Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Arlington Park

wishing ass cancer was a meme popular at the time and has been used in a lot of movies the past few years.

You're just feigning outrage too hard. It's not like BWS wasn't a trolling long-winded douchecanoe back in the day.

And dude come on Arlington is anything but "top".
Old 10-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Arlington Park

I'm never apologizing to you, anyone in a 10 mile radius of WTC on 9/11, or BWS.

The real issue right now is the Hurricane. Your hate of me gets you off topic.

If you want to care more about the people affected and if you were really a defender of the oppressed then shirley this thread would've been made by you last week.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
wishing ass cancer was a meme popular at the time and has been used in a lot of movies the past few years.

You're just feigning outrage too hard. It's not like BWS wasn't a trolling long-winded douchecanoe back in the day.

And dude come on Arlington is anything but "top".
I'm not sure wishing ass cancer is a meme and FG and AP is a nice daily double for him.

Seriously though...and be honest...isn't calling me out on outrage pretty hypocritical? You are the master of outrage
Old 10-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Arlington Park

I think it's outrageous and weird for you to bring up stuff that happened well over 4 years ago to people in New York and one guy in Chicago in a thread about a Hurricane in the deep red South that fortunately hasn't been a fraction as bad as predicted by the experts so far.

If I were to assume further well you would just have another reason to be offended and hold your hands on your hip and look for affirmation from other effete folk.

Lets stay focused on the Hurricane. Take your whining to a new thread.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
I think it's outrageous and weird for you to bring up stuff that happened well over 4 years ago to people in New York and one guy in Chicago in a thread about a Hurricane in the deep red South that fortunately hasn't been a fraction as bad as predicted by the experts so far.

If I were to assume further well you would just have another reason to be offended and hold your hands on your hip and look for affirmation from other effete folk.

Lets stay focused on the Hurricane. Take your whining to a new thread.
Whining...that's interesting..Fair enough..I'll start a new thread because all of a sudden you care about people who aren't gay and live North of the Mason-Dixon line. And we all care about our friends in the Southeast!