Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2008, 02:30 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
So what did I exagerrate? You told me you had exactly $200 left and told me in detail what your bets were that equaled $200. Only problem was, since you're an idiot, the bets you told me were $208. So, you were caught in a lie.

Again, what did i exagerrate?
so because i missed telling you something because i was pumped up over my 1600 score, that means it was a total lie ?
Old 11-09-2008, 02:31 AM
hrfan

Quote:
I love the lingo. "I was down huge to around my last 200"

I mean come on already. Just stop the bullsh.it. You're a 22 year old barely literate guy. Where's all the money coming from? Don't you have 2 kids? The economy is on the toilet. Yet somehow everyday you're sending it in and the money never runs out. Too funny.
it all comes from poker winnings
HAHAHA
Old 11-09-2008, 02:33 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
Alright boys the 9th race is the Commonwealth Turf @ CD tomorrow 1 1/16 for 3 year olds. Everybody gets to spend $50 dollars in whatever fashion they see fit.

So what do you like?

Ok, tough race.... I will take the horse who "could" be in the best form and should get the best trip, that is the # 1 Cherokee Triangle $50 to win.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:33 AM
hrfan

Quote:
I love the lingo. "I was down huge to around my last 200"

I mean come on already. Just stop the bullsh.it. You're a 22 year old barely literate guy. Where's all the money coming from? Don't you have 2 kids? The economy is on the toilet. Yet somehow everyday you're sending it in and the money never runs out. Too funny.
Yes that day i was betting heavy, should not have been but i was.....
Old 11-09-2008, 02:54 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrfan
Yes that day i was betting heavy, should not have been but i was.....
Did Hoss pass out......errrr I mean go to sleep????
Old 11-09-2008, 03:30 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Did Hoss pass out......errrr I mean go to sleep????
SO I gave you my pick for that Churchill race tomorrow, do you have a opinion now ?
Old 11-09-2008, 03:50 AM
The Curragh

The Commonwealth........

The Early Speed here could be #1 Cherlokee and #5 Jimmy Simms having selfish designs on stealing this one from the gate. Simms is a legitimate threat here having gone 2 for 2 on the thurf at Woodbine but these are deeper waters.

After a decent pace softens up the rest I am looking for my horse of interest the #10 Amazing Results or the chalk #8 Seespeak to make a run toward grabbing this one late. The wild cards here are #6 Allsarott who showed he was capable of an effort better than these last race at 10F or #4 Mr Maccool who if you throw out the last has a nice progression of improvement as this pedigree can. I am assuming that Silver Mountain will scratch after running Friday otherwise I would play him underneath.

My 50 dollars would be spent ......8,10/6,8,10/1,4,6,8,10 for a trifecta play..........and what's left would be used keying the 10/1,6,8 and a small reverse.

All right boys your turn ......break down the race with something that brings a spirited debate to the table on this one. GL
Old 11-09-2008, 03:55 AM
hrfan

Quote:
The Commonwealth........

The Early Speed here could be #1 Cherlokee and #5 Jimmy Simms having selfish designs on stealing this one from the gate. Simms is a legitimate threat here having gone 2 for 2 on the thurf at Woodbine but these are deeper waters.

After a decent pace softens up the rest I am looking for my horse of interest the #10 Amazing Results or the chalk #8 Seespeak to make a run toward grabbing this one late. The wild cards here are #6 Allsarott who showed he was capable of an effort better than these last race at 10F or #4 Mr Maccool who if you throw out the last has a nice progression of improvement as this pedigree can. I am assuming that Silver Mountain will scratch after running Friday otherwise I would play him underneath.

My 50 dollars would be spent ......8,10/6,8,10/1,4,6,8,10 for a trifecta play..........and what's left would be used keying the 10/1,6,8 and a small reverse.

All right boys your turn ......break down the race with something that brings a spirited debate to the table on this one. GL
I dont see this decent pace, maybe i am wrong, and i def. think my horse might just not be good enough, but he should get a perfect trip
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrfan
I dont see this decent pace, maybe i am wrong, and i def. think my horse might just not be good enough, but he should get a perfect trip

Okay you can't say stupid things like this if you want people to discuss races with you. If you don't like the horse than don't "bet" the beast Dobby.....try to identify a horse that is competitive by some speed figure and isn't coming back on short rest and special bonus for horses with a running style you think is going to win the race who haven't already developed (improved) 8 or more TGH points this calendar year already......then run out and plunk down $39.99 for the Dan Illman "send my little children to college DVD" or Trip Handicapping watch races til go blind and then your ready to lay 2 bucks on your bridge jumper!!

Suggestion: use an ADW site say YouBet for example and load your bets into their bet calculators even though you might not play the race at least you'll know how much a play costs and the horses that are scratched don't let you choose them...
Old 11-09-2008, 08:59 AM
Coach Pants

Old 11-09-2008, 09:49 AM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
The Commonwealth........

2/10/11..9 has upside imo
Old 11-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Jerome Park

If PG1985 wins the contest, I demand to be banned.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Steve Byk

Wow.. Just catching up on this gem of a thread.

Where's the eatin' popcorn smiley when you need it?
Old 11-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
If PG1985 wins the contest, I demand to be banned.
Me too..
Old 11-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Pimlico

See that Papi Chullo is now in a starter allowance to open the day. What do you think of his chances?

Always liked the horse, and think it was ingenious of Contessa to get him eligible for these type of events.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky
See that Papi Chullo is now in a starter allowance to open the day. What do you think of his chances?

Always liked the horse, and think it was ingenious of Contessa to get him eligible for these type of events.

Is " ingenious " the new great?

It's his job to do that. It was hardly genius....and I would guess Gary would agree.

He beat a $5K claimer, at Delaware no less, in his last start. Good luck to him today.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Coach Pants

So much testosterone in this thread.

rub one out.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Flemington

2-8-9-10 2.00 tri box 1.00 ex box 9-10 50.00
Old 11-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Coach Pants

$50 win on Snoose Goose
Old 11-09-2008, 04:49 PM
The Curragh

Early speed #1 and #5 with Simms trying to hold on unsuccessfully and Cherlokee an "Oz" like favorite if ever one existed. Alvarado duplicates previous stretch run figure on the 2 which is there in the free Bris Ultimate PP's but I ignored as a fluke with the 7 Snoose Goose getting up for 3rd.......nice call Coach on backing that one.......see a simple racing discussion can be still had here without all the name calling.

Unfortunately I slept through it this afternoon as I am back defending the streets tonight....we'll be posting fun and interesting trauma cases next week for all you are chair intensivists to comment on now back to the rest to your regular programming........."GPK broke his back on da' the Mountain"