View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
Your content is nonsensical and irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
Weird, because during all your miffed prancing and preening, Freddy (you know, person I was responding to) and I have been holding a conversation.

Quote:
That I went for your obvious attempt to bait me was intentional.
You take yourself too seriously. Do you actually think those were aimed at you? The fact that Rachel Alexandra ran against Munnings and Pioneerof The Nile is mere coincidence. I simply pointed it out.

You've pre-empted for yourself the presidency of the American Pharoah fanboy club. I hope you don't follow in the footsteps of your Selena counterpart.

Quote:
I'll repeat, you've said nothing useful at all, despite your self projecting that onto me.
Relevant to the Proceedings of the 1st Annual Indian Charlie as Lord Fanboy of the American Pharoah Fan Club? I guess not.

Quote:
I've also been realistic about Pharoah's overall ability. Show me where I've come close to calling him the best ever, one of the all time greats, etc. You won't, because you can't, because it doesn't exist from me.
None of that means you haven't expressed disappointment, dare I say outrage, that American Pharoah hasn't earned higher speed figures.

Quote:
Prior to you and a couple of others disparaging my posts, I never disparaged anyones opinions. I did question why so many people loved Upstart so much and that I thought he was extremely overrated, but I even backtracked a little on that once I watched his entire body of work in one sitting. I've at least been honest and admitted when I may have had an unfair opinion.
Translation:

I didn't do it! Well...just that one time...and that other... hey, I said I was sorry!

Quote:
I have not gloated, nor have I done any I told you so's. I guarantee however had AP lost, I'd be buried in sewage by a small minded cretin such as yourself.
Yeah, we were all on the edge of our seats. Not to see if there would be a Triple Crown winner finally after nearly 4 decades...but whether or not Indian Charlie would have to eat crow...

An why exactly would we bury you, not indulge your ridiculous ego a little further? To hear you tell it, you've been nothing but critical of AP's abilities and never suggested he was an all-time great.

Quote:
Where the hell was your opinion on the triple crown beforehand?
Somewhere in there. I think I said that American Pharoah's best chance to win was to go wire-to-wire and that Materiality would be a factor.

One out of two ain't bad.

Quote:
Perhaps my musings on AP's stride are nonsensical bits of drivel, but oddly, my observations about such things are right a lot more frequently than wrong.
More fluff. Perhaps a lint trap is in order.

Quote:
You on other hand, you hide behind a computer screen sniping at people and offer nothing worth reading.
Yet it's worth responding to. Interesting.

Quote:
I feel badly for you.
You take on too much responsibility for things that have nothing to do with you.

Take a rest. Please.