Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-15-2006, 10:07 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
I'll tell you...I COMPLETELY missed the boat on this. I should have got certified when I was in college.

1) You get to sit in a female dominated classroom, that can only lead to one thing, multiple woman wanting a piece of you
2) June 1st through end of August OFF, not a darn thing to do except go to the track
3) Coach sports and yell at umpires/refs, and not get yelled at by wife when you do it
4) An insane benefit package, including your OWN social security, not the federal one
5) You get to see how dumb you really were in high school
6) I am not even going say this one, but some guys might have an idea what I want to say
7) YOU GET TO GO TO ASSEMBLYS, nuff said

Holy sh it. Your state is very kind.
June 1st thru August off... thats so funny. Hell I am working problems every damn day. Im building stuff for next year, going to lectures on some of the fine points of Electromagnetic field theory... Off? off what? Holy mother of God. Teaching in Texas must be very different than teaching in Illinois. Our teaching organizations (no unions) run absolutely nothing. And teaching kids that are taking college level classes, is very different than teaching Drooling 101.

Hell I am finishing off a Tesla coil as I type trying not get the hell shocked out of me... but I am having a heck of a lot of fun doing it.

Girls? WTF are you talking about...?

Yea, yea everybody knows how to teach because they were taught to. Id love for you to come down here scavs and spend a week with me and see what it is all about. You my friend, are an absolute nut. But a good nut.

The Navy is a great branch of the armed services... you get to travel the world, visit tropical paradise, see the great blue ocean.... travel beneath the ocean and visit with mermaids. whaaaaaaaa?