Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2017, 03:20 AM
Del Mar

Default Mass Shooting in Vegas

At least 20 people were killed and 100 injured when an attacker opened fire with automatic weapons at a country music festival in Las Vegas, hospital officials said.

University Medical Center spokeswoman Danita Cohen said 80 people were admitted to the hospital. Of those, at least 20 died, 15 were in critical condition and the rest were being evaluated, she said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/u...g.html?mcubz=0

Last edited by Rupert Pupkin : 10-02-2017 at 03:43 AM.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Hialeah Park

While I was on vacation in Jupiter, FL this past week, certain members of my family took a trip to Vegas and were at the concert when this went down. My younger brother Danny is still very shaken up after witnessing the carnage and bloodshed. My family was having their best day yet while there, leaving Top Golf prior to the concert. Spirits couldn't have been any higher. That obviously took a turn for the worse. My family members REFUSE to believe it was a lone wolf attack as they ALL seem to be telling me that gunfire was, without a doubt, coming from the bottom sections of Mandalay Bay as well as the 32nd floor.

My family seems to be a magnet for crazy happenings. My dad was around the corner in London when the terror attack via van happened, my loved ones were in Vegas this past week and front line for this craziness, and well, check out August 19th entry for Cape May (Southbound GSP) on Nuforc.com .. Needless to say my life has changed drastically in the past month and a half. Other cars pulled over and one witness even posted to the same exact website. If anyone is interested in hearing the craziest truthful story in their ENTIRE LIVES, feel free to inbox me. The word unbelievable doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I saw that night. The different color lights would have been crazy enough, but no, I had to see a spacecraft about twice the size of Lincoln Financial field light up and shoot across the sky at a rate of speed that was impossible for humans to obtain, ONLY TO STOP ON A DIMEEEEEEEEEEE. Hate to break it yo everyone on here, skeptics especially, BUT, we're NOT alone here on earth. I'm more sure of that than I am of writing this paragraph. Let's talk if you're a non believer. Seriously.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Old 10-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost View Post
Still baffled from the last episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, somer??

I'll be more than happy to clarify the above jargon. Any time, any place!
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-04-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
While I was on vacation in Jupiter, FL this past week, certain members of my family took a trip to Vegas and were at the concert when this went down. My younger brother Danny is still very shaken up after witnessing the carnage and bloodshed. My family was having their best day yet while there, leaving Top Golf prior to the concert. Spirits couldn't have been any higher. That obviously took a turn for the worse. My family members REFUSE to believe it was a lone wolf attack as they ALL seem to be telling me that gunfire was, without a doubt, coming from the bottom sections of Mandalay Bay as well as the 32nd floor.

My family seems to be a magnet for crazy happenings. My dad was around the corner in London when the terror attack via van happened, my loved ones were in Vegas this past week and front line for this craziness, and well, check out August 19th entry for Cape May (Southbound GSP) on Nuforc.com .. Needless to say my life has changed drastically in the past month and a half. Other cars pulled over and one witness even posted to the same exact website. If anyone is interested in hearing the craziest truthful story in their ENTIRE LIVES, feel free to inbox me. The word unbelievable doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I saw that night. The different color lights would have been crazy enough, but no, I had to see a spacecraft about twice the size of Lincoln Financial field light up and shoot across the sky at a rate of speed that was impossible for humans to obtain, ONLY TO STOP ON A DIMEEEEEEEEEEE. Hate to break it yo everyone on here, skeptics especially, BUT, we're NOT alone here on earth. I'm more sure of that than I am of writing this paragraph. Let's talk if you're a non believer. Seriously.

Feels like multiple shooters to me. I know Chuck has also said as much on FB.
Even though you're a dick, I am glad you're family survived and am sorry they had to go through that.
As for the 2nd paragraph, its foolish to believe in a universe this large, that its just us.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:02 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHT2004 View Post
Feels like multiple shooters to me. I know Chuck has also said as much on FB.
Even though you're a dick, I am glad you're family survived and am sorry they had to go through that.
As for the 2nd paragraph, its foolish to believe in a universe this large, that its just us.
Thanks for saying that about my family.

And while I agree with your last sentence, it's beyond wild when you go from believing to knowing. Cried to my mom for over 3 hours straight the next night. Couldn't contain my emotions anymore. There's a few people on here that have expressed interest in hearing more about it. Strapped for time tonight but best believe you guys will hear more about it.

As for me being a dick, you're right, and I intend to back off. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Wish all you fellow horseplayers all the success in the world.

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-04-2017, 08:17 PM

Quote:

And while I agree with your last sentence, it's beyond wild when you go from believing to knowing. Cried to my mom for over 3 hours straight the next night. Couldn't contain my emotions anymore. There's a few people on here that have expressed interest in hearing more about it. Strapped for time tonight but best believe you guys will hear more about it.

As for me being a dick, you're right, and I intend to back off. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Wish all you fellow horseplayers all the success in the world.
Post it. I am definitely interested.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Saratoga

Would definitely be interested in seeing any photos or videos. The site you posted had none. The Universe is infinite it would be very arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life out there...
Old 10-05-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:

I've been an ******* as well. I wish everyone the best and will try harder to make this place more enjoyable.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:

Dude, i'm thinking twice about hanging with you!!
Old 10-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratogadew View Post
Dude, i'm thinking twice about hanging with you!!
Crackin' the hell UP over here. All of my family's craziness will equate into a BC P6 ticket that rivals the Drexel boys scam of 2002!

We're in for a great weekend in less than a month!

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Crackin' the hell UP over here. All of my family's craziness will equate into a BC P6 ticket that rivals the Drexel boys scam of 2002!

We're in for a great weekend in less than a month!
Damn Right!!!
Old 10-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Hialeah Park

I just sent a PM regarding my sighting on 8/19 and will post here in the thread sometime today after the settlements we have in the next few hours.

Hang on to your seats, gentlemen! (and good luck betting today fellas)!

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-06-2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
I just sent a PM regarding my sighting on 8/19 and will post here in the thread sometime today after the settlements we have in the next few hours.

Hang on to your seats, gentlemen! (and good luck betting today fellas)!
Waiting
Old 10-07-2017, 12:38 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Waiting
I got ya's, don't worry.

U gotta remember, people look at you like a friggin' LOONY TOON when you declare something of this variety, but rest assured it's authentic as Italian grandmother's special recipes!

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-07-2017, 07:54 PM

Smile

Lets go bro.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Lets go bro.

Once this Michigan game gets out of control or ends, I'll copy and paste a PM I sent to a board member. It'll be tonight.

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-07-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Once this Michigan game gets out of control or ends, I'll copy and paste a PM I sent to a board member. It'll be tonight.
Thanks. Mich is overrated. Penn st is legit this year.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Hialeah Park

Hey ****

So let me start by giving you a quick run down of my day bc it ties into my lack of sleep since the event.

My fiance's mom has a shore home (where we were staying that weekend) in Cape May, which is the southern most tip of NJ. My folks have property in Ocean City, where my fiance and daughter spent mostly the whole day on the beach and the evening strolling the boardwalks, going on more rides than usual. Needless to say, I was DRAGGING A$$ and Lia Grace was becoming her usual cranky self around 9:45 when we decided to call it a night and walk back to our SUV to take the 40 min ride back to Cape May.

While driving on the Garden State Parkway, Jessica and I were teaching Lia how the mile markers alongside highways work. We started explaining to her at mile marker 21 and thats when I remember that my eyes were beginning to grow HEAVY. Somehow, i stayed awake the entire time. Sooo, at mile marker 6 my fiance Jessica and I saw what looked like Orion's Belt ahead of us in the distance. We both commented to each other how amazingly bright it was, much more than normal stars. Well, as we drove closer, about a mile or so, we realized that it wasnt a constellation. It was a collection of multi colored lights (BRIGHT AS CAN BE) and these colors were blue, green, purple, red, yellow. There were about 25-30 of them and they were just floating around each other like a bee swarm, or as one of the other witnesses described it as a flock of birds. We were in AWE, bc they were sources of light that we've never seen before (when i say BRIGHT.... herk, they were the brightest, most distinct colors possible).

So, at this point we are now driving under the lights, which i would say were 250-300 feet above the highway/our vehicles. I decided to open up our sunroof and continue to examine them. By the time I opened up the sunroof and stood up on the passenger seat, I had to look backwards towards the strange lights. THAT'S WHEN IT GOT CRAZY(!!!!) .. A giant white/metallic light lit up the sky from as far right as my eyes could see, so im guessing it was a few miles away. It lit up an amazingly bright white color and was the size of about two full moons when full moons hang low in the sky. In the matter of a second or two herk, this thing SHOT across the sky (AT A SPEED THAT IS NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE) and stopped dead on a DIME right behind the multu-colored lights that were still in their swarm configuration. It was at that EXACT moment when it stopped that I was able to see the actual spacecraft in its entirety, as it had stopped so abruptly that the light of the craft had swooped past the craft if only for a split second. It was INSANELY LARGE, it was a different color black than the night sky, and it OBVIOUSLY wasnt man-made. This thing and its manueverability was scary. I can only PRAY that this thing was a mothership bc IF IT WASNT, then I want ZERO parts of even seeing that one!

So about 5 seconds after the craft stopped on a dime right behind the different colored lights, all of the lights went from being in swarm formation to being sucked into one bigger ball of light. When combined, the color had a blueish hue to it. That one ball of light stayed that way for about another 5 seconds until it exploded much like a firework ,with the different colored lights popping outwards, only for the lights to go back into swarm formation. Once that happened, I tried to look towards I last saw the alien spacecraft but it wasnt there anymore. Only the swarm of different colored lights, and they just kept on swarming towards the ocean.

I had my cell phone in my hand the ENTIRE time and even looked at it once, and didnt even cross my mind to take my eyes off of the strange lights and such to record what was happening. I would say about 3-5 other vehicles pulled over and were watching this transpire. It happened so quickly. Biggest regret of my life man, not pulling over.

Sooo, my fiance and I couldnt stop going back n forth with each other about WTF we just saw. (She didnt get as good a view of the actual craft as she was driving and I had my head out of the sun roof staring right at it. She saw the white light of the craft brighten up the night sky and shoot like the fastest missile you could ever imagine, but she DIDNT see the actual craft when it stopped on a dime).

We get back to Cape May and tell her mom what we just witnessed. I decided to call 911 and report it. They told me that I had called the wrong number and proceeded to give me a number to call. I called that number and it was the wrong one. So i called 911 back and flipped out on them to give me a correct number to report this sighting, and if need be I would call 911 the entire phucking night if i had to. So i finally got the right number and was directed to the website to report my claim. I spent over an hour reporting what we just saw.

Mind you, I was DEAD TIRED prior to seeing this $hit. Had i not seen it I would have been home and asleep before i was done brushing my teeth. It was a crazyyy long day and i normally would have just fell RIGHT out. But no such luck. My body hair, most notably my leg and arm hair stood STRAIGHT out for the majority of the next few days. The goosebumps on my entire body were much larger than ever before, and were all over my body, not just my arms like when i would noramlly get goosebumps. My body KNEW that what i just saw was not anything CLOSE to being normal.

So the next night, I saw my mom and dad and I broke down in tears when telling them the story. I cried for 3+ hours STRAIGHT. And when i say cry, i wasnt whimpering, I was all out crying my eyes out. So much so that my dad called me a pu$$y haha. He seemed to think I should be excited about seeing everything. I responded with "had i seen just the weird lights, I agree, I wouldve thought it was the coolest thing ever. But when I saw that craft light up and shoot across the sky and stop so easily, well, thats a fkn game changer". Everything Ive ever wondered about being true when it comes to aliens was just answered, leaving NOT A SHRED OF DOUBT in my mind that we are not alone.

of course, 2 of my brothers and my sister were reluctant to believe me. Im the comedian (hard to believe, i know haha) of the family. Even after my mom called them on Monday to tell them that she ABSOLUTELY believes me bc of me breaking down for hours on sunday night, my sibs would send me texts with guys wearing tin foil hats talking to aliens and $hit like that lol ..... so i waited with baited breath for the NUFORC website to be updated. I badgered them with emails about when they were going to post my report, bc I needed to know if anyone out there posted the same thing. LOW AND BEHOLD, a week later, they updated the page and another witness described pretty much the same thing. They said they were travelling northbound on the GSP, while we were travelling southbound. Im not sure if they had the vantage point that I had but they only described it as a white orb. That was NOT a white orb, but I can see why they thought it was such. Perhaps they didnt see it stop on a dime and reveal the true size and color of the actual craft.

Needless to say, it shook me to the core, even to this day. Ive become OBSESSED with it, herk. Reading mostly every account of eye witness reports dating back to early 2000's. Jessica is even having second thoughts about marrying me haha, she just wants me to forget it happened. LIKE THATS EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE!

Hope you read this and understand that everything Ive said is 1,000,000 % factually correct and not one single description is made up or exaggerated upon.

^^ what I had sent through PM

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-07-2017, 10:44 PM

Insane dude.
I 100% believe you.
Thanks for sharing.