View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Jerome Park

An update from ~ Clyde

================================================== ======

I forgot what number I'm on in the nc game breakdown analysis.I'm going to guess.

Not the breakdown analysis.

The number.

178. nike, the john giving big money to the HO's,has decided the Platypusi shall wear white jerseys and silver pants.They will not wear their colors.This is pretty much sacrilegious,but it helps them as their colors are barf awful.In fact, they will look a lot like Ohio State's away uniforms.That's even a bigger plus for them.

179.The Bucknuts have Evan Spencer.Just as athletic as any receiver,but he doesn't cry when he's not getting a ton of throws his way.All he does is go all out every play and block and run decoy routes.He had a horrible Alabama game in which he was only the guy who sprang EE with a killer block taking out 2 defenders,only the guy who made the quintessential perfect throw to Thomas for a td,only the guy who made a possible game saving and great catch of Alabama's onside kick...and only the guy who tied for catch of the game only to get hosed by the refs.

And he didn't complain.

You can have the Lebron James';I'll take the Evan Spencer's every time.

I hate false idol worship.

180.I also hate halls of fame and mvp's.

181.The game is in Texas.Texas will not allow anyone to beat the Bucknuts.

182.Arletta,a Texan, loves the Bucknuts.

Oh my God.

Wait a minute.

182.The Texan,Arletta, loves Ohio State.

183.Mark May DESPISES Ohio State.ALWAYS a good sign.

184.Urban Meyers son,Suburban,may or may not be on the sidelines .(unshore of this point....if their is one....I guess I just wanted a reason to use"suburban")

185.That's it for today.

186.Stop that rude applauding!