View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuffolkGirl
ATRAB is the ONLY reason I have Sirius - I didn't get it for that reason but now that I have Sirius ATRAB is just about the only thing I listen to. I commute 1 hour to work each day, I catch the 5 - 6 pm on the ride home and then the 6-7 on the replay the next morning on the way to work. Without ATRAB my commute will return to being close to unbearable!!!

Steve, let us know if there is something we can do to advocate for a slot with the new company. While I enjoy listening to JJ and will certainly take a peek at his broadcast network, it would not be the same without you. Not to sound like too much of a groupie or a stalker, but I'll try to follow you wherever you go (virtually, of course!! )
I imagine Suffolk Girl and I commute some of the same roads day to day and I couldn't agree more. The ride home is much more bearable with the ATRAB broadcast running. Nothing can really make commutes on 128, the Mass Pike, Rt 3 etc up here in Massachusetts managable, but ATRAB gets damn close!

FWIW I've had Sirius since Christmas 2004, pre Howard Stern, and I've found over the years they are VERY customer saavy and an old fashioned letter (email) writing campaign or a well placed phone call can go a long way with them, especially over time. Still being somewhat of a new company, they know they are beholden to their customer base.

Doesn't mean our words would be worth a velvet painting of a whale having sex with dolphin (C) Ricky Bobby but it would certainly make the case for a spot on the combined XM/Sirius company down the line, more realistic.