Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2020, 07:26 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
I bet there aren't 10% of the posters here that have rtn. You were pretty silent last week when I was lighting it up. When was the last winner you posted out here ? Oh yeah , you don't have winners anymore . Keep grinding though , maybe the magic will return. We are all rooting for you.
Not sure why anyone wouldn’t have RTN. But the point, which flew right over that big stupid head of yours is there is a way to fix your “problem.” If you have a Roku or Firestick, or a laptop get a subscription to RTN. Problem solved for 50 cents a day. Or keep complaining about a non issue because you’ve had a NYRA hard on for years. That seems to be going well for you.

Not sure if you noticed but no one said anything to you after your “winners” because I’m sure like me they realize you don’t really bet. Such a wannabe. Frankly, with the exception of me mocking you, no one ever talks to you.

If you’d like I can have Steve or Andy verify for you how well I’ve been doing betting. Especially in the last few weeks. Not that I need to, but you seem so butthurt that I’m not spoon feeding you winners anymore, that it’d make my day for you to know what you’ve been missing out on.