View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:37 PM
Aqueduct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
Depending on the draw, I'm thinking they go a bit faster than the anticipated moderate tempo being pretty widely suggested.. 23.1, 47.0, 1:10.3? Some seem to be taking a tack where Danzing Candy is going to wire. I get the thinking, but a little added pace pressure usually emerges, typically from horses that end up drawn inside that have to be used early for position and suddenly there's 3-5 grappling into the turn. Horses blood gets up and they prompt each other.

Basically hoping the stalkers pounce on the speed and that things went fast enough to get Creator/Suddenbreakingnews on to the bottom rungs. (Also think Creator may be a little closer to midpack here and My Man Sam absolutely closer than the Blue Grass.) If you expect a collapse, which of the 8-9 late runners do you anoint? Or toss?

As we've been discussing already this week, the potential scenarios are eye-crossing..

Appreciate the kind words about the efforts. This week flew by and was wildly enjoyable given the usual Derby backdrop and added monumental inductees to the Hall. 15 hours of analysis to come yet..
Gotcha ya I look more for Exaggerator(likely little closer to mid pack)/Brody's Cause/SBN as the closers I like which is why I asked. Wasn't sure if u were picking for the value or if u liked those ones better?