View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundayStar View Post
my miss storm cat, who do you like in the japan cup? my gut says harp star or spielberg. hard not to like gentildonna and just a way though. i don't give the invaders much of a shot.

looking forward to it. should be a great one.
I'm trying to look at this with an open mind instead of being bogged down with favorites (cause there are so many!) and find some value but yes, good choices (!).

I'm looking at One and Only, Tamamo Best Play and Epiphaneia...

If it were tonight think I would put One and Only on top (please God no helicopters scaring him this time!) and use Tamamo Best Play (cough cough underrated) Harp Star and Speilberg underneath and then add in Epiphaneia in the 3rd / 4th spot. Still time to figure this out but I do think One and Only has a good shot.

Isla Bonita... that's the one I'm not sure about. Is Masayoshi Ebina back onboard (I hope)? No disrespect to Christophe Lemaire but ummm yeah... let's get the right jockey this time.

Of the raiders Trading Leather is the only one I might use (in the 3rd or 4th spot) and of the huge names I'm leaving off I think Hit the Target would be the one I throw in (instead of Gentildonna, Just a Way, Denim and Ruby, etc).

Good old Tosen Jordan... why is he running here? Will not be using Fenomeno, Uncoiled, Decipher, Lachesis (hope she takes a lot of $) or Satano Shuren (sp).

Very nice field... can't wait!

Morning Line...

http://japanracing.jp/_news2014/pdf/141129.pdf

Last edited by my miss storm cat : 11-29-2014 at 06:20 PM.