Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
LOL - good for Tiger, to tell a world that lives off "Jon and Kate Plus Eight", "Octomom" and "Balloon Boy" it's none of their business
A possible DUI and domestic violence disturbance is none of the authorities business?

Troll harder.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants
A possible DUI and domestic violence disturbance is none of the authorities business?

Troll harder.
He is getting very good legal advice IMO, dont talk to the police, they cant compel you to talk without arresting you, and even then you dont have to say a thing.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up
He is getting very good legal advice IMO, dont talk to the police, they cant compel you to talk without arresting you, and even then you dont have to say a thing.
Surely they have a blood sample at the lab. All the lawyers in the world won't save him from a dui.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up
Gunna get hurt as far as endorsement money goes though. Already lied twice to the police (about when he'd be available.) From the start, he could of said that he wouldn't be made available for questioning. It's not good, but it's better than giving them 2 lies.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Gunna get hurt as far as endorsement money goes though. Already lied twice to the police (about when he'd be available.) From the start, he could of said that he wouldn't be made available for questioning. It's not good, but it's better than giving them 2 lies.

scuds , could he be protecting her?, maybe he is cut real bad , maybe she threw the 1 iron right threw the back window .....if he don't talk , she won't due time , if she swung a 1 iron at him and physically attacked him could she do jail time? have the kids taken away from her?
Old 11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes44
She married Tiger Woods. What the heck did she think he was going to do, only pork one girl for the rest of his life?! If that's what she thought, she better be there ALL the time, be down for anything anytime, and be really good at it.

Even then, I'd still only give her a 50/50 shot at making it work.
She is exceptionally beautiful - how do you upgrade from that? Or is it just the thrill of something new?
Old 11-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by gales0678
scuds , could he be protecting her?, maybe he is cut real bad , maybe she threw the 1 iron right threw the back window .....if he don't talk , she won't due time , if she swung a 1 iron at him and physically attacked him could she do jail time? have the kids taken away from her?
Jail time? No, but he doesn't want people to know she did it. She scratched him up, and he doesn't want the press to be showing that face off. If he gets that overlooked (spousal abuse,) then she will not bitch 24/7 about whatever he did with the hostess. Like I said, affairs n' lies almost always require new lies. Cops get pretty good at knowing how to get people to mess up a fake story. It's so much easier to remember what really happened than to repeatedly have to tell a fake story again n' again (the same way.) Cops get pretty interested in something when they think people lied to them.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 11-29-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
She scratched him up, and he doesn't want the press to be showing that face off. If he gets that overlooked (spousal abuse,) then she will not bitch 24/7 about whatever he did with the hostess.

assuming this was not the wood's , what would the wife be looking at --- jail time? kids sent to a foster home? rehab ?
Old 11-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek
She is exceptionally beautiful - how do you upgrade from that? Or is it just the thrill of something new?
yep
Old 11-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Flemington

Quote:
assuming this was not the wood's , what would the wife be looking at --- jail time? kids sent to a foster home? rehab ?

Don't know about Florida. You saw how much time Chris Brown did out here(none...pick up some trash etc.) So, Florida would probably be a little tougher. I mean this guy didn't lose it for 10-20 seconds. He had Rhianna in some sort of headlock for probably 15-20 minutes (as he was driving the car.) He is bad news. Got off. He really should of done some time for that.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Don't know about Florida. You saw how much time Chris Brown did out here(none...pick up some trash etc.) So, Florida would probably be a little tougher. I mean this guy didn't lose it for 10-20 seconds. He had Rhianna in some sort of headlock for probably 15-20 minutes (as he was driving the car.) He is bad news. Got off. He really should of done some time for that.

scuds do you really think we live in a democracy were everyone faces the same legal system whether rich or poor?
Old 11-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Del Mar

Wouldn't Tiger have to press charges for anything serious to happen?

I wonder how this will affect his tournament this weekend.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants

Troll harder.
Learn to read. I said nothing about the authorities, I was talking about the guy choosing not to make a statement to the public.

Good for him.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 11-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Flemington

Quote:
scuds do you really think we live in a democracy were everyone faces the same legal system whether rich or poor?
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/tige...ab=most_recent

Look at those photos. A guy passed out in the street, and an SUV looking like that is not gunna just be easy to blow off (which is what Tiger is trying to say should happen.) What if 3 years from now she loses it, and hurts one of her kids? What seems a minor incident right now, wouldn't be seen as minor then.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Learn to read. I said nothing about the authorities, I was talking about the guy choosing not to make a statement to the public.

Good for him.
MARK THE CALENDAR.....I AGREE WITH RIOT!
Old 11-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey2315
Wouldn't Tiger have to press charges for anything serious to happen?

I wonder how this will affect his tournament this weekend.
No, if they have enough evidence, they will charge. That's why Tiger won't let them see the evidence. They want to see his face, and he's not letting them. If she hit the SUV with the club, then they can tell what caused that n' when. So, they have some evidence. Sounds like they didn't get photos of the injuries when he went to the hospital. Evidently, they went to his house, and his lawyer was there n' gave them his license, insurance proof etc. Tiger really hasn't answered why he doesn't want to show them his face. He's (most likely) in the house, and just won't come to answer his own door. He's talked about it being his fault, and f the media, but has said nothing about why he isn't talking to the police.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 11-29-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:

Good for him.
I did.

You said the world, you dumb b.itch.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Dee Tee Stables

if tiger wants to save his marriage, he's certainly not going to let his wife get hung out to dry. he's taken responsibility for whatever happened. obviously if he was fooling around then his wife had every reason to get upset.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Oriental Park

I hope SNL has the balls to have a Nike commercial with a good looking blond women saying their new driver is much better at taking out windows of a SUV than any of their competitors.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings
I hope SNL has the balls to have a Nike commercial with a good looking blond women saying their new driver is much better at taking out windows of a SUV than any of their competitors.
excellent suggestion... any SNL writers on this board?