Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Charles Hatton Reading Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Arlington Park

Default The ClydeVivor/SightyPooKins BC Contest

Play one or both days. Details forthcoming (or suggestions welcome ).
Old 10-19-2014, 07:09 PM
Flemington

Yay!

I like the WPS on one fine steed format. I also suggest a StevieAll of any race of our choice each day with resulting exacta, trifecta and superfecta payoffs for that race.

For example:
BC Sprint - STEVIEALL RACE (I suggest this with much fondness for our man Stevie, of course )
Old 10-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Saratoga

Count me in, Ms. Winter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek View Post
I like the WPS on one fine steed format. I also suggest a StevieAll of any race of our choice each day with resulting exacta, trifecta and superfecta payoffs for that race.
Just like real life!
Old 10-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Jerome Park

From our beloved ~ Clyde

================================================== ===============
Welcome to all intelligent horsey fans.

I would like to also welcome those horsey fans here at NerdyTrail.

Nice having you all viewing ClydesNotes.

Uh,SightyPoo....you were right:no Ben'sKittyPoo.He reminded me of BlueGrassCattyKinsSloth.I believe I was right.L'Arletta----yes,RudeGirl did mercifully pull the plug on the Human Gourd: DaffyDanny.Credit is deserved,although it could be said she had something to do with it by example of her critical flame out.Now,if GenuineCrazyLady and CheekyHO don't return,we will know what we have suspected all along the way.Congratulations to The Debontah for barely beating me in the Maryland's HundredThousands.She beat me by just one with her Bear Claw selection.Boy.....that paid a LOT for 2 dollah.I do hope her Snailness is now done with her Godammity painting.

I have noticed recently---- a new sugar free religious sect has blown into NerdyTrail.At east one is a serious member of NoAdvantage and that poster is:NewJerseyStinksBecauseILiveInNewJersey.At least he's honest.I hope none of those in that group harbor any criminal types.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEwuJpgsBu4

Huge Millie Jackson fan....HUGE.

MerHigh me Baby!!!!

Yow.

Anyhoo....This BC coming offers maybe the biggest opportunity yet for ostentatious payoffs.CLYDEFORM!! is now pouring through preposterously large amounts of all sorts of salacious number crunching to bring you,the sucker----EAUXH!!----I meant you,the honored customer,the best possible chance at experiencing a life changer. I understand STEVIEFORM!! will make it's debut for the BC,but I think you will find one has to make too many bets per race for it to really,really work.

Is it hot in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLWVqUZvT0

I was out in the Starship yesterday,cruising through the nebula after sniffing 3 day old cedar embers and gulping down 2 bottles of that wife swapping liquid purple heroin and self injecting two cooked spoonfuls of St.Joseph's Aspirin for Children.

Then I went over to Debbie's to help her finish her Godammity painting.

HorseyFans, I don't know whether to say "ALWAYS do this " or "NEVER do this."

But I'm leaning toward "ALWAYS".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kWj_kXzVg
Old 10-21-2014, 09:19 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek View Post
Yay!

For example:
BC Sprint - STEVIEALL RACE (I suggest this with much fondness for our man Stevie, of course )
Sounds good! However the Stevieall race must have at least 10 entries.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Jerome Park

A message from the outside ~ Clyde

==================================================

Does the meaning of life; escape you?I think if one did have a philosophy.... buzzing through the message boards of today would vaporize that----right ricky-ticky.

We have become a legion of buffoons, massing along various fronts of moral malaise.

Kill all mocking birds.

This is why I have removed me from we.

I have no trumpet to toot nor list of demands.It is not within my realm to be a part of any team concept as teams blow big time.The word union, for me....connotes plumbing parts-----and that's it.It brings thoughts of nipples and those red bush things as well as a plethora of male and female connectives.

Anyone see Hidalgo? I just saw it and thought it a fine example of a parable within a classically made film.Actually,I don't care if anyone saw it or what their opinion might be if they did see it.If I said this at NA;there would be 5,000 replies with the last 4995 replies having nothing to do with the topic.... nor each other.A certain moderator would mention his appearance on anything -----about,oh say 25 times.Drainos would talk about trigonometry at least twice,Tits would pm each replier with a veiled offer of sex.Most would take her up on the offer;some,taking her up on it in the thread.NA,the owner, would read all the PRIVATE messages and become vigorously jealous and dart all who took her up on the offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySmy4_VgnV4

This is good filler until Ms. Longerie decides she's ready to detail the BC contest,right? Is Post 465 becoming the Area 51 of NT?I'm still working on the "couch lose n the elevator story."So,not to worry.....and it will be worth the wait.Do you believe those stickers by your local counties weights and measures commissioner really mean they actually calibrated those weighing and measuring devices to accuracy?If you do,then I think you would also click on the headline stating,"Police reveal BRUTAL photos of Palin family fight."

I don't know ,SportyFans.Don't you get tired of being fleeced?My God, just "cruise" the i-net and see if you don't come back feeling sodomized.It's like reading a newspaper that is haunted by the spirit of PT Barnum.

"for the fly-blown words that make me spew
still in his ears were holy
and he was born knowing what i had learned
out if books and slowly..........................................

....................................but the thing i saw in your face
no power can disinherit
no bomb that ever burst
shatters the crystal spirit"

I have selected The Cleaner to win the Puds Plate.

Boy,that sounds just awful.

But bet against, and you just might get taken to the cleaners.

Bah....I have uninspired myself----again.I can only hope I have done the same for you----the hawsey player.

I close for the hell of it, because the state of being without memories; you are either dead or have yet to be born

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCHb6PSPS0
Old 10-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arletta View Post
A message from the outside ~ Clyde

==================================================

Does the meaning of life; escape you?I think if one did have a philosophy.... buzzing through the message boards of today would vaporize that----right ricky-ticky.

We have become a legion of buffoons, massing along various fronts of moral malaise.

Kill all mocking birds.

This is why I have removed me from we.

I have no trumpet to toot nor list of demands.It is not within my realm to be a part of any team concept as teams blow big time.The word union, for me....connotes plumbing parts-----and that's it.It brings thoughts of nipples and those red bush things as well as a plethora of male and female connectives.

Anyone see Hidalgo? I just saw it and thought it a fine example of a parable within a classically made film.Actually,I don't care if anyone saw it or what their opinion might be if they did see it.If I said this at NA;there would be 5,000 replies with the last 4995 replies having nothing to do with the topic.... nor each other.A certain moderator would mention his appearance on anything -----about,oh say 25 times.Drainos would talk about trigonometry at least twice,Tits would pm each replier with a veiled offer of sex.Most would take her up on the offer;some,taking her up on it in the thread.NA,the owner, would read all the PRIVATE messages and become vigorously jealous and dart all who took her up on the offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySmy4_VgnV4

This is good filler until Ms. Longerie decides she's ready to detail the BC contest,right? Is Post 465 becoming the Area 51 of NT?I'm still working on the "couch lose n the elevator story."So,not to worry.....and it will be worth the wait.Do you believe those stickers by your local counties weights and measures commissioner really mean they actually calibrated those weighing and measuring devices to accuracy?If you do,then I think you would also click on the headline stating,"Police reveal BRUTAL photos of Palin family fight."

I don't know ,SportyFans.Don't you get tired of being fleeced?My God, just "cruise" the i-net and see if you don't come back feeling sodomized.It's like reading a newspaper that is haunted by the spirit of PT Barnum.

"for the fly-blown words that make me spew
still in his ears were holy
and he was born knowing what i had learned
out if books and slowly..........................................

....................................but the thing i saw in your face
no power can disinherit
no bomb that ever burst
shatters the crystal spirit"

I have selected The Cleaner to win the Puds Plate.

Boy,that sounds just awful.

But bet against, and you just might get taken to the cleaners.

Bah....I have uninspired myself----again.I can only hope I have done the same for you----the hawsey player.

I close for the hell of it, because the state of being without memories; you are either dead or have yet to be born

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCHb6PSPS0
I believe Reality shows (which aren't) were the beginning of this countries downfall. So glad I got rid of cable tv several years ago.

BC contest rules:

Pick 1 horse in each race. He, she or it (gelding) will be your WPS horsey.
In addition-you may pick 1 race each day (For Clyde, that's 1 race Friday and 1 race Saturday) for your StevieAll race. Only condition is said race must have at least 10 runners by race day. Late scratches won't apply to the 10 rule. All bets will be $2 bets.
You may also pick 1 horse each day as your BEST BET of the day. It will also be WPS and $10ACB.

Any questions should be directed to Clyde.

Prizes:
1. An ebola survival gift basket containing a build it yourself hazmat suit, gloves, a 21 day supply of food and toilet paper, bleach, and an 8x10 of Clyde so you don't get lonely.

2. Since this is a 2 day event, a $200 donation for our very own SightyPooKins.

Steve has very graciously posted the PP's for every BC race in the Padlock so begin handicapping and may the biggest cheater win!
Old 10-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileyoriley View Post
I believe Reality shows (which aren't) were the beginning of this countries downfall. So glad I got rid of cable tv several years ago.

BC contest rules:

Pick 1 horse in each race. He, she or it (gelding) will be your WPS horsey.
In addition-you may pick 1 race each day (For Clyde, that's 1 race Friday and 1 race Saturday) for your StevieAll race. Only condition is said race must have at least 10 runners by race day. Late scratches won't apply to the 10 rule. All bets will be $2 bets.
You may also pick 1 horse each day as your BEST BET of the day. It will also be WPS and $10ACB.

Any questions should be directed to Clyde.

Prizes:
1. An ebola survival gift basket containing a build it yourself hazmat suit, gloves, a 21 day supply of food and toilet paper, bleach, and an 8x10 of Clyde so you don't get lonely.

2. Since this is a 2 day event, a $200 donation for our very own SightyPooKins.

Steve has very graciously posted the PP's for every BC race in the Padlock so begin handicapping and may the biggest cheater win!
!!0000000000!!
Old 10-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Jerome Park

I think we should get all DT'ers together and have a race like this

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...162273&fref=nf
Old 10-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
I think we should get all DT'ers together and have a race like this

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...162273&fref=nf

I want to ride the big tricycle!
Old 10-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Flemington

Quote:
!!0000000000!!
Old 10-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Hialeah Park

Maybe his best work......

http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=46

I was looking for the Morty quote where he said something like horses ran faster times on the inner course because it was the shortest way around the track..
Old 10-27-2014, 09:39 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeker2 View Post
Maybe his best work......

http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=46

I was looking for the Morty quote where he said something like horses ran faster times on the inner course because it was the shortest way around the track..
I remember that! Hahahaha! A classic for sure!
Old 10-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Arlington Park

A message from our sponsor-Clyde:

===================================

DOO DAH!!

Good eve-ah-ning race horsey aficionado's.

The BC is once gain weaving....I mean looming.Does looming indicate a few days? Don't know.Maybe I should have left it at "nears."Close enough.

And once again ,there are too many races.

And too many days,but suppliers will go to any extent to bilk their customers as long as customers allow such bilking.

And it's at Santa Anita; but it does give Santa Anita something to do .

It also allows them to show off the biggest thrill ride not at Cedar Point:Their 6 furlong course.You know what? Nick Tamaruianonetti.That's what.He should be a jockey.I think he would excel at that endeavor.But then he couldn't be a horsey picker.You can't do both can you?

Anyways!!....I looked at one of the asylum escapees blog site.Think the name is Rupturan....something like that.If you look close at that second photo of hers/his-----that's Dicky Betts!!

Yow.

Pretty good stuff there.Who's that Crouton guy?He kind of boasts a lot.Doesn't he know about NoAdvantage? Maybe not.American Sparrow------out due to a deep thyroid bruise.Too bad as I really enjoy seeing American Veterinarian (Baffert) lose.You don't have it anymore,Baffert.Join Keith Oblermann and retire already.

Oh! By the by.....uhm,Debbie.Can you knock down the Sports Comedienne routine? Just a little? And I am answering no questions.That's your domain.You would only refer them to Post 465 anyways.To Ralph Geeker: Thanks for bringing back another example of my fine 5 star work.That one was from about..... 5 years ago,was it? That's when a few liked me.Now, no one likes me.I seem to be cycular.I'll be darned....Spill Chuck says cycular is not a word, but it is.Baffert must have bought it.

Here's a recurring dream I have about public handicappers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Mj2t9RnFg

The theme for this years BC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhRvU00TXT0 ( Oh Roy,Oh Roy....is that yo hawsey?)

God does that blow-----or what?

googlies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41bEZPo-J4
Old 10-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Arlington Park

Friday's BC Races:

Juvenile Turf
Juvenile Filly Turf
Dirt Mile
Distaff

Pick 1 horse in each race for your WPS. Pick 1 horse for your BEST BET of the day.

StevieAll Race-Can be any of the 4 races as long as there are 10 horses entered. You may pick 5. Please use the following format:

I really like this one:
Most Likely:
Could Happen:
Damn! I should have picked that one:
What The F*ck! Shoot me now!:
Old 10-28-2014, 09:08 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Friday's BC Races:

Juvenile Turf
Juvenile Filly Turf
Dirt Mile
Distaff

Pick 1 horse in each race for your WPS. Pick 1 horse for your BEST BET of the day.

StevieAll Race-Can be any of the 4 races as long as there are 10 horses entered. You may pick 5. Please use the following format:

I really like this one:
Most Likely:
Could Happen:
Damn! I should have picked that one:
What The F*ck! Shoot me now!
:
Bravo!!!!!

Old 10-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Jerome Park

R6 ~ #10 Start Up Nation
R7 ~ #1 Goldencents *BEST BET**
R8 ~ #9 Lady Zulu
R9 ~ #10 Untapable

Stevie-All-Race
Race 9
I really like this one: Close Hatches
Most Likely: Untapable
Could Happen:Don't Tell Sopia
Damn! I should have picked that one:Belle Gallantey
What The F*ck! Shoot me now!:Valiant Emilia

Last edited by Arletta : 10-30-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:11 PM
Jerome Park

From the creator of Clydeform ~ Clyde

================================================== ========

R-6....#4,Commemorative **BEST BET**

R-7....#2,Carve
**BEST BET**

R-8....#12,Tammy The Torpedo

R-9....#5,Unbridled Forever

Stevie-All-Race
Race 7:

I really like this one: Carve
Most Likely: Gold Incense
Could Happen:Tapiture
Damn! I should have picked that one:Big Bane Theory
What The F*ck! Shoot me now!:Fed Biz

Last edited by Arletta : 10-30-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:46 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Friday's BC Races:

Juvenile Turf-Commemorative
Juvenile Filly Turf-TAMMY THE TORPEDO (BEST BET)
Dirt Mile-Pants on Fire
Distaff-Iotapa

StevieAll Race-Race 8 Juvenile Fillies Turf

I really like this one:Tammy The Torpedo
Most Likely: Sivoliere
Could Happen:Lady Eli
Damn! I should have picked that one:Osaila
What The F*ck! Shoot me now!:Rainha Da Bateria

Good luck to all!
Old 10-30-2014, 08:29 PM
Flemington

doo dah advanced toolies!