Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Trip Notes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Why Doesn't this board get used more? - Consider IDIDN'TDOANYTHING a must bet back!

5th race at DEL MAR on Sunday, 7/22. In a 6 f race this horse walks, and I mean walks out of the gate, turns right, spots the field about 20 lengths, slowly picks it up to about the speed of a breeze, is last at the 1/4 pole and finishes 5th, missing 2nd by about 1 length and is 3 lengths from winning it all while threading through horses and being squeezed at the wire. You have to watch it to believe it. I'm 1 for 1 on these "horses to watch" and I am the first person to say I should post more, but with all of the eyes out there we have to see so much more than what we are posting. Where is everybody? I'll keep my eyes out for the return of IDIDN'TDOANYTHING.

Last edited by NoLuvForPletch : 07-24-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Pimlico

Default I agree

We should post more I have posted some horses in here with some great payouts. I feel bad if I post one and it does not win but checking my records I am having a 40% win the highest payout was $58.00. I do not bet chaulk. I always look here for other postings and try to review the race. I also use the DRF horse watches to alert me when one of my horses is entered.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:05 AM
Pimlico

Default took a look

I agree this horse had a terrible race the bad news is that the DRF listed that it had a bad break and the other trouble lines. The bad news is many people will see that trouble line and we will not get a price next time. I love it when they miss the trouble and we get a bigger price.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by obie1
I agree this horse had a terrible race the bad news is that the DRF listed that it had a bad break and the other trouble lines. The bad news is many people will see that trouble line and we will not get a price next time. I love it when they miss the trouble and we get a bigger price.
Hopefully we'll get something like "broke slowly, bumped". That won't exactly shoot up flares.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Arlington Park

Equibase chart ... "broke slow... swerved in sharply....advanced off rail ... tried to split rivals ... squeezed and bumped at wire."
Old 07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentToStud
Equibase chart ... "broke slow... swerved in sharply....advanced off rail ... tried to split rivals ... squeezed and bumped at wire."
Yes, but that wont fit at the end of the racing line in the FORM. So, like I said, hopefully the abbreviated comments will be along the lines of "broke slow, bumped".

While the "players" will look at the chart itself, I have to imagine the overwhelming majority of bettors don't look at anything more than what is in front of them.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Hollywood Park

Default your right

i needed him for pick 3
i thought he was going to run wrong way on track when race started never saw anything like it