Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Sha Tin

Im in Guadaloupe which is the birthplace of Mikael Pietrus! Not speaking French but tossing out "Pietrus is bon" gets you bigtime street cred with the cabbies. The only tv channels in English are CNN International and amazingly enough BET so I guess I'm gonna miss the xmas day festivities.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Santa Anita

Jackson is just on a roll right now. KD had a rare so so game, and the Thunder still smacked the Spurs down in San Antonio. The shots Jackson makes are just incredible, and it can't be luck at this point, been doing it for a year now.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
Bledsoe better watch out for a major injury. Any minute now.
Original. When you take the time to type this how do you feel? Do you check back to see if people respond to you're copying ignorance??? Lol.
What a joke, it's old and boring. At least be clever. But you can't be, so lie so more.....
Old 12-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Original. When you take the time to type this how do you feel? Do you check back to see if people respond to you're copying ignorance??? Lol.
What a joke, it's old and boring. At least be clever. But you can't be, so lie so more.....
soooooo you're denying that you're the resident mush?? How bout resident flip-flopper?? How bout resident troll?? How's that backyard OTB treating you, Mr. 9 for 9?? How did those bets that were 75% of your 'bankroll' pan out?? Fact is, you stiff, you're nothing more than a "look at me, look at me" troll. You swing from a different athlete's nut hairs with every changing week. That said, Merry Christmas Tarzan. Hopefully your betting slump didnt affect your kid's gifts this year. That mythical $2,000 could've been spent better elsewhere.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 12-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
soooooo you're denying that you're the resident mush?? How bout resident flip-flopper?? How bout resident troll?? How's that backyard OTB treating you, Mr. 9 for 9?? How did those bets that were 75% of your 'bankroll' pan out?? Fact is, you stiff, you're nothing more than a "look at me, look at me" troll. You swing from a different athlete's nut hairs with every changing week. That said, Merry Christmas Tarzan. Hopefully your betting slump didnt affect your kid's gifts this year. That mythical $2,000 could've been spent better elsewhere.
The tough guy over the internet deal is also lame n old. People meet people and get exposed.....
You're going on block now!!! Be happy you're #2 w/ Danzig.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonadave View Post
The Suns put a beat down on the Lakers last night. Three wins in a row. They just don't quit.
Fun team to watch.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmorioles View Post
Jackson is just on a roll right now. KD had a rare so so game, and the Thunder still smacked the Spurs down in San Antonio. The shots Jackson makes are just incredible, and it can't be luck at this point, been doing it for a year now.
Guess you'll really get to see how good he is now...tough break for Westbrook.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter
Old 12-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvalier View Post
Guess you'll really get to see how good he is now...tough break for Westbrook.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter
If he does not come back 100% they have 0 chance of winning the West.
IMO Houston looks better by the day right now.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:52 PM
Randwyck

Happy Zach Randolph Day to everybody!

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/za...lph-day-dec-27
Old 12-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvalier View Post
Happy Zach Randolph Day to everybody!

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/za...lph-day-dec-27
Sadly, Zach wasn't far off base here. Some of the calls late were beyond bad.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
If he does not come back 100% they have 0 chance of winning the West.
IMO Houston looks better by the day right now.
What team would losing a player of his caliber?

I still don't see what is so great about Houston.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Flemington

Quote:
What team would losing a player of his caliber?

I still don't see what is so great about Houston.
they are a matchup nightmare for everyone west but the Clippers and Im not sold on the clippers at all. looking more and more like my preseasson predictions of golden st or houston coming out. golden st is about as likely as any team in the NBA to go on a 15-5 stretch and be right in the playoff mix.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
they are a matchup nightmare for everyone west but the Clippers and Im not sold on the clippers at all. looking more and more like my preseasson predictions of golden st or houston coming out. golden st is about as likely as any team in the NBA to go on a 15-5 stretch and be right in the playoff mix.
Lol...keep dismissing the Blazers.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
You could get a much better price on your prediction now than you could to start the season. Houston isn't that good, they play no D and that won't work in the playoffs. Hell, it didn't really work in December. They were like 7-6 or something close to that.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:32 PM
Flemington

Quote:
You could get a much better price on your prediction now than you could to start the season. Houston isn't that good, they play no D and that won't work in the playoffs. Hell, it didn't really work in December. They were like 7-6 or something close to that.
Nice win from OKC. Props.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Nice win from OKC. Props.
Houston got the short end of the schedule maker for this match up, but that was embarrassing. They didn't score for almost the first 7 minutes of the game.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Houston got the short end of the schedule maker for this match up, but that was embarrassing. They didn't score for almost the first 7 minutes of the game.
The NBA is great right now. Regardless of who I like and who I think can win....
Superstars all over this league. I mean Miami beats Portland in Portland without Lebron. Anything can happen.
Golden St is going better. I kept saying 15 of 20. They are 7-3 last 10 w/ 5 wins in a row. They should win Tuesday vs Orlando. Then they play Miami. After Miami they have 6 winable games until they are at OKC. This could be the stretch they need.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
The NBA is great right now. Regardless of who I like and who I think can win....
Superstars all over this league. I mean Miami beats Portland in Portland without Lebron. Anything can happen.
Golden St is going better. I kept saying 15 of 20. They are 7-3 last 10 w/ 5 wins in a row. They should win Tuesday vs Orlando. Then they play Miami. After Miami they have 6 winable games until they are at OKC. This could be the stretch they need.
Obviously it is a question mark, but if Westbrook is healthy and ready to go for the playoffs, meaning he has been playing a month at least, it is highly unlikely any team in the West is beating OKC this year. The only one I can see doing it is Portland, and that is if they are able to get home court while Westbrook is out.

Even then, my money would be on OKC. They are super deep, talented, and very good on both ends of the floor.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Obviously it is a question mark, but if Westbrook is healthy and ready to go for the playoffs, meaning he has been playing a month at least, it is highly unlikely any team in the West is beating OKC this year. The only one I can see doing it is Portland, and that is if they are able to get home court while Westbrook is out.

Even then, my money would be on OKC. They are super deep, talented, and very good on both ends of the floor.
Are you really sold on Portland? Im not, not at all. They will be a 3 or 4 seed, maybe win a first round series and be out.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:33 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Are you really sold on Portland? Im not, not at all. They will be a 3 or 4 seed, maybe win a first round series and be out.
I watch way more NBA than I should. Portland is much better than you think. Most people have no idea how good their starting 5 is right now.