Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-03-2022, 01:08 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBenelli View Post
Your just lying to everyone. And you dont listen to anyone but yourself, so you only know what you hear from yourself.

What was actually said to Dave is that I am Unclebenelli, which is why he responds to me in this forum under my posts. As I mentioned many months ago when I referred to you as Dumb Dumb, well, clearly the show fits, as you can look on forum where Dave asks Uncle Benelli if he will be at the OTB we met at. Notice Dumb Dumb, he didnt write that to you Dahoss.

What was said when we met about you is that Dahoss is the village idiot, after that your name or the thought of you has never come up.

Back in your bed, dumb dumb
Here is one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDave
I met a guy here in Arizona at an OTB. He was looking at Byk’s web site and I said do you like his site. He yes and asked my name and I said AZ Dave and he said I’m Dahoss. Then he explained his Cuban trifecta bet where you can hit the Tri twice. Sorry if he gave me the wrong name. Good luck
Old 08-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Keeneland

He followed it up with this

Quote:
It was UncleBennly I met. Good luck
Old 08-03-2022, 01:10 PM
Keeneland

This is the thread that initiated the pm exchange.

http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/sho...10#post1165510
Old 08-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Keeneland

Not that everyone didn't already know you were a mentally unstable liar, but I have the receipts.
Old 08-03-2022, 01:28 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Dude he just misunderstood you, why would I a person who is paid as unclebenelli to do sports handicapping would I tell him I am you? Such a moron.
Again self absorbed narcissist's with zero awareness.
Only a self absorbed person would think someone else called himself you.
It is actually the only way to conjur up a story.

Think about your intent, such a fool.

There can only be one village idiot. And you are him. Dahoss
How did he misunderstand me? He reached out to me. He initiated the conversation. Here is what he said

Quote:
I met a guy here in Arizona at an OTB. He was looking at Byk’s web site and I said do you like his site. He yes and asked my name and I said AZ Dave and he said I’m Dahoss. Then he explained his Cuban trifecta bet where you can hit the Tri twice. Sorry if he gave me the wrong name. Good luck
I said nothing. Maybe he misunderstood you, because you're an illiterate moron, but you guys had the conversation, not me.

And come on, no one is paying you for anything. You were begging to be on Byk's show because you knew it'd get you some attention. No one pays you.

You're caught in another lie. It's hilarious. No amount of wiggling out is going to change that because again, I have the proof.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:45 PM
Golden Gate

Dahoss…Just lemme know how u do it. I mean it’s CONSTANT bickering with EVERYONE on this effing board. I mean it’s beyond ridiculous at this point. Do u have compromising pics of the Byk man? How the hell else would anyone put up with your constant sh*t?!? I’m perplexed??
Old 08-03-2022, 04:00 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONTHERAIL View Post
Dahoss…Just lemme know how u do it. I mean it’s CONSTANT bickering with EVERYONE on this effing board. I mean it’s beyond ridiculous at this point. Do u have compromising pics of the Byk man? How the hell else would anyone put up with your constant sh*t?!? I’m perplexed??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHLJIT-I_g
Old 08-04-2022, 05:59 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Well said! He is desperate to be someone, his Jealousy bleeds like a sour peach.
Who am I jealous of?

This should be good.
Old 08-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Day 15
Best bet: Race 8- #2 Must Be Love
To me, this race has to fall apart with all of the speed signed up and I wanted to take the fresh face, for a barn having success this meet. Goes first out for Rudy's brother off the private purchase and hopefully can get up late

Longshot: Race 2- #5 Mike's Little Diva
Took money in debut in what has become the most live NYB maiden run this year. Broke well and was just behind the expensive Pletcher repeater when she retreated. She was 5-1 in the ML that day and Aragona is usually pretty on it. Not that it means anything. Ultimately I think the drop makes sense and maybe she breaks and takes them a long way
The 8th never fell apart as I hoped as the top 3 finishes basically ran 1-2-3 around the track. Must Be Love actually out in a nice run from last to get 4th and was the only one to make up any ground, but was non threatening. Mike's Little Diva was bad. Bad pick

Meet totals
$120 wagered
$126.70 returned
Old 08-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Keeneland

Day 16

Best Bet: Race 7- #7 Alwayz Late
I flirted with putting the Klaravich firster in race 2 here, because I watched her work last week where she held her own against an older filly from Chad's barn, but ultimately chose against it. Alwayz Late had no shot last time behind a crawling pace and also got a less than enthusiastic ride by Jose Ortiz through the lane. Gets much more speed to run at, Moot barn won a couple yesterday and she should be up in time today.

Longshot: Race 6- #1 Who Me
He was off slow in his debut and then made a prolonged run around the turn to get within a few of the lead and tired after that. Adds lasix and more importantly stretches out. Should have gotten a lot out of the debut and Rosario ends up here instead of the Clement firster. Dam side is all turf and long on the turf. Dam was unraced but is a half to a few very nice turf runners and her dam was a 10 time turf winner and earned over 700k on grass going long. 10-1 ML more than fair
Old 08-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Filly from Philly

Default Same Race

OMG !! #3Spicy Marg Lone Speed my BB and your #7 that was the Exactor !! With Marg on Top ... good one !!! Let's do it again tomorrow !!!
Old 08-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Filly from Philly

Default I don't think ...

Quote:
Well said! He is desperate to be someone, his Jealousy bleeds like a sour peach.
I don't think he liked my Avatar; which shows my $12,000 PIC5 Saratogo ticket from July 15!! .. lol ..
Old 08-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly from Philly View Post
I don't think he liked my Avatar; which shows my $12,000 PIC5 Saratogo ticket from July 15!! .. lol ..
LOL
Old 08-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Who me

How you could use anyone coming out of that horrible race is amazing. They all were terrible .More amazing is that BYK had him too.
Old 08-04-2022, 04:59 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
How you could use anyone coming out of that horrible race is amazing. They all were terrible .More amazing is that BYK had him too.
You're 0 for the meet. Not sure you should (now or ever) be critiquing anyone's picks.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:08 PM
Havre de Grace

Not so much picks, as your take on the race after seeing the replay. Watch it again fir shits and giggles and see if you feel the same.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:17 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Not so much picks, as your take on the race after seeing the replay. Watch it again fir shits and giggles and see if you feel the same.
Again, you're 0 for the meet.

Literally no one respects your opinions on races, replays, etc.

Stay on your lane.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Havre de Grace

Who appointed you as in charge of what everyone thinks ?
Old 08-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Who appointed you as in charge of what everyone thinks ?
Name someone here who respects your opinions on races
Old 08-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Keeneland

Take your time Dan