Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Breeders' Cup Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
I thought on occasion he has been as brillant, on occasion he has been the fastest horse since... I was thinking Todd had him ready to turn back all challengers.
QR is a nice horse. This was not the race for him. Would have liked to have him in the mile.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
QR is a nice horse. This was not the race for him. Would have liked to have him in the mile.
He would have likely been destroyed w/ the way that race was run. Just hoping Todd's ego is hurt a bit and we get to see him one more time in the Cigar Mile...
Old 11-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Flemington

They need to run Z in the Clark, Cigar Mile or that Grade 1 turf festival race at Hollywood.... She needs to run again and take HOY back.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
They need to run Z in the Clark, Cigar Mile or that Grade 1 turf festival race at Hollywood.... She needs to run again and take HOY back.
We're in the process of laying out her schedule now.
Donn,Dubai World Cup,Santa Anita Handicap,Hollywood Gold Cup,Whitney,Arc and BCC showdown with Uncle Mo.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Port Conway Lane View Post
We're in the process of laying out her schedule now.
Donn,Dubai World Cup,Santa Anita Handicap,Hollywood Gold Cup,Whitney,Arc and BCC showdown with Uncle Mo.
Even if she gets beat 5x in a row I would run her till the day she dosent fire. If shes running big seconds and thirds I would push forward. I have a gut feeling she runs again.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Old 11-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTamm1215 View Post
Please stop... Next time finish your picks, who skips the biggest pick 3 of the year.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Please stop... Next time finish your picks, who skips the biggest pick 3 of the year.
My selections were available long before post time. I might have been a little "slow" with them though.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Flemington

Not for today... The Mile, Turf and Classic never showed up.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Anybody have a BSF for the Classic yet?
Old 11-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by slotdirt View Post
Anybody have a BSF for the Classic yet?
Old 11-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
Quote:
BC Turf

Euro’s have the advantage here, Workforce, Behkabad and Debussy will be all the rage. All are possible but not liking their probable prices. A very interesting horse is Dangerous Midge, trainer Meehan has reportedly taken his time with him this year, form from his last is very cleverly disguised setting him up for a big race. I wouldn’t be surprised if he runs very well Saturday, best thing about it is no one’s talking about him. 10-1 and beyond is probable. I will back him with some confidence.
Posted one full day before the race. Yep that was wrong. You are not only a liar but you are a clueless buffoon.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSC View Post
Posted one full day before the race. Yep that was wrong. You are not only a liar but you are a clueless buffoon.
I had a winner on BC day too. The only problem is I put more opinions out there.

Congratulations on your only opinion of the day, sissy.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
I had a winner on BC day too. The only problem is I put more opinions out there.

Congratulations on your only opinion of the day, sissy.
You seem to ignore my pick was a shout, whereas yours was a whimper. Nevertheless congrats, I only wish I meant it.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
You seem to ignore my pick was a shout, whereas yours was a whimper. Nevertheless congrats, I only wish I meant it.
Your pick was typical chickens.hit worried about what others think. You gave one horse and didn't post how you were playing the race in exotics or multis. Seriously grow a pair next year and go into detail in the selections forum instead of being a little punk b.itch as usual.

You have no confidence and it's understandable because you are garbage. Just need to work on not giving a s.hit about what others think.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Your pick was typical chickens.hit worried about what others think. You gave one horse and didn't post how you were playing the race in exotics or multis. Seriously grow a pair next year and go into detail in the selections forum instead of being a little punk b.itch as usual.

You have no confidence and it's understandable because you are garbage. Just need to work on not giving a s.hit about what others think.
You're picks are all over the place, they look like last minute touts. It's really hard to take them seriously when on the surface it looks like not too much thought went into them. I will give you this, you are willing to put yourself out there for ridicule. When it comes to picks. I gave 2 picks as my day's best for the BC, one for Fri and one for Sat. One finished last, and the other won. Both were not even money favorites either. I put the necessary time and analysis into my turf picks. You may think I know nothing about racing and you may disagree with my opinions, But when it comes to Euro racing and taking handicapping seriously especially when it comes to Euro racing you are out of your league.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
You're picks are all over the place, they look like last minute touts. It's really hard to take them seriously when on the surface it looks like not too much thought went into them. I will give you this, you are willing to put yourself out there for ridicule. When it came to this pick. I gave 2 picks as my day's best for the BC, one for Fri and one for Sat. One finished last, and the other won. Both were not even money favorites either. I put the necessary time and analysis into my turf picks. You may think I know nothing about racing and you may disagree with my opinions, But when it comes to Euro racing and taking handicapping seriously especially when it comes to Euro racing you are out of your league.
Your picks look like a Frenchman's picks because you're too ***** to give a detailed opinion of a race, much less post how you're wagering it.

You're a weak ass trick. You couldn't beat anyone at handicapping.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Your picks look like a Frenchman's picks because you're too ***** to give a detailed opinion of a race, much less post how you're wagering it.

You're a weak ass trick. You couldn't beat anyone at handicapping.
I was man(a word that you are very fond of) enough to make it my day's best, a point I reiterated the day of the race. I posted the day before when I finalized my card. I even hinted to Super Mod no one has mentioned this horse, and a day later posted it. I think that qualifies as a shout.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
I was man(a word that you are very fond of) enough to make it my day's best, a point I reiterated the day of the race. I posted the day before when I finalized my card. I even hinted to Super Mod no one has mentioned this horse, and a day later posted it. I think that qualifies as a shout.
Where are your other picks? No where to be found.

You're a sissy. It's ok to be a sissy. Just admit it dude. You're worried about what strangers on the internet think of your weak opinion on horse racing.

Shocking you would pick a Euro in the turf race. Wow you're the best handicapper evar!!

Not really. You're horrible. Don't jump your shadow, Barney.

Just sayin!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Where are your other picks? No where to be found.

You're a sissy. It's ok to be a sissy. Just admit it dude. You're worried about what strangers on the internet think of your weak opinion on horse racing.

Shocking you would pick a Euro in the turf race. Wow you're the best handicapper evar!!

Not really. You're horrible. Don't jump your shadow, Barney.

Just sayin!
Your welcome, glad you piggybacked. That's what you do. Atleast that is more clever than blindly throwing out picks that a blind squrrel will eventually hit. Have a NOT so nice day C.