Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Belmont Park

Default DHS? Quitely stockpiling a massive cache....

The Department of Homeland Security has ordered masses of riot gear equipment to prepare for potential significant domestic riots at the Republican National Convention, Democratic National Convention and next year’s presidential inauguration.

The DHS submitted a rushed solicitation to the Federal Business Opportunities site on Wednesday, which is a portal for Federal government procurement requisitions over $25,000. The request gave the potential suppliers only one day to submit their proposals and a 15-day delivery requirement to Alexandria, Virginia.

As the brief explains, “the objective of this effort is to procure riot gear to prepare for the 2012 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, the 2013 Presidential Inauguration and other future similar activities.”

Another recent DHS move to gear up was back in March of this year, when it gave the defense contractor ATK a deal to provide the DHS with 450 million .40 caliber hollow-point ammunition over a five year period.

http://nation.foxnews.com/dsh/2012/0...tial-elections

There's only 330 million of us that he can kill because we fall out of line - why does Obama need 450 million bullets?
Old 07-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Dee Tee Stables

perhaps they just were spending all their money budgeted?
i know a few months back i posted about the millions of dollar worth of airport screening equipment bought by them...and it's all sitting in storage, rather than being installed.
our taxpayer dollars at work.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
perhaps they just were spending all their money budgeted?
i know a few months back i posted about the millions of dollar worth of airport screening equipment bought by them...and it's all sitting in storage, rather than being installed.
our taxpayer dollars at work.
Perhaps they still owe the drug cartels ammo for all the guns they gave them. Who knows? there certainly is no plausible explanation for this.