claim I have expertise in alcoholism and that it is a disease, not a choice, then hours later call a respected poster an alcoholic loser.
Stop lying. You just look pathetic now.

Especially adding your whining about name-calling. You? The misogynist that calls women c.u.n.t.s? that's simply laughable

You don't post or respond to my posts except to personally attack me. I have never attacked you first. Never. You have issues. It's apparent. You are rude, classless, misogynistic and petty. Get help or get lost. I don't have to put up with your crap. Let alone your lying about me. You don't like me? Tough luck. Duh - don't read my posts. I guess I'll have to go with both "stupid" and "can't read".
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 03-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Stop lying. You just look pathetic now.

Especially adding your whining about name-calling. You? that's simply laughable
Stop it, you know exactly what you did and you know that I am not lying. You think that you make everyone look like a fool with your all knowing BS followed by insulting responses when it you who is the fool.

You really need a life outside of posting in the politics section. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such an as.shole.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Stop it, you know exactly what you did and you know that I am not lying.
Yes you are. I never claimed I was an expert in alcholism and you know it. You lie.

You're a classless, misogynistic internet bully, and you're laughable. Get lost, loser. If you can't post in politics without cursing, whining, and attacking others, go away and get yourself some mental health help. I don't have to put up attacks from misogynistic douches with ego and insecurity issues calling women c.u.n.t.s.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
That's what the medical community thinks. Addiction and/or disease. See Danzigs Wiki source.
Quote:
And you're still an alcoholic loser.
Enough with your game. You are the one slinging the words at me, I only sling such words out of frustration of attempting to debate a dolt, politicunt.

See, you made me do it again!

I will post anywhere I want. And I am sure you will continue your never ending political tirade telling everyone that you are smarter than them and that everything Obama does is the greatest thing in the world.

Your act is old and you are hypocrite, which is exactly what I pointed out. Carry on you idiot, I actually have work to do.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Enough with your game. You are the one slinging the words at me, I only sling such words out of frustration of attempting to debate a dolt, politicunt.
You have attacked me 100% of the time. I have never, ever attacked you first out of nowhere, as you do me. You don't like me or what I post? So what? Grow up. This is the internet. Pull on your f.u.c.k.ing big boy pants, and go away. I don't have to take your c.ra.p attacks.

Quote:
I will post anywhere I want

See, you made me do it again!
Yeah, that's what all the misogynists say. Blame someone else for their anger issues. Go away, c.u.n.t.-caller
Old 03-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Saratoga

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

Always has to have the last word/insult

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 03-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Yes - when misogynistic, insecure douches like yourself start trouble, and attack me out of nowhere, I don't have to take your crap.

Not all women will suffer your crap. So go away, you pathetic little man.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Keeneland

Default And the leaks continue ...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...ry?id=16011674

Quote:
By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC)
SANFORD, Fla. March 27, 2012

The lead homicide investigator in the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin recommended that neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, multiple sources told ABC News.

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

Continued ...
Quote:
George Zimmerman has 3 closed arrest cases.

Did George Zimmerman have help from his father, a retired judge, in clearing his name in three separate arrests?

That’s the question that’s being asked now that more information on Trayvon Martin’s 28-year-old killer is being revealed. Robert Zimmerman, a former Orange County magistrate judge, recently wrote a letter to The Orlando Sentinel defending his son, who’s been dragged through the mud for shooting the unarmed 17-year-old last month. In the letter, the senior Zimmerman asks people not to jump to conclusions and insists that his son didn’t follow the young boy home as he walked through their gated community.

http://rollingout.com/culture/george...losed-arrests/
Old 03-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Put the old windbag on your ignore list. Trust me, you won't miss her half-baked notions and delusional ramblings.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
Put the old windbag on your ignore list. Trust me, you won't miss her half-baked notions and delusional ramblings.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Derby Trail politics without the few predictable cursing, attacking posters going after their usual targets would be an awesome thing! Maybe even the many indies and liberals here would come out from behind lurking and pm's. Good suggestion!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
I'm glad I took your advice.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I'm glad I took your advice.
Welcome to the ignore Riot world. After almost a week of being Riot free it really has made a difference for me. Happiness and sensibility have replaced frustration and confusion. My brain no longer hurts from the contortions placed on it by not reading her absolute nonsense.

I should have been done with her long ago, specifically when she praised the anti-Semite Carter for having deep understanding of all things mid-east but like a bad car crash I was guilty of rubber necking the mess and carnage left behind.