View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 03:43 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== ========

!!

"Gumbo Wisher", "Bacon Gawgah"....highly complex thoughts! I llllike 'em!

Winnebego Man pops into my head.

And I was just yakking about dysfunction,SportyFans.The Browns o.c. has requested a get of jail card free-----he got it.Another new o.c. is coming.AAAAND!!----qb coach be gone ,too.He got canned.This team goes through so many h.c's,gm's,o.c.'s,d.c.'s, qb coaches.....ALL kinds of coaches and prez's, v.p.'s....whew!!

They're not quite as good as the Cavaliers though.It seems the Cavaliers have turned over almost the entire roster since the end of last year....twice.

It would seem to me ,Oregon is very suspect on run defense.Especially between the tackles.Their busy bee offense is a concern, but if Ohio can churn he clock.....that would be good.They do have to score at the end of the churn, of course.ButOregon's defense just does not look sa hot to me.

I do hope my good friend Horsey for the Coursey is OK.I know he mentioned of a medical problem and do hope it's just that I bore him to death and not that malady.

LePhony is touring the country while injured.It's reported Miami was his first stop.He was asked by CLYDE&CLYDE field reporters if he was going to fucl< Cleveland for the second time.He replied:

"Not 2,not 3, not 4, not,5 not 6, not 7....."

At that pint D.Wade was laughing at him and hushed the Queen up.

GEEVE 'EM!!!!