View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Jerome Park

One more from ~ Clyde

================================================== ========

Ya well I am not updating;I am being a good head and thanking those for their congratulatory posts,as I thank you for yours.

Now,well let me award CP 10 for that fine play of "All Barn Tires."----!!OOOOOOOOOO!!

All Right.First,if you want to file theft charges you should file them on the officials.Ohio had nothing to do with making two bad ref decisions....and they were bad.But to say that took the win away from State Penn is a little over the top because what you are saying is Ohio State would then have lost 7 on the no interception and lost 3 on time running out on that field goal and assuming 5 yards back would have been enough to miss the next f.g. try:This, you stretch into saying everything else would have gone exactly the same way and State Penn wins 17-7 in regulation.

But fb games are not like that because life isn't like that.Every change ,changes things.Unless you are a seer....I think you would lose the theft case in court.

To keep it real;you were in fact up 24-17 in the first possession of overtime.The excuse for losing that game in front of your home field racist crowd is now -----what?

But if you're comfortable with saying Ohio State stole that game from State Penn, then that's swell.Consider upgrading your home protection devices/services.