Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Equine Health, Retirement & Aftercare
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Saratoga

Default For anyone who was thinking about buying...

... an Orb hat...

Donors to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation to Receive Official "Orb" Baseball Cap

Donors who make a contribution of $50 or more to the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation between now and June 9 will receive an official Orb baseball cap as a thank-you from Stuart S. Janney III and the Phipps Stable, the owners of the 2013 Kentucky Derby winner.

Donations can be made on the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation website at grayson-jockeyclub.org. Checks, payable to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, can be mailed to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, 40 E. 52nd Street (15th floor), New York, NY 10022.

"This is a great way to commemorate Orb''s victory in the Kentucky Derby and, at the same time, support the vital equine research that enhances horse health," said Edward L. Bowen, president of Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation. "We are grateful to the Janney and Phipps families for their longstanding and generous commitments to this foundation."

Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation is the nation''s leading private source of equine research funding, having individually contributed more than $19 million to 40 universities since 1983 to underwrite 299 specific projects aimed at enhancing the health and safety of horses.

http://www.grayson-jockeyclub.org/de...NEWS&story=620