Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Tropical Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes44 View Post
1. Vino won the Wood at Aqueduct, not Belmont.
2. Baffert always thought Justify was a router...he thought he could win the KD before even running in his maiden race.
3. Audible winning would be nearly impossible being that he’s not even in training right now.
1) i keep confusing the wood being run at belmont..my mistake
2) NO..not true..dont make me find the bloodhorse article
3) this is moot and just a stupid comment
Old 06-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Tropical Park

so what happens if Audible runs in the travers and defeats Justify..or will Bob have him in hiding for the BCC...another out of competition colt that suddenly will emerge just that much stonger..

if Justify wins in Elmont..a BIG IF, then he looses the Travers to Audible..how does that make Justify's TC look.., if he were to win (doubtful..no pedigree)

typing about hiding ...how about some out of competition drug testing on Mckenzie...

noooo.. not for double B...he is the reigning trainer de jour..can do no wrong...just ask the stewarts at SA, who seem to all need glasses when BB runs a pony
Old 06-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretriat34 View Post
1) i keep confusing the wood being run at belmont..my mistake
2) NO..not true..dont make me find the bloodhorse article
3) this is moot and just a stupid comment
Your on a roll. First calling two great handicappers idiots and now calling another great poster stupid. Maybe you should read a few of your posts before making judgement on others.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Tropical Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
Your on a roll. First calling two great handicappers idiots and now calling another great poster stupid. Maybe you should read a few of your posts before making judgement on others.
or maybe not..

a GREAT poster..oh my...i stand in awe...awesome again

higher rank allows for judgements of the enlisted
and since you were not called anything..how about you mind your OWN business..something you young folks don't seem to understand
Old 06-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Longchamps

Quote:
or maybe not..

a GREAT poster..oh my...i stand in awe...awesome again

higher rank allows for judgements of the enlisted
and since you were not called anything..how about you mind your OWN business..something you young folks don't seem to understand
I wish I was young. Good luck with you $15 bucks. You seem to be locked and loaded for huge fortunes this weekend
Old 06-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Havre de Grace

http://www.drf.com/news/audible-sent...am?enable=true

I think H.M.S Audible has already sailed. Just my opinion, but I think, if Audible was going to have an impact on the Triple Crown, it would have been in the Preakness, but it doesn't look like he was in any shape to compete in either of the last two races of the TC.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Tropical Park

Quote:
I wish I was young. Good luck with you $15 bucks. You seem to be locked and loaded for huge fortunes this weekend
if you need more than 15 bucks to make a day...your not very good at handicapping

spent 15 bucks on memorial day ..1 bet sequence ..won a dime super for 110.

sad story though...tuesday after memorial day, i got a ticket for cutting thru a 7-11 driveway ..120 ticket..even steven i guess.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Tropical Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal828 View Post
http://www.drf.com/news/audible-sent...am?enable=true

I think H.M.S Audible has already sailed. Just my opinion, but I think, if Audible was going to have an impact on the Triple Crown, it would have been in the Preakness, but it doesn't look like he was in any shape to compete in either of the last two races of the TC.
he was kept out of the preakness by the owners to unethically inflate Jusify's career.

yes that's right ..UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR.

when is an act considered immoral...well for those who have studied the issue..

an act is immoral if the consequences of the act do not create the greatest happiness for the greatest number.

ruining AUDIBLES career for the sake of Justify..creates the greatest happiness for the owners of Justify..not the fans of the game or the sport itself. creating a unworthy tripe crown champion is immoral

then you get into issues like defining happiness, and defining the greatest number...etc..
Old 06-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Tropical Park

Quote:
do you really want to be a millennial ?

NAH
Old 06-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
You and nick are both idiots
I might give a millisecond to valuing your opinion if it didn’t come from someone who modeled their screen name after the greatest horse that ever lived and cannot spell it correctly.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
he was kept out of the preakness by the owners to unethically inflate Jusify's career.

an act is immoral if the consequences of the act do not create the greatest happiness for the greatest number.

ruining AUDIBLES career for the sake of Justify..creates the greatest happiness for the owners of Justify..not the fans of the game or the sport itself. creating a unworthy tripe crown champion is immoral

then you get into issues like defining happiness, and defining the greatest number...etc..
if you really think Audible could have beaten Justify, you're not paying very much attention. Not even close.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBenelli View Post
Agreed, it is almost shocking how folks disregard the Talent of this horse.

Please take the time to actually understand what this horse has done in his last 3. If you can handicap and break down a race, you will understand that Justify has defied many great metrics and a damn decent crop of 3 year olds.

Or maybe ask why Byk man keeps singeling him. Hum, I mean there is value in adding one or two A’s right....

Majestic Beast wins going away
i didn't see Majestic Beast entered. ; I
Old 06-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:

I do not know you and since this is fact this is not a personal attack merely an observation and IMO which is not worth a hill of beans. Your admission of cutting a light by driving through a 7-11 reveals your immoral behavior. Your ability to behave immoral is proven by your own above statement. More that half of the people who read that post were happy that you received a $110 ticket. Act like an adult with integrity and wait for the light so you do not put lives in jeopardy at the business lot you are cutting through. IMO integrity is sorely needed in society today. All should do their part toward improving this stat.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:47 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by essayamx View Post
I do not know you and since this is fact this is not a personal attack merely an observation and IMO which is not worth a hill of beans. Your admission of cutting a light by driving through a 7-11 reveals your immoral behavior. Your ability to behave immoral is proven by your own above statement. More that half of the people who read that post were happy that you received a $110 ticket. Act like an adult with integrity and wait for the light so you do not put lives in jeopardy at the business lot you are cutting through. IMO integrity is sorely needed in society today. All should do their part toward improving this stat.
The certified derbytologist spells like a 4th-grader and has zero clue what he is talking about...ever...but I have no idea what the hell this post is about?!
Old 06-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Sunshine Park

Earlier in post #67 he added "sad story though...tuesday after memorial day, i got a ticket for cutting thru a 7-11 driveway ..120 ticket..even steven i guess".
Then he defined immoral and that is where my post originated.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:53 AM
The Curragh

Okay I gotcha. My bad.