Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
What I will say about this is that she has, in my opinion, an amazing TG sheet and should have some improvement in her. Obviously she had some issues not getting to races until her 4 year old year but she hasn't jumped up yet and it could be a fun ride. Good job to all involved.
SCAVS HAS SPOKEN!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Improvement is definitely there

Looking at her sheet she should be able to move forward a few points at some time in the near future which could put her in the 9-10 range. Suspect she can run on both turf and synthetic not so sure about dirt.... I always like horses being claimed that can be moved up from their previous trainer (i.e. Sumwon) and this horse as previously discussed has only ran 7 times which is also a positive. Good luck Chuck and Cherie and all other Dee Tee partners ....

PSH
Old 10-29-2007, 02:27 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
. All in all I think we did ok with this filly and if we can move her just a bit in the right direction we will have some fun. Plus we still have a couple bucks in the kitty and may be able to squeeze out a $5k claimer or something like that
That's about Hacker's price ....

Congrats! DT sure gets some good names
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 10-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
That's about Hacker's price ....
NOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
Hacker Craft sucks...
Old 10-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Washington Park

Dont Know If All The Dee Tee Horses Are Named Yet?

May I Submit: What Up Chuck
Old 10-30-2007, 12:36 AM
Saratoga

Cool

just got back in town. Congratulations DTer's in our stable, we are multiplying in two. Have the utmost confidence in our connections. Just split a share in this with pmac for my dad who just had heart surgery (AMass), no better therapy for this man. Good luck to all those that are in on this deal, it is a ride that none of us wish to end, but will have an end in a winners circle in the near future. We are doing what many dream, we should never lose sight of that.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Morris Park

Default Right On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman
just got back in town. Congratulations DTer's in our stable, we are multiplying in two. Have the utmost confidence in our connections. Just split a share in this with pmac for my dad who just had heart surgery (AMass), no better therapy for this man. Good luck to all those that are in on this deal, it is a ride that none of us wish to end, but will have an end in a winners circle in the near future. We are doing what many dream, we should never lose sight of that.

My best to your dad with recovery! As a part of 02 connection; this is so neat - truly never dreamed that I'd ever be involved!
Old 10-30-2007, 02:31 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Nick - Gave your Dad a nice picture of the Aldebaran Filly when we picked him up today. His exact reaction was "Holeeee Sh*t!".

She certainly is a looker...

Last edited by pmacdaddy : 10-30-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilertige
My best to your dad with recovery! As a part of 02 connection; this is so neat - truly never dreamed that I'd ever be involved!
Hey, the new guy has to buy the beer! ....
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 10-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacdaddy
Nick - Gave your Dad a nice picture of the Albebaran Filly when we picked him up today. His exact reaction was "Holeeee Sh*t!".
Nick, hope your Dad recovers soon, so he can see his horse run in person!
Old 10-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
hope your dad has a speedy recovery.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Morris Park

Default Would love to!

Quote:
Hey, the new guy has to buy the beer! ....
Sounds like a plan to me!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Saratoga

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
hope your dad has a speedy recovery.
Thank you, he was released from the hosptial today and is doing very well.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:04 AM
Keeneland

Good news, Point
Old 10-31-2007, 08:13 AM
Keeneland

Default Hey, Chuck?

How did Kickin N Screamin come out of her race? How is she adjusting to life in the Simon barn? Does Hacker have a crush on the new girl?

Was going to come out Friday with Bill W - will she be back out on the track trotting or galloping by then?
Old 10-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Sha Tin

Quote:
How did Kickin N Screamin come out of her race? How is she adjusting to life in the Simon barn? Does Hacker have a crush on the new girl?

Was going to come out Friday with Bill W - will she be back out on the track trotting or galloping by then?
Kickin and Screamin went out to the track today and was fine. Jogged a mile with Cherie on her back and Hank alongside. Have her on gastrogard ($$$) and a few supplements to help with her weight or lackthereof. So far so good. I dont let her near Hacker Craft, he may be a bad influence.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:55 AM
Keeneland

Thanks! Poor Hacker gets no love

Guys, I got this update from Cherie today, too - I'm sure the Simon Racing team will work their magic, as they did with (the previously nervous, and now a big lap puppy) Sumwon

Quote:
The new horse is much like Sumwon when we got her. She needs to put on some muscle and weight. She is very sweet in her stall. Today was the first day she went to the track and she is very nervous. She has some of the bad habits of Sumwon, such as not relaxing or using her hind end, but I will take my time with her and hopefully will get some positive results within the next few weeks.

Cherie
Old 10-31-2007, 12:00 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Thanks For The Reports

Seems like this is great news as the horse has some issues and once those are solved and she puts on some weight and gets trained by Chuck and Cherie for awhile then she can hopefully move forward. Opportunity ....

PSH
Old 10-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Les Bois

Great news hope she likes the new diet home and great caregivers!!!!! Send some pics when you get a chance.
Merci!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Dee Tee Stables

also anxious for pics. i only get more questions when people ask what she looks, and i say she's a bay.
then i get to explain what bay means....