Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-11-2006, 05:28 PM
boldruler

Default Big Dig (aka Ted Kennedy waste) in Mass

Nice to see my tax dollar hard at work in the great state of Mass. After wasting billions of federal tax dollars on that corrupt Kennedy project, today a person was crushed when part of it fell apart. Both the Senators and the Governor (two democrats and a republican) should resign for wasting tax dollars so their corrupt friends could make billions.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/11/big....ap/index.html
Old 07-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldruler
Nice to see my tax dollar hard at work in the great state of Mass. After wasting billions of federal tax dollars on that corrupt Kennedy project, today a person was crushed when part of it fell apart. Both the Senators and the Governor (two democrats and a republican) should resign for wasting tax dollars so their corrupt friends could make billions.

That is horrible. I supports techs that were in that area and one of them got caught in the traffic stemming from that. He was about a half hour from being in that tunnel. Creepy, ya just never know.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Just take one look at Eddie Kennedy ...

... and you'll see where all the pork went.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:

I'm not going to disagree that the Big Dig is a pork mess, but at least pin the blame on the right people in this case. The long since passed away Speaker of the House Tip O'Neill, when controlling the Democratic House when Reagan was President, lobbied to get this money funded for the Big Dig on a federal level. Kennedy may have some small hands in it, but Tip O'Neill is the main man and hes been dead years. In fact I think one of the tunnels is the Tip O'Neill tunnel. However, over the years, Kennedy, John Kerry and Mitt Romney have all called for probes and action against parts of the Big Dig, they are more part of the solution than the problem.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:45 AM
boldruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
I'm not going to disagree that the Big Dig is a pork mess, but at least pin the blame on the right people in this case. The long since passed away Speaker of the House Tip O'Neill, when controlling the Democratic House when Reagan was President, lobbied to get this money funded for the Big Dig on a federal level. Kennedy may have some small hands in it, but Tip O'Neill is the main man and hes been dead years. In fact I think one of the tunnels is the Tip O'Neill tunnel. However, over the years, Kennedy, John Kerry and Mitt Romney have all called for probes and action against parts of the Big Dig, they are more part of the solution than the problem.
Anything that goes on in that state goes through Kennedy. He just replace Tip O'Neill. If Kennedy, Romney and Kerry are really calling for probes then where are they? Nobody could stop those people if they were serious.

The Big Dig is the biggest waste of tax payer dollar in the history of this country. This isn't some Republican or Democrat thing either. Companies like Bechtel are the big winners.

"The Big Dig is the single most expensive highway project in American history. Although the project was estimated at $2.5 billion in 1985, when the last major highway section opened in December 2003, over $14.6 billion had been spent in federal and state tax dollars as of 2006."

How can something be estimated at $2.5B and wind up at $14.6B. Easy, Ted Kennedy and others wanted those jobs in his state and the rest of the country paid for it. The federal money comes directly from the gas tax which hits the poor the hardest. Some champion of the poor that Ted Kennedy. As for Kerry, I wished I hadn't voted for him, but he was the lesser of the two evils.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Some champion of the poor that Ted Kennedy.
Here's something I've always wondered about ...

... if Eddie Kennedy is such a champion of the poor, blacks, Hispancis, and other minorities ... why has he held on so tenaciously ... for over 40 years ... to the Senate seat from Massachusetts?

Why hasn't he stepped aside and allowed a black man ... or Hispanic woman ... or anyone else who would automatically win on the Democrat ticket ... to represent the state?

Isn't there a qualified black, Hispanic, Asian, or Native American ... who could do a creditable job representing the leftist voters of Massachusetts?

And ... oh, yeah ... who's that other big, goofy-looking, white boy gigolo who's holding onto the other Massachusetts senate seat?
Old 07-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Hialeah Park

And ... oh, yeah ... who's that other big, goofy-looking, white boy gigolo who's holding onto the other Massachusetts senate seat?

John Kerry.

Bold B,
Your brilliance continues to underwhelm me.
Thought you'd post a link to one of your rightwing propaganda sites, as for sure, they'd have something that he's totally responsible for the tie clips failing.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:15 PM
boldruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downthestretch55

John Kerry.

Bold B,
Your brilliance continues to underwhelm me.
Thought you'd post a link to one of your rightwing propaganda sites, as for sure, they'd have something that he's totally responsible for the tie clips failing.
I usually vote for the Democrats but the Kennedy family is a disgrace. They claim to be champions of the poor but they find millions of ways to put themselves above the law. If it isn't guys raping women, or drowning women, or driving drunk (and lying about it), it is saying you are an environmentalist, except if the windmills are going in the waters where my family likes to sail. They are a disgrace.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
I usually vote for the Democrats but the Kennedy family is a disgrace. They claim to be champions of the poor but they find millions of ways to put themselves above the law. If it isn't guys raping women, or drowning women, or driving drunk (and lying about it), it is saying you are an environmentalist, except if the windmills are going in the waters where my family likes to sail. They are a disgrace.
Bold Ruler,
Believe it or not, I'm no big fan of the Kennedies either.
I live in the Catskills.
I go way back to when strings were pulled in Windham to have an arrest voided...it involved Ethel's son, Skakel...strings pulled by the Sheratons.

Now, development is compromised because of Bobby Jr's efforts on behalf of the NYC watershed. I think he's got some good points, but some of the demands have put small dairy farmers out of business with the restrictions.

Some folks should learn to keep their noses in their own yard rather than look over the fence and tell their neighbors how they should live.

It's all about power.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
You're correct about this ... Eddie is a fat embarrassment to all Democrats ... and to all Americans.

He has a death grip on that senate seat ... and all other qualified Democrats ... especially the minorities who deserve to be seen and heard in that most leftist state ... can just shut up ... and wait for Fat Eddie to croak.

And ... once again Downthestretch can't control his raging impulse to respond to every one of my posts.

This very sick guy ... has more obsession than Calvin Klein.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bold Brooklynite
You're correct about this ... Eddie is a fat embarrassment to all Democrats ... and to all Americans.

He has a death grip on that senate seat ... and all other qualified Democrats ... especially the minorities who deserve to be seen and heard in that most leftist state ... can just shut up ... and wait for Fat Eddie to croak.

And ... once again Downthestretch can't control his raging impulse to respond to every one of my posts.

You ask a question, you get an answer.

Not everyone is a coward like you.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bold Brooklynite

Duh! Oh please correct me if I'm wrong, but was I responding to bold Ruler and not you, Bold B???
You are a very sick person.
I really hope you find the help you need.
If you're looking for over the counter...try ex-lax and lots of prune juice.
Then, hit the toilet and don't let your sh*t come to this board.
Many others are on to you...
GET HELP!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downthestretch55
Duh! Oh please correct me if I'm wrong, but was I responding to bold Ruler and not you, Bold B???
You are a very sick person.
I really hope you find the help you need.
If you're looking for over the counter...try ex-lax and lots of prune juice.
Then, hit the toilet and don't let your sh*t come to this board.
Many others are on to you...
GET HELP!!!
You responded to my post on this thread at 12:56pm on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 ... even quoting directly from it. Look it up ... if you're capable of doing so.

Not only are you obsessed with me ... you're also obsessed with disgusting, sophomoric scatalogical references ... including one or more of them in every one of your posts.

Please do yourself ... and all of the members of this forum .... a favor by putting me on your Ignore List. You're not only taking yourself on an ever-accelerating downward spiral ... but you're also grossing out everyone else.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Hialeah Park

If one responds to a fool, he is also a fool.